Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moth dead people question

someone333

I've been really thinking about someone I really liked 2 years ago who commited suicide by jumping infront of train

one night ive almost cried when thinking about that person then I asked (in my mind) that person things and such

and then I looked at the window and suddenly there was a moth on the window trying to get inside, i had really strange feeling it was that person or something i dont know

dont think im crazy or anything i was just wondering what are some thoughts about this thing

if you just want to joke or troll or whatever dont bother with it please

thank you

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• someone333

• Winter Summer

• TheNightOwl

• Englishgent

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about moths, but I have read that in some cultures it is believed that butterflies are the spirits of deceased loved ones.

Your loved one sent the moth as validation. "I hear the thoughts you send. Thank you."

When you think of a dead loved one, or close friend and then something happens shortly afterwards, you do question whether or not it is connected. It is only natural.

However, I would be rather dubious of a moth trying to get in through the window. This is a normal and regular occurence as moths are attracted to light.

Had it been something not quite so normal, and there was no other rational explanation, then perhaps it is possible a spirit could be involved. :)

okay I was curious because in the movie "in hell" (2003) something like that happened and the main actor thought it was his wife reinarnated