Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Big Bang (Kpop Band) and relation to Satanism

Apopo

This is a video I found in Youtube claming that Big Bang, a popular Kpop band is related to Satan. Kinda like Lady Gaga when it first came out.

Link --->

Tell me what you think. Hopefully there will be credible evidence proving this video wrong, since it's so hard to explain to my friend that God and Satan actually do not exist.

Ok, so any image of an owl is satanic, sitting on a throne is also satanic, and "third-eye" meditation is satanic too.

Moloch is a satanic God? So who is like this Satan guy I hear about?

The video reeks of ignorance. Labelling things satanic just for the hell of it.

Edit: The video has dislikes disabled and comments must be approved. What a surprise.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

They are just doing that because they want to be talked about. They want to be popular. Like some other artists too.

Jay-Z And Kanye To?? Oh Nooooo!!! :no:

Seriously, I Wonder Who In The Music Industry Did Not Sell Their Souls To The Devil :rolleyes:

By Doing Yoga You Are Opening Yourself To The Demonic Realm?? This Has To Be The Best One I've Heard So Far ..

And What's The Fixation With Owls?! Ever Since The 4th Kind Came Out, People Started Going Way Over The Top With Owls ..

Kids Are Just Trying To Be Trendy And Famous .. That's All IMO ..

• Like 1

Ikr. I still can't explain the "6" symbol they did, unless they were doing it for attention or something.

Jay-Z And Kanye To?? Oh Nooooo!!! :no:

Seriously, I Wonder Who In The Music Industry Did Not Sell Their Souls To The Devil :rolleyes:

By Doing Yoga You Are Opening Yourself To The Demonic Realm?? This Has To Be The Best One I've Heard So Far ..

And What's The Fixation With Owls?! Ever Since The 4th Kind Came Out, People Started Going Way Over The Top With Owls ..

Kids Are Just Trying To Be Trendy And Famous .. That's All IMO ..

The owl goes back much further than the fourth kind, the owl is representative of sacred, or forbbiden knowlege being passed to mortals by messengers of the gods, specifically the owl was the companion to Athena, greek goddess of wisdom. There is a giant statue of an owl in a place called the bohemian grove outside of San Francisco where reportedly our leaders and elite businesmen hold ceremonies, and this same owl's image is also concealed within the artwork of the one dollar bill.

• Like 1

ugh. i need a shower...

look.. something is obviously going on here..

the people who put this video together are a bit obtuse though.. referencing shiva to buddhism then correcting it to hinduism.. i get the impression someone has been in their ear, pumping them with info, but there was too much info and the way they've relayed it back to us was a little haphazard

i don't know.. if you like this kind of study you might want to look at further videos, such as the one where pink does a mock masonic initiation ritual onstage.. how about the many madonna, brittany and xtina pseudo-rituals, or maybe the one where lady gaga talks about the egg ritual with jay leno?

i don't know.. maybe bieber and this new influx of clones are just the second wave of morons who copied and pasted the first wave of this crap, that we saw earlier from folks like rhianna, beyonce, jay z, 30 seconds to mars, etc

maybe it is all just bull****.. but it's disturbing bull**** nonetheless

if i had kids i wouldn't want them exposed to this stuff, that's all i can say with any certainty..

[edit]

the clock is ticking... how soon will this be relegated to the conspiracy and secret society forum?

Edited by unit

ugh. i need a shower...

look.. something is obviously going on here..

the people who put this video together are a bit obtuse though.. referencing shiva to buddhism then correcting it to hinduism.. i get the impression someone has been in their ear, pumping them with info, but there was too much info and the way they've relayed it back to us was a little haphazard

i don't know.. if you like this kind of study you might want to look at further videos, such as the one where pink does a mock masonic initiation ritual onstage.. how about the many madonna, brittany and xtina pseudo-rituals, or maybe the one where lady gaga talks about the egg ritual with jay leno?

i don't know.. maybe bieber and this new influx of clones are just the second wave of morons who copied and pasted the first wave of this crap, that we saw earlier from folks like rhianna, beyonce, jay z, 30 seconds to mars, etc

maybe it is all just bull****.. but it's disturbing bull**** nonetheless

if i had kids i wouldn't want them exposed to this stuff, that's all i can say with any certainty..

[edit]

the clock is ticking... how soon will this be relegated to the conspiracy and secret society forum?

If I had kids I wouldn't want them listen to this either... it's clearly terrible music.

Is anybody really swayed by any of this claptrap? Why do these people still bother with all their "satanic" crap. (The people who made the video, i mean.) Quite living in your little fantasy world and join the rest of us in reality. It's a lot more fun. Of course, I'm sure the devil has gotten to me. Oh no.....

First it was rock and Lady gaga, now this...

Anyway, thanks for clarifying about the owl part.

Is anybody really swayed by any of this claptrap? Why do these people still bother with all their "satanic" crap. (The people who made the video, i mean.) Quite living in your little fantasy world and join the rest of us in reality. It's a lot more fun. Of course, I'm sure the devil has gotten to me. Oh no.....

ah.. well.. thanks for differentiating between myself and the videos author (i think)

i get you on the 'satanic crap' .. no contention there.. but you can clearly see the guy meditating in such a way that (to my mind at least) it seems quite aggressive and counterproductive.. i think the aim here is to send people down the wrong track.. i don't see how the two mix?

..i'm always curious as to who's actually got the correct grasp on reality..

The owl goes back much further than the fourth kind, the owl is representative of sacred, or forbbiden knowlege being passed to mortals by messengers of the gods, specifically the owl was the companion to Athena, greek goddess of wisdom. There is a giant statue of an owl in a place called the bohemian grove outside of San Francisco where reportedly our leaders and elite businesmen hold ceremonies, and this same owl's image is also concealed within the artwork of the one dollar bill.

Yes I Am Familiar With All Of That :)

I'm Just Saying That Owls Came To Be Popular All Over Again In Recent Times .. I See Them On Key Chains, Rings, And Necklaces All The Time ..

And It Definitely Doesn't Have To Be Associated With Something Negative As The Video Is Trying To Imply ..

And Why Would Ancient Egyptian And Babylonian Religions As Well As Buddhism Be Fake Religions?? Coz That's What The 2nd Video Says ..

Who's To Say Which Religion Is Fake Or Not?!

That's Nonsense ..

I'm Sure They're Not Fake To Those Who Practices(ed) Them ..

To A Non- Christian, Christianism Could Be Fake Too Then ..

:td: To The Person Who Made These Videos ..

I agree with the poster above me but...

Holy Pudding and Pie!!!

The person who made those videos is just plain weird and not open minded... Saying that other religions are fake and stuff like that... are we living in the stone age or something?? Sjeez the stupidity of homo sapiens :td:

Edited by Juuri

• 9 months later...

I so like how the creators of this make things easy...

Exoteric christianity= good

any other religion and esoteric christianity= satan worship.

*they even say that the spiritual realm is evil... so Heaven=evil...

And as far as the line "empty your mind, open your heart" (or whatever it was) is talking about demonic possession... I take it that they never studied the works of St. Ignaustis (the founder of the Jesuit order)

p.s. Big Bang is awesome... And better live ;)

have to admit .. I am a kpop fan.. bigbang and 2ne1 :P

Tell me what you think. Hopefully there will be credible evidence proving this video wrong, since it's so hard to explain to my friend that God and Satan actually do not exist.

That's a pretty incredible statement. To know that God and satan do not exist, you must have searched all the invisible world in all the universes. Now that would be quite a feat.

I saw Jesus when I was nine years old on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I've seen two demons. They had horns on their heads. I was possessed by one demon twice. Also, I heard Father God's voice saying that "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". His voice sounds of greatness beyond this world. My gaurdian angel had also made herself known to me. Make no mistake that I know in my mind and heart that it is all very real. :tu:

If I had kids I wouldn't want them listen to this either... it's clearly terrible music.

Yeah it's much more fun knowing a bunch of elite bankers control the world.

I mean it's great having our countries in debt to a private bank and our goverments having no control over the bank whatsoever. Satan is the least of our worries.

That's a pretty incredible statement. To know that God and satan do not exist, you must have searched all the invisible world in all the universes. Now that would be quite a feat.

I saw Jesus when I was nine years old on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I've seen two demons. They had horns on their heads. I was possessed by one demon twice. Also, I heard Father God's voice saying that "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". His voice sounds of greatness beyond this world. My gaurdian angel had also made herself known to me. Make no mistake that I know in my mind and heart that it is all very real. :tu:

So you seen a guy from a book that a human wrote? That was based on another book written by humans that was based on another book written by humans that was based on theories about astonemy.... Intresting...

Edited by Coffey

Well, of course all pop music from S. Korea is the work of the Devil ...

And that's the first time I have ever looked that video up on Youtube. :-/

Firstly, all you need to do is a bit of research into monotheistic religion and where it came from to realise its man made. Secondly, personal experience is evidence of nothing I'm afraid.