Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man paints himself green, doesn't wash off

Saru

Enrique dos Santos was trying to look like the Incredible Hulk but managed to use the wrong paint.

A man in Brazil landed himself in deep trouble after the colour he painted his body with failed to come off -- he realised then that the paint was one used for painting ballistic missiles and nuclear submarines.

arrow3.gifRead more...

The paint eventually came off it said....but still :w00t:

He really should have examined the label a little more carefully. :lol:

• Like 1

I am sorry, but.... LMFAO. Stupidity at its finest.

• Like 1

HA! Scrubbed with a toilet brush!

I wasn't able to read the article, but how does a person get hold of paint that is used on nuclear submarines and ballistic missiles?...

I used to work on ballistic missiles and we had a hard time getting it...

Did he just go to Home Depot and look in the Ballistic Missile aisle?

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

He should've just stayed green and embraced his inner Hulk!

I'm with Taun on this. How did he get ahold of ballistic paint? And... he's 23. Why is his mother helping to scrub him?

Well, of course he had to use ballistic paint. He's the Incredible Hulk !

Fun idea, bad planning. How does one get a hold of military grade paint anyway?

If he had attached leaves, vines, twigs and maybe a few flowers, he could of also passed himself off as the "Green Man". Only problem is, giving his bright idea, he might have also used super glue and...well, need I say more?

Ok, I didn't use the same type of paint but I kind of did this to my son...

When he was about 5 we dressed him as Genie from Alladin (his sister was Jasmine). Well, we bought some blue make-up and black hairspray (both advertised as washable) and proceeded to turn our blond boy into the Genie.

Poor boy had black eyebrows and a nasty blue tinge to his skin for days.

Nibs

• Like 1

I wonder if they used paint thinners? Ohh good lord ha ha ha What an idiot.... The picture is priceless the look on his face and his mother ... You could capture that picture.. and give it a mother and sons love theme to it. what a mother would do for her sons idiotic mistakes :lol:

I bet he thought if he painted himself like that, his friends would be green with envy... But instead I bet they were red from laughing so hard lol

Ok, I didn't use the same type of paint but I kind of did this to my son...

When he was about 5 we dressed him as Genie from Alladin (his sister was Jasmine). Well, we bought some blue make-up and black hairspray (both advertised as washable) and proceeded to turn our blond boy into the Genie.

Poor boy had black eyebrows and a nasty blue tinge to his skin for days.

Nibs

I hope you have plenty of photos with which to embarrass him!

Hehe.... I hope he's the type to laugh at himself because that photo is absolutely hilarious! I'm sure he heard a lot from his mom about how stupid this was lol! She looks p***ed off!

• Like 2

Hehe.... I hope he's the type to laugh at himself because that photo is absolutely hilarious! I'm sure he heard a lot from his mom about how stupid this was lol! She looks p***ed off!

That's what made me laugh.. the photo of the two of them.. the mother looks so p***ed off ha ha ...

oh the humanity :whistle:

• Like 1

I hope he did this for a good reason. Not that I can think of a good reason.

I worked s a painter using epoxy paints for a while. I remember one Friday afternoon trying to clean my hands and they were hopelessly stained with this paint - grey, I think - and the only way I could get it off was with a wire brush. My skin was a lot tougher back then. AND I was properly motivated...her name was Cindy!

Did he go 100% hulk all over? If so, he may have lost a friend or two during the scrubbing marathon.

• Like 1

OMG!

Scrubbing him for 24 hours?

Of course the paint came off,... along with his skin!!!