Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Check it (check it), I have embraced the idea of paranormal event's since a unremarkable yet reasonably terrifying experience when I was about 7 (I suppose I'll go into detail in this site at one point or another) as well as seeing a dark whispy figure with my brother in law walking down an old wilderness trail not far from where I live. Ethereal manifestation has no doubt happened to many people I know and trust as well as millions of people the world over, and it is certiantly a concept I entrain quite often. My point with this post being, I have come to believe most if not all paranormal experiences are a result of the environment within which they take place. They can happen anywhere, though houses seem to be a strong focal point of encounters. There is no doubt a nice, warm and cozy place usually has good vibes and can brighten your mood, whilst a crusty deppressing atmosphere can really kill your day. On a more subtle level I believe an environment that strange, disturbing things happen have retained that bad energy from malific event's in the past, such as a suicide or murder. Such bad vibes could have a profound influence on that given environment, and in turn echo and minefest from the very bridges of matter that surround it. I suppose you could take many metaphysical theories into account. Unkown fequencies, universal attraction, and overlapping realities; which in my understanding seem far from being "physically" proven. But there is little doubt in my mind that we influence our world in way's far more vast than our limited mind's can grasp. I know I'm not the only one, and I would love to know if there have been more in depth inquiries into similar concept's.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yawzii

• Crystal Rose

• BongLoader

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good. You have realized most of what ghosts are. Most of what you are talking about is Residual energy.

What you have almost forgotten is the Intelligent energy.

Very good. You have realized most of what ghosts are. Most of what you are talking about is Residual energy.

What you have almost forgotten is the Intelligent energy.

Indeed I forgot about that aspect, thank you. A friend of mine lost his father to liver failure last year and wholeheartedly accounted being embraced by a young visage of him post-mortem. He said he was having some major doubt's about his existence but the experience left no doubt in his mind that there is more to the world that meets the eye. He is such a joy to be around now and seems more driven than ever to make the world a better place. You would have to be a fool to ignore such a beautiful experience.

• 1 month later...

I am first of all an Atheist, a practical Atheist to be exact. My grandpa is a Christian and is very kind and gentle all around good man. We have both swapped our ideals and beliefs with each other in a few debates.

I got some horrible news at the beginning of this week that he just got diagnosed with liver cancer :(

I just wanted to reply to your post about your friends father and his experience. My grandfather always told me that when he leaves this earth and goes to the heavens that he plans on doing everything he can to come and give me a visit that I will never forget. He said that he wants to make sure that I join him in heaven when I go. Although even I am very solid in my way of thinking a large part of me does hope he is right and that I get a visit when the time does come.