Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deja vu

FreyKade

i think that i have deja vu sometimes. its not like how some people say "I saw something hapen, then it happend a split second later," or "i had a dream, and it came true", itis more like somthing happens and i am trying to think where i saw it, and it apears to be the same thingthat hashappened. when i moved into the house i live in, i had never ever seen the other housemates before in my life, but when i saw them i thought i had seen them before. when my mum visited to help me move in, she said that she thought she has seen them before. i dont know anone thet looks like them and i dont think i have seen them on tv(because they've never been on tv), andi didnt see them in town, because they lived about an hours deive from where i lived.

anyone esle had experiences like this?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HD

• FreyKade

• Loonboy

• Althalus

Top Posters In This Topic

once, a friend let me drive her car. i sat in the seat and started driving. i noticed the instrument panel and speedometer as i drove down the road at dusk. the lights of the dashboard gave me a deja vu. i shrugged it off as nothing.

well, a few years later i bought my first car. turns out that it was the exact same kind of car as her's and when i was driving it home from the dealership i noticed the instrument panel and had the deja vu again. it seemed to me that i 'knew' the car long before i had it.

I've said it before but it bears repeating:

A friend told me that when you get deja vu it means you're in tune with your spirit. The more you get it, the more in tune you are with your spirit...

blink.gif

i usually get lots of dreams that then later happen, the only problem is i only ever remember it when it happens.

itis more like somthing happens and i am trying to think where i saw it, and it apears to be the same thingthat hashappened

I can relate to this, it happens every now and again, if feels like I have done something but know that I haven't. Sometimes I can also dream about something and then it happens

only problem is i only ever remember it when it happens.

which is the same for me also.

maybe only remebering it when it happens, is some sort of safe-guard against miss-use as if we could always remember things before they happened we would avoid them, even the ones we are not supposed to avoid.

Have had several deja-vus, but they've stopped when I hit puberty (a zillion years ago).

Loonboy, in touch with your spirit? Bit of a vague concept to me, would you consider clarifying? Even though you may have done before.

A link to a previous post, if there, would also be appreciated.

Okay, well here goes - the rough & ready guide to spirit/deja vu...

When you are spirit, it is said that you have no concept of time as we know it - you sort of step outside of time. Past > present > future is an earth-bound concept. When you're spirit, you're not earth-bound.

Over the past 400 years, mankind has become very science-oriented, shunning the notions of spirituality, the unseen-world and other 'occult' ideas. In our quest for a physically-rational understanding of our world, we have started distancing ourselves from the spiritual part of our natures.

When you meditate or develop your spiritual side, you begin drawing closer to the spiritual nature of yourself, and hence the closer you get, the nearer you get to the spiritual world where time does not appy like it does here. When you are in tune with your spirit, time begins to lose it's substance and you get moments of deja-vu/precognition etc.

It's explained better in the 'Celestine Prophecy'.

Hope that sheds more light on what I was trying to say...

wacko.gif

Loonboy - thanks. Concept is clear.

That might be it.

I personally like the "The Matrix" explanation to deja-vus. Being a glitch in the computersystem that controls our minds and presents a virtual reality.

How's that for science vs spirituality.... tongue.gif

It's really creepy dreaming about people you don't know and come to find out 3 months later your going to meet them for the first time.

yes, it is weird. i once dreamt abot this girl, she was good looking and a nice person. but i met her bout a month late. she was still good looking but was a complete b*thch. so deja- vu isnt always right