Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hudson Valley 1983

Yes it was silent. I was with a cousin of mine walking home one night, and it had been in our view for sometime if we had only looked up. We didnt notice anything till we got to my house. My neighbor and his son were standing in front of my house looking up into the sky. So I look up and I will be damned there is this small round saucer shaped craft with 6 lights, all different colors. It flew like a bummble bee, changing directions but it stayed right in a very small area. As we were watching it, suddenly it seemed to notice us. It positioned its self right over our heads and began to decend. As it got closer to us many thoughts were running through my head. The strongest emotion I felt was fear the closer it got. I nearly ran away. But at the same time I was star struct, and just had to see what would happen next. It remained very close to us for a good 10 minutes. Then it lost interest in us and slowly drifted off tward the hudson river till it was outta outta our sight. Begining that very night over a 3 month period, many strange things happened in my home that were unexplainable. I dont know how or if those things were related to that sighting.

Thanks for the description. A mixture of awe and fear; pretty much how I would react I suppose.

What didn't you like about them?

That you call them documentaries when they are most certainly not documentaries. Not in any way shape or form.

These programs exist to entertain, not educate.

That you call them documentaries when they are most certainly not documentaries. Not in any way shape or form.

They are undoubtedly geared towards those that already believe in alien visitation. Telling people what they want to hear (or leading them to that conclusion) isn't what I would call impartial or objective.

They are undoubtedly geared towards those that already believe in alien visitation. Telling people what they want to hear (or leading them to that conclusion) isn't what I would call impartial or objective.

Just to add to the bolded part: and those that do not want to do a critical review (probably because of their belief).

Doing a critical review is pretty simple and would peel apart what is being presented.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Just to add to the bolded part: and those that do not want to do a critical review (probably because of their belief).

Doing a critical review is pretty simple and would peel apart what is being presented.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Bee careful what one wishes for right badeskov`s ? THe U.S. Government really does have a critical review,and plan of operation on what they might try to do in such a case. KEy word "Might Try" ANy Advanced race of creatures that ever decide to come to us will no doubt in my mind be quite the story line ! So where you may ask do I know what the Government knows ? Its all over the Internet LoL ! See how simple the Human brain is ?

THe real trick is knowing that all there is to know just may closer to the fiction than the Facts ! Or visa-versa !

Funny thing our Government ! ITs got lots of game plans ,and lots of ways to deny it !

Apart from the fact that they contain the actual witness testimonies; the people that were actually there :cry:

Apart from the fact that they contain the actual witness testimonies; the people that were actually there :cry:

And how do they evaluate those testimonies? If that is what you call a "documentary" then Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster must be real huh?

Is this a documentary Zoser?

Entertainment. You know Disney owns the history channel right? Bought it about the time it went downhill.

doc·u·men·ta·ry/ˌdäkyəˈment(ə)rē/

Adjective: Consisting of official pieces of written, printed, or other matter.

Noun: A movie or a television or radio program that provides a factual record or report.

Not much in there about people guessing what they saw.

Edited by psyche101

Who ya gonna call ? E.T. busters ! WIth a name like "Joan Ocean" ya kinda know theres something afoot when you chill like a villian in the Islands and talk Alien`s and Dolphins !

By the Way ? WHer did all the Fish go ?

So long and thanks for all the Fish! :clap::sk