Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Still Waters

They have all had the honour of playing a Star Trek captain on one of the franchise's hugely successful television shows.

But strangely enough, the five sci-fi TV captains have never appeared all together - until this weekend.

William Shatner, Patrick Stewart, Avery Brooks, Kate Mulgrew and Scott Bakula all appeared on stage together at the Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con yesterday.

http://www.dailymail...convention.html

What about Christopher Pine as Kirk 2.0? I know, I'm splitting hairs. It'd be interesting to see him with the other captains, to see how he stacks up against screen veterans (not to mention one of the other captains is going to get too old soon and there just won't be a chance for the six to appear together again).

What about Christopher Pine as Kirk 2.0? I know, I'm splitting hairs. It'd be interesting to see him with the other captains, to see how he stacks up against screen veterans (not to mention one of the other captains is going to get too old soon and there just won't be a chance for the six to appear together again).

He was only in the one movie - this is for the "TV" Captains *sigh* I gotta say he rates as fave though.

He only just made it to captain at the end, he still has to complete a mission yet ;)

Well from the article, one thing seems certain. They might not have been on stage together, but I bet Kate Mulgrew and WIlliam Shatner have visited the same restaurants! Crikey, what the heck happened to Kate Mulgrew? Anyone ever see her in Remo, Unarmed and Dangerous? (Different title in the states I believe, a new beginning or something like that).

Good Lord, I am starting to get very worried about Jerri Ryan, don't kill that fantasy Jerri!

Remo

kate_mulgrew_in_remo_williams_as_major_rayner_fleming_hLDFpoT.sized.jpg

Voyager

katemulgrew.jpg

Now?

article-2154622-136E59C8000005DC-57_306x423.jpg

Impostor! Last episode of voyager!! See! She looks the same just grey!!

voy15-km-3.jpg

Hrrmzzzzzzzz...................

seven_of_nine.jpg

She also makes an awesome bloodsucker,... from Dracula 2000.

050804_analysis.jpg

After seeing the photos I am 100% convinced that Patrick Stewart never ages.

050804_analysis.jpg

Doesn't she! That could bite my neck anytime LOL

Havent seen that one, going to have to get that now! New look for 7 of 9!

Edited by psyche101

seven_of_nine.jpg

Jerri Ryan has pimples!!! Jerry Ryan has pimples!!!

Sorry, I digress, but it makes me and my pimples feel good. :tsu:

Kinda makes me wish I watched most of these series so I could appreciate it more. I only saw most of next and only a small handful of the other ones. Maybe in another life.

Jerri Ryan has pimples!!! Jerry Ryan has pimples!!!

Sorry, I digress, but it makes me and my pimples feel good. :tsu:

:w00t::lol::tu:

Kinda makes me wish I watched most of these series so I could appreciate it more. I only saw most of next and only a small handful of the other ones. Maybe in another life.

Plenty of time!! All on DVD, on telly still quite a bit, here in Australia anyway

I am surprised that 4 of the 5 did not all turn to Scott Bakula and go

WAY TO KILL THE FRANCHISE BAKULA

• Like 1

Plan to see them at Destination Star Trek, London in Octrober

After seeing the photos I am 100% convinced that Patrick Stewart never ages.

I'm fairly convinced of that too... go back sometime and watch the movie Excalibur, he was in that, and you'd spot him in a second, he looked exactly the same in 1981 as he does now. LOL

• Like 1

I'm fairly convinced of that too... go back sometime and watch the movie Excalibur, he was in that, and you'd spot him in a second, he looked exactly the same in 1981 as he does now. LOL

Wow, I can't believe Excalibur is that old. I saw that at the Drive-In theater with my parents when it first came out. Thanks for reminding me of how old I am MWW. LOL :D

• Like 1

Wow, I can't believe Excalibur is that old. I saw that at the Drive-In theater with my parents when it first came out. Thanks for reminding me of how old I am MWW. LOL :D

hahaha, I saw it in a movie theater. A friend and I convinced her mother to take us (we weren't old enough to see an R rated movie without an adult). We chose her mother to take us because we knew she'd buy tickets, walk in, then leave to go to the bar around the corner before the movie started. Ah, parenting in the early 80s. LOL.

• Like 1

The new movie next year I hear?

050804_analysis.jpg

You know thats not Jeri Ryan right? Thats actually Elena Anaya in Van Helsing.

Oops, sorry about that. :blush:

Here we go,...

jeri-ryan-vampire.jpg

Oops, sorry about that. :blush:

Here we go,...

jeri-ryan-vampire.jpg

THATS more like it! 10 times hotter