Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happened to John Todd ?

Barnabas C 605

John Todd was a so called ex illuminati member who in the 1970 s appeared on the scene claiming to have been saved by the lord Jesus Christ. John Todd gave speeches and made recordings preaching to people about the plan of the illuminati to slowly destroy the American economy and then eventually control the entire world. He spoke of the 13 family's or bloodlines at the top the illuminati power structure. He claimed that his last name was really Collins and that Todd was the name he took as a Christian man. He said he was part of the Collins family which is one of the most powerful family's in the illuminati power structure hailing from Scotland. The history of this Collins family is known as one of the first family's to settle here fleeing religious persecution. There are records that show that indeed the family spoke of had a evil past which includes being well known witches and are even from the nearby villages in Salem during the witch trials. Todd was eventually setup and sent to jail for various crimes he claimed he dident commit and was eventually sent to a insane asylum, in which shortly after he just vanished. So the question is where did this prominent figure in the Christian community just vanish to ?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Barnabas C 605

• ellapenella

• Left-Field

• Rafterman

I don't have time right now to look into who John Todd was, but according to Wikipedia he died on November 7, 2007.

If this is established as true, then it would seem his whereabouts must have been known of on the day he died.

Whether he was missing for any period of time I don't know, but I guess I'll try and read more about him later to see if there's mention of where he died and if his location had ever been considered unknown for some period of time during his life.

I know it says he died in a mental institution but it never says how he died and no one he knew ever identified his body or know of his burial spot. Basically the state said it was taken care of and that was the findl word which leads one to believe he was murdered for what he knew.

If everything Wikipedia's entry has about him is true (it's hard for me to really trust Wikipedia) than it sounds like even if the man had credible information about the "Illuminati" his mental state can be called into reasonable question making it difficult to take the things he proclaimed all that seriously.

The sexual abuse charges against him don't help matters either. I realize he could have been framed, but I'd have to do a lot more research on the man before knowing what to accept as true or false.

I did a little research on this guy and apperantly there are a lot of holes in this guys story. Almost none of his claims hold up to scrutiny and by the time he died there was only one guy, a Jack Chick, who would defend him and his story. Mainly because chick was making a little mone publishing stories based on todd's life.

Most of what he says seems ... well it sounds like he wanted to find the best way to make better Christians or possibly more Christians, and he's stretching the truth, inventing a few things and sprinkling some bits of truth in there to make it work. I have my doubts that he really was part of the Illuminati, but I do believe he said what he said because he thought it was the right thing to do.

What is really interesting to me is based on the timing of when he was talking (70's) and a lot of what he said, it explains a lot of my families (and particularly my grandparent's) beliefs around that time. It's almost a mirror reflection... I can only imagine that my grandfather either heard him speak or his church taught the same messages because it is so close.

It was kind of strange to read this and remember all the similar statements coming from my grandfather.

Here's the transcript I was reading:

http://beyondweird.c...ccult/jtc1.html Pg1

http://beyondweird.c...ccult/jtc2.html Pg2

http://beyondweird.c...ccult/jtc3.html Pg3

http://beyondweird.c...ccult/jtc4.html Pg4

Edited by karmakazi

I have listened to these documents thru audio of John Todd's speeches. I do feel his family was one of the main family's in the illuminati but as far as how high up he was is this organization is the question. I feel he was being groomed for a prominent position within his family but what ever reason he fell off the wagon. I feel he was telling the truth about what he heard and some things he saw but he also admitted to being addicted to powerful drugs which might be the reason he was castes aside. Basically a black sheep that they knew they couldn't do nothing with so they wanted to silence him.

• 6 months later...

John Todd was a so called ex illuminati member who in the 1970 s appeared on the scene claiming to have been saved by the lord Jesus Christ. John Todd gave speeches and made recordings preaching to people about the plan of the illuminati to slowly destroy the American economy and then eventually control the entire world. He spoke of the 13 family's or bloodlines at the top the illuminati power structure. He claimed that his last name was really Collins and that Todd was the name he took as a Christian man. He said he was part of the Collins family which is one of the most powerful family's in the illuminati power structure hailing from Scotland. The history of this Collins family is known as one of the first family's to settle here fleeing religious persecution. There are records that show that indeed the family spoke of had a evil past which includes being well known witches and are even from the nearby villages in Salem during the witch trials. Todd was eventually setup and sent to jail for various crimes he claimed he dident commit and was eventually sent to a insane asylum, in which shortly after he just vanished. So the question is where did this prominent figure in the Christian community just vanish to ?

He's that guy that talked about his involvement with witchcraft and the dark arts in the occult . He claimed to have been born into some bloodline.He also talked about the music industry too, and their involvement with it as well. His videos are still on utube , I watched a few, very weird . I mean , I hear about the occult and hollywoood, politics and the music business, I just am not sure though what to make of it all .

Edited by Reann

Prominent? To whom?

While I not longer consider myself a Christian, I was extremely religious as was my family during the time in question. And I never heard of the guy.

I did a little research on this guy and apperantly there are a lot of holes in this guys story. Almost none of his claims hold up to scrutiny and by the time he died there was only one guy, a Jack Chick, who would defend him and his story. Mainly because chick was making a little mone publishing stories based on todd's life.

He was championed by Jack Chick?

Well there goes all credibility he may have had.

• 4 weeks later...

So... does anyone believe the cults or whatever exist and are real that he talked about? He said these people existed in the music industry too..

Who,what,when actually I have heard of this guy but he was just another one of those nut jobs who come out of the woodwork every now and then with outrageous claims that always fall flat. :td:

Really? See I don't really dismiss everything that he said as simply calling him a nut job. Actually, it's the people that call people nut jobs ( not you) I mean people that maybe he's called out and exposed that have called him a nut case say those things to actually hope that he will be perceived as one, you know? I can't say one way or the other unless i actually did my own investigations on it. There were of course some truths that not everyone needs to investigate on because some things have already been exposed, usually they happen because no one does anything about it , they don't look into it seriously, they dismiss things as nuts or whatever.. There's a lot that goes on that people say is just conspiracy theory when actually not everything is always a conspiracy but gets put into that category because it's so insane to even believe even if the proof is there some people will just never believe the truth.

I personally believe that weird things go on in the music industry, even Disney, Hollywood ect.. that man talked about what he knew and people called him crazy. But I can't say what he spoke of is all true .unless i investigated it myself which I'm not going to do.

Edited by Reann