Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

He saw two bods in suits walking around outside of he craft. The landing gear left marks on the ground unidentifiable as any known craft, Another witness reported an oval shaped craft flying low over his car that day that matched the description of Zamora's craft. Not much else it could really be? :alien:

Interestingly he described a heat from below the craft as it took off; by no means silently. Beginning to wonder if the Cash Landrum craft was one of a kind.

No wonder people here are laughing at you...... If that is how your mind works.

• Like 1

That goes for lots of these UFO cases..... Unexplained, however, is far from proof of ET visitation.

I can honestly say that I have no idea what the UFO was, where it came from or where it went after it took off, and I don't think anyone else does either. I only know that the conventional explanations--and I think I've heard just about all of them over the years--have fallen woefully flat in the Zamora case.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

He saw two bods in suits walking around outside of he craft. The landing gear left marks on the ground unidentifiable as any known craft, Another witness reported an oval shaped craft flying low over his car that day that matched the description of Zamora's craft. Not much else it could really be? :alien:

Interestingly he described a heat from below the craft as it took off; by no means silently. Beginning to wonder if the Cash Landrum craft was one of a kind.

Apart from the Surveyor craft being tested out of White Sands that same day.

Was it oval and without wings? If not it wasn't what LZ was looking at.

PS how do you know if was out that day?

Edited by zoser

~

Would NASA really fly around a prototype of an immensely expensive program over public land, with all that nice private Government owned land they could use? Could a probe designed to land on the moon fly in Earth's atmosphere anyway?

~

Would NASA really fly around a prototype of an immensely expensive program over public land, with all that nice private Government owned land they could use?

You wouldn't think so and White Sands is a good distance from Socorro.

A Triumph Bonneville is probably closer to what LZ saw. :no:

Here are some other things that would be even closer to what Zamora described, but are definitely not UFOs either:

2248109654_2eb4e9083a.jpg

-5Wn-pxl2EvCck91STu_c8diFr2Hc2SzrETlm-2Tj34_300x300.jpg

spennerbuggy.jpg

• Like 2

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how we prove beyond all doubt that wat was reported was an alien spaceship.

• Like 2

Any discussion welcome :yes: It's just that you didn't seem too happy with the thread?

Is that not what I offered? My post went into detail as to why those particular cases are not worth the time to read them, particularly the Buzz Aldrin example. I am hoping to bump you up to the "next level" whereby you at least Google something before you post it. Those examples were woeful and particularly so when you put them next yo your OP, which was an interesting case. Why did you not stick with your OP? It is unusual to see the OP go off topic on their own topic.

Sheesh, the least you could have done is say thanks for saving you all that leg work on those cases in one hit! You do not seem fond of the research aspect, so this should have been a help to you, surely you are pleased to know about aspects like the Buzz Aldrin case, which is and always has been considered a pathetic lie? Or do you enjoy barking up trees?

• Like 1

Then what is it? Hard to believe that in 1964 the USAF possessed that technology. Was Area 51 even built then?

Why is the only answer you know Aliens? Dead set, you sound like this guy

giorgio-tsoukalos-679.jpg

Mysteries exist Zoser, many of them, just pointing at the sky and attributing the answer to a higher power is old hat, that went out with the Greek Gods, even though many have not caught on yet. Try this link - you tell me, how could tis mystery happen, and who would cause it? I can tell you right now that aliens are not at all plausible - MYSTERY FOR ZOSER LINK

But it's impossible isn't it?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

I think we can all expect zoser to simply ignore any counter evidence. He won't acknowledge it. He won't look for it. He won't even look at it.

Why?

I'm only really interested in the unexplainable I'm afraid. That's why I'm here. What's on your mind?

As soon as it becomes explained he doesn't care about it any more. And moreover, he's willing to keep on believing in spite of it.

meh

• Like 2

Good read Hazzard, thanks. :tu:

I cannot tell if Bragalia wrote that or not, if he did, I have to put a question mark on it.

• Like 1

I think we can all expect zoser to simply ignore any counter evidence. He won't acknowledge it. He won't look for it. He won't even look at it.

Why?

As soon as it becomes explained he doesn't care about it any more. And moreover, he's willing to keep on believing in spite of it.

meh

:yes:

giorgio_tsoukalos.jpg?w=487&h=343

• Like 3

Why is the only answer you know Aliens? Dead set, you sound like this guy

giorgio-tsoukalos-679.jpg

Mysteries exist Zoser, many of them, just pointing at the sky and attributing the answer to a higher power is old hat, that went out with the Greek Gods, even though many have not caught on yet. Try this link - you tell me, how could tis mystery happen, and who would cause it? I can tell you right now that aliens are not at all plausible - MYSTERY FOR ZOSER LINK

But it's impossible isn't it?

THis is exactly why we will never get visited by E.T`s maybe wiped out in a blink,but no peaceful visits ! THey already have Youtube and know this is our Leader !

I cannot tell if Bragalia wrote that or not, if he did, I have to put a question mark on it.

Yes I understand that sentiment, and I still have to go back and read through it again. But the first skim was a pretty good read. Have you had a chance to read through it yet?

~

Would NASA really fly around a prototype of an immensely expensive program over public land, with all that nice private Government owned land they could use? Could a probe designed to land on the moon fly in Earth's atmosphere anyway?

Didn't astronauts test lunar landers on earth?

And this one was certainly tested on earth

7-3-10-nasagenierocket.jpg

And with Lonnie Zamoras description:

Zamora struggled to get his car up the steep hill. Successful on the third attempt, he noted no further noise. For the next 10–15 seconds he proceeded west, looking for the shack whose precise location he did not recall. It was then that he noticed a shiny object, "to south about 150 to 200 yards", that at first he took to be an "overturned white car ... up on radiator or on trunk", with two people standing close to it, one of whom seemed to notice him with some surprise and gave a start. The shiny object was "like aluminum — it was whitish against the mesa background, but not chrome", and shaped like a letter "O". Having stopped for a couple of seconds, Zamora approached in his car meaning to help.

Why is it impossible the "overturned car" could not be this?

C0030413-Surveyor_lunar_lander_test_model-SPL.jpg

I am not saying this is the answer, but it does not seem an outlandish hypothesis, I can see where it would come from. It does have three legs as described, powered by rockets, which fits the description, and could be considered egg shaped from certain perspectives, but not up and down wise, rather a side to side view.

• Like 1

Yes I understand that sentiment, and I still have to go back and read through it again. But the first skim was a pretty good read. Have you had a chance to read through it yet?

I have had a reasonable look through the hoax hypothesis, but I would feel more comfortable if it was confirmed by others. I just find Mr Bragalia's track record is not one that I have a great deal of confidence in, I keep expecting something to "pop up" I believe someone has already posted a long rebuttal to the hypothesis somewhere online.

THis is exactly why we will never get visited by E.T`s maybe wiped out in a blink,but no peaceful visits ! THey already have Youtube and know this is our Leader !

Just the hair alone would make one wary wouldn't it?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

And one of my all-time favorites, from the classified files of Phil Klass, the Robertson Committee and Project Blue Book:

aircraftid.jpeg

• Like 4

And one of my all-time favorites, from the classified files of Phil Klass, the Robertson Committee and Project Blue Book:

aircraftid.jpeg

Might not have been too far off the mark!!! :w00t:

3.jpg

• Like 1

Here's the guy I've been picking on a lot lately: Major Hector "There is Nothing to Hide" Quintanilla.

major_Hector_Quintanilla.jpg