Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

AHAHahahahaha what a joke ... some dude said it was a hoax yet he didn't had a clue of what he took a picture of and you are the smart sceptic i have blog about this triangle shaped aircraft and no it is not ET in origin it is human and yes it exists and it is no hoax do some research... before being all smartass.. it was a classified US black project aircraft there are many many photos from worldwide of this craft, yet no details since it is a covert project... USAF made many weird experimental planes...

Don't make me tickle you... Alright, here goes...

*tickle* *tickle* *tickle*

:P

Seriously though, I haven't seen your blog. Is it still up somewhere?

Cheers.

• Like 1

AHAHahahahaha what a joke ... some dude said it was a hoax yet he didn't had a clue of what he took a picture of and you are the smart sceptic....

Again, you show your ignorance.

“We made the model with polystyrene, we painted it and then we started sticking things to it, then we suspended it in the air … then we took the photo,”

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2011/07/famous-black-triangle-ufo-a-fake/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBxLrzruUcQ

Again, you show your ignorance.

“We made the model with polystyrene, we painted it and then we started sticking things to it, then we suspended it in the air … then we took the photo,”

http://www.realityun...gle-ufo-a-fake/

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBxLrzruUcQ[/media]

All right lets see who is ignorant shall we?

Here is a forum with more details so i won't do classical copy&paste... good read ...

Here is a forum with more details so i won't do classical copy&paste... good read ...

I'm not surprised that there are UFO hoaxers. Those have existed right from the start, going back to 1947, but even Project Blue Book--whose orders were to debunk and play down all UFO reports after 1953--conceded that only 1-2% of UFOs could be explained as hoaxes.

I do not think for a moment that hoaxes account for most of the UFOs of the Belgian wave, and I do not doubt that something unknown and unconventional was flying around. Here again, unless the country was suffering from a mass delusion, the evidence for that is overwhelming.

• Like 1

You mean like all these weird experimental planes that they've managed to keep secret, despite often flying them in full view of the average man in the Street (and, helpfully, often lighting them up like lighthouses) for 20,or more years without it becoming public knowledge? You know that (for example) Aurora and the TR-3A are still firmly in the realms of the mythical?

What do you think? If you had many secret projects ( Secret in sense your enemy does not know what you have, same story with the rest of the world ) would you go public by saying we are developing incredibly advanced aircraft? I don't think so.. If someone around the globe would see such craft he would probably think they are aliens or something.. And god knows how long has this project been in development, 10,20,30, more years? You think that world richest army couldn't finish it, i think they got many more similar if not more advanced aircraft there, of course they are experimental. In one of the videos i saw dude that said " That guys at skunkworks are 30 years AHEAD OF WHAT YOU CAN THINK OF.. So if this is myth to you is past for them.. We should have someone from US army on this forum, who could do some diggin' around databases..

I fail to see how that link proves anything you are claiming here. Even that first line is a red flag to me.

A friend said, he would never forget the sight of the alien looking TR-3B based at Papoose. The pitch black, triangular shaped TR-3B was rarely mentioned--and then, only in hushed whispers--at the Groom Lake facility where he worked.

:whistle:

Edited by Hazzard

Wow i am speechless...and tired of proving you wrong, that line to means he actualy saw the damn thing there... at notorius area 51... which we all know is testing facility for advanced aeronautics... IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT FINE GOD DAMN IT THEY ARE MAKING ICECREAM THERE FOR MCDONALDS ... im done with replying to "sceptics" . You believe yourself i'll believe to that i find via links and connections..

Seriously though, I haven't seen your blog. Is it still up somewhere?

Cheers.

* <- It was never finished.. plus i got tired of this ufo explanation stuff... Let people have their own beliefs .. For sceptics they are words and dots and airplanes and plasma and orbs to others are aliens, UFO, alien ships , probes whatever... To me they are just pictures and videos trying to tell us a story i don't need some dude who has no relation to video or data in there saying its hoax or it isn't i'll see it for my own eyes... so far 0 credible data...

AHAHahahahaha what a joke ... some dude said it was a hoax yet he didn't had a clue of what he took a picture of and you are the smart sceptic

Frankly, and by all means of respect, but your rather defensive posture does indeed display ignorance at what you are commenting on. And the whole field in general given your next sentence. A very common trait among a certain segment of believers, I would postulate.

But lets take this some dude fist. It wasn't some dude. The picture is one of the most well known in UFOlogy and have been paraded numerous times as evidence. We know who the guy was who took the picture back in April 1990. It was taken by a fellow named Patrick and it was immediately under suspicion as a hoax. Now he has admitted that it was a hoax. So it was not some dude.

i have blog about this triangle shaped aircraft and no it is not ET in origin it is human and yes it exists and it is no hoax do some research...

Obviously, this triangle shaped craft was indeed a hoax. Claiming otherwise is willful ignorance, at best. The other options are much less flattering.

before being all smartass..

Hazz was not a smartass. He simply pointed out how wrong you were and that you resort to such is pretty telling about how weak your argument actually is.

it was a classified US black project aircraft there are many many photos from worldwide of this craft, yet no details since it is a covert project... USAF made many weird experimental planes...

Now you are exhibiting another very common and very flawed trait of the not so trained UFO researcher (the gullible believer). You are lumping all sightings into one basket and get miffed if even one is questioned, let alone shown to be false or wrong. You can't do that. In fact, you should be happy that we are slowly chipping away at that basket so, with some luck, in the end we are left with only the true mysterious and unexplained rather than stubbornly holding on to it all, hoaxed or not.

Cheers,

Bdeskov

• Like 3

Might very well have been. Fooled by rare atmospheric conditions and a kind of mass hysteria. Somebody sees something and suddenly everybody sees it. Pretty well known and pretty well documented. Certainly neither a first nor a last.

I am sure it does. Unfortunately said science fiction is pretty well documented, in stark contrast to ET. You have also been pointed to the Hessdalen phenomena. Since you prefer video clips, here are a few:

Video 1 (3MB).

Video 2. (87MB)

Video 3 (18MB).

Quite captivating if you ask me.

Thanks, but no thanks. I prefer to read written, properly sourced reports and data I can cross-reference.

If they just were documentaries :-*

Hard data always beats a witness testimony.

Good night, Zoser.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Thats amazing when you say that you prefer properly sourced reports. They could have been written by anyone! Was the author even there? I could drive a bus through that one Badeskov.

Interesting to review what does actually constitute evidence?

Trace evidence at the scene - mostly confiscated by the military.

Burned or irradiated patches of earth - well fairly convincing but hardly a smoking gun.

Photo or video evidence - maybe but too easily hoaxed nowadays. Perhaps photos taken in the 50's and 60's less likely to be hoaxes.

That leaves good old witness testimony. One or two may lie, but not hundreds and thousands.

PS what was the point of the video links of the Hessdalen lights?

PSS I'm off to London tomorrow.

Z

Now you are exhibiting another very common and very flawed trait of the not so trained UFO researcher (the gullible believer). You are lumping all sightings into one basket and get miffed if even one is questioned, let alone shown to be false or wrong. You can't do that. In fact, you should be happy that we are slowly chipping away at that basket so, with some luck, in the end we are left with only the true mysterious and unexplained rather than stubbornly holding on to it all, hoaxed or not.

Cheers,

Bdeskov

And the believers think we're doing UFOlogy a disservice? :lol:

This show features three days spent at a UFO convention and a visit to an alien abduction group therapy session.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6DtgJNAkWI

It also explores the psychological explanations, and the influences of popular culture, on the typical abduction story.

• Like 2

* <- It was never finished.. plus i got tired of this ufo explanation stuff... Let people have their own beliefs .. For sceptics they are words and dots and airplanes and plasma and orbs to others are aliens, UFO, alien ships , probes whatever... To me they are just pictures and videos trying to tell us a story i don't need some dude who has no relation to video or data in there saying its hoax or it isn't i'll see it for my own eyes... so far 0 credible data...

Thanks for the link.

I hope that once you calm down a bit you take some time to review and consider the information that has been given to you here.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Sometimes one really wonders why some will allow themselves to discard certain parts of a story to make it fit their preconceived conclusions. I can understand those that do it to sell something, but to be so dishonest to oneself with respect to one's own beliefs is mind boggling.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Gidday Mate!

We are indeed seeing a deliberate attempt to get people to fool themselves, I have to say, I find the method nothing short of astounding. Even a direct confession os not good enough for some, as such, it would seems that absolutely nothing is. The word UFO need only be mentioned to some believers and for some, that is proof positive.

I really wonder if such people are capable of holding down day jobs. Would they have the nerve to be so blindsided in the world of business? One would think if so, that any such companies that allow such might be very short lived.

Seeing Buzz Aldrin and The Aztec Hoax purported as genuine tantalizing mysteries is nothing short of astounding.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Nuke

Every single one of those posts are dated before the guy came forward. Have a quick Google, I think you might be about the only one left who has not accepted the full confession. He replicated it, and showed everyone how it was done. Many people pointed out these flaws far earlier. I do not understand why so agressive Nuke, all that matters is what is proven right?

• Like 1

Its quite the oxy-moron ! I agree there psyche101 ~ We need to find a common ground to deal with the nuts in this world !

Maybe this is why Sir Richard Branson is fast building his space fleet ! He wants oof this world b-4 its over taken by these nut cases !

Thats amazing when you say that you prefer properly sourced reports. They could have been written by anyone! Was the author even there? I could drive a bus through that one Badeskov.

What is amazing is your response Zoser. Do you realise what you have just said?

Do you know what peer review is? I think you best take a few steps back, you are not only incredibly ignorant, you seem to be going backwards here. Really, you should ask questions before asserting yourself. It is becoming painfully obvious that your interest is new and you have a great deal to catch up.

How is witness testimony more valuable than properly sourced reports?

Interesting to review what does actually constitute evidence?

That would be sound advice if only you would take it.

Trace evidence at the scene - mostly confiscated by the military.

Ohh the old Government collusion again. The get out of jail card is not as valuable as you think. If something came from space, what is to stop the rest of the world knowing that something from space landed here? You ignore the amateur contingent constantly scanning the skies and they have proven themselves time and again. How are these people being kept in the dark? And how is it that UFO crashes only happen in very remote places, not in populated places? When you are going to crash, one tends to not have much say in the landing location.

Burned or irradiated patches of earth - well fairly convincing but hardly a smoking gun.

Which you will find properly evaluated in properly sourced reports. Compositions, type of burn, even in some cases the heat required. What does a burn mark on the ground mean? Someone burned something, that is all.

Photo or video evidence - maybe but too easily hoaxed nowadays. Perhaps photos taken in the 50's and 60's less likely to be hoaxes.

Really? Read this - LINK

Don't tell me, UFO's have a cloak to prevent photography? Why are the many sighting so poorly supported? And why do we have to go to such great lengths to shoehorn ET into a case? How many people held up the Belgian Photo as proof, and how many refused to accept the confession?

That leaves good old witness testimony. One or two may lie, but not hundreds and thousands.

Why can't thousand be mistaken? Are you saying that is impossible? And how many can conclusively prove that they saw an ET craft as opposed to how many think they saw an ET craft? Any? We are talking thousands over decades, and to arrive at that number you need to include every single claim of balloons, birds and meteors. There are a handful of cases that remain mysterious, and that does not mean we have to invoke Gods to explain them. It means we need to roll our sleeves up.

PS what was the point of the video links of the Hessdalen lights?

The prosaic explanations exist, and have been studied in depth. I bet you have not read the page have you? If you read the reports, you will find a great many descriptions that match so called alien sightings. And what is being described is not alien. It is proof positive that a phenomena exists on earth that will explain many mysteries.

PSS I'm off to London tomorrow.

Z

Look out London.

• Like 2

Its quite the oxy-moron ! I agree there psyche101 ~ We need to find a common ground to deal with the nuts in this world !

Maybe this is why Sir Richard Branson is fast building his space fleet ! He wants oof this world b-4 its over taken by these nut cases !

I could understans that motivation!

Indeed, we just need to look before we leap, it's not all that hard. Beneficial in fact.

• Like 1

I thinks I saw a few Texans in that video clip !

THere Out there Man"

The prosaic explanations exist, and have been studied in depth. I bet you have not read the page have you? If you read the reports, you will find a great many descriptions that match so called alien sightings. And what is being described is not alien. It is proof positive that a phenomena exists on earth that will explain many mysteries.

I've noticed that a large majority of the believer crowd avoids any discussion of plasmas (or hoax confessions for that matter) like the plague. They must think that if they ignore it it will go away. That doesn't indicate to me that the truth is all that important, just the verification of their beliefs. I've never understood such behavior, especially when phrases like 'open mind' join the mix. It is anything but open minded to ignore or dismiss contrary evidence. I think that is my main reason for sticking around some of these threads, out of a morbid curiosity to see how far some will go to 'keep the dream alive'. :huh:

I've noticed that a large majority of the believer crowd avoids any discussion of plasmas (or hoax confessions for that matter) like the plague. They must think that if they ignore it it will go away. That doesn't indicate to me that the truth is all that important, just the verification of their beliefs. I've never understood such behavior, especially when phrases like 'open mind' join the mix. It is anything but open minded to ignore or dismiss contrary evidence. I think that is my main reason for sticking around some of these threads, out of a morbid curiosity to see how far some will go to 'keep the dream alive'. :huh:

Zoser called Atmospheric Plasmas Science fiction!

I mean Good Lord. How do you have a discussion on those terms?

• Like 1

Zoser called Atmospheric Plasmas Science fiction!

I mean Good Lord. How do you have a discussion on those terms?

Patience, and a will to educate. I have neither though. I've used it all up on my own kids. :P

This is why they are hidding the results of the Higgs Boson particle !

THey found out it tells the secret of the universe,and that secret is

you guessed it 42

• Like 1

For me the funniest thing is..

40's to the 60's UFO's were flying discs.. which was the fad in the scifi movies..

but of course. .after Close encounters of the third kind.. UFO's would flash different colours

then things evolved into flying wedges etc.. boomerangs.. very.. stealth bomberish in shape..

I remember watching a show.. cant remember if it was earlier this year or last year.. was a aussie one where this comedian went to UFO conventions with pics he took himself off stuff he threw around.. taking off the hip shots.. and no one person at the convention.. including the 'experts' said they were faked..

He also did a ufo fake thing in melbourne I think it was.. where they did radio controlled balloons with lights.. and let it fly around for awhile.. and guess what.. UFO reports .. video footage.. and OMG.. someone had contact with the alien ship (his balloon with lights)

zoser.. there is no such thing as credible testimonies because people are gullible.. lie.. or not very observant.. they will change what they thought they saw to match with what others are saying..

Patience, and a will to educate. I have neither though. I've used it all up on my own kids. :P

I actually have been trying that, it does not seem to be working......................

It seems to get me more insults than results.

• Like 2