Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

So can I challenge you on this? What's your verdict on the Winchester case?

I do not have one. I have not spent enough time looking at it to have a verdict.

I do not have one. I have not spent enough time looking at it to have a verdict.

Thats pretty simple: alienz did it :whistle:
  • Like 1

Lies? Not exactly: human beings are susceptible to what they see, and visual perception often fails. Want examples?

Can you tell me please what you thought the couple in the Winchester case saw?

Edited by zoser

The sincerity of two testimonies by elderly everyday folk, the look in their eyes, the intensity of the voices, the sensitivity of the disclosure, the risk of ridicule? That says nothing to you at all?

Edited by zoser

Are you forcing me to watch YT again?!

Are you forcing me to watch YT again?!

Well being as this thread is about compelling testimonies yes. Come on Mr B go for it.

Just about to have dinner; brb.

Edited by zoser

Well being as this thread is about compelling testimonies yes. Come on Mr B go for it.

Just about to have dinner; brb.

Ok, I'll watch it. But, if its the same blap crap trap, I'll hire most powerful woodoo expertz to make you suffer for wasting time of mine...
  • Like 3

Hazz is not really a participant since he posts nothing but one-liners anyone, but with no real evidence of his own or even any serious commentary on those who post evidence. He's not quite on the level of DONTEATUS, but pretty close.

Although I wholeheartedly agree with your comments on 'Hazzard's unproductive-negativity',...I have to say MacGuffin, you are very-much underestimating the value of Donteatus's dry wit!.. If you get on the guy's wavelength ,his deadpan delivery is a wonder to behold!

And you must also remember that 'the old man' has "lived the life" and has probably forgotten more than most of us will ever know!....In short, Big 'D' is one of the good guys!... :tu:

Cheers buddy.

• Like 1

The sincerity of two testimonies by elderly everyday folk, the look in their eyes, the intensity of the voices, the sensitivity of the disclosure, the risk of ridicule? That says nothing to you at all?

Again....

I have not spent enough time looking at it to have a verdict.

If I did, I would look at every possible answer, not just one, then decide.

I have had plenty of people say things with " sincerity " that ended up being lies, so has everyone." sincerity " and " honesty " mean nothing to many people anymore. I do not personally know them, neither do you.

And, again, I have not looked into this enough to form a verdict of what I think.

Quality of theirs overcomes quantity of yours. Simple.

LOL LOL LOL

I have almost never seen that happen.

I have indeed "checked" on these UFO cases, and in fact I was checking on them when you were still learning your ABCs. I know what the best ones are, just about all of them, including some that few people have heard of.

• Like 1

Although I wholeheartedly agree with your comments on 'Hazzard's unproductive-negativity',...I have to say MacGuffin, you are very-much underestimating the value of Donteatus's dry wit!.. If you get on the guy's wavelength ,his deadpan delivery is a wonder to behold!

Sure, I know that D is meant to be taken humorously, including his kooky spelling, although Hazz is far from being humorous.

I just watched this one. Twice actually. The second time through was to study body language, which I have researched over the years.

Seems to me this couple are telling the truth. Either these events actually happened to them, or they wholeheartedly believe they happened.

It would be unlikely that they both experienced a psychotic episode resulting in the same memory.

I thought it odd that the woman was relating 90% of events while the guy sat silent.

A "boiler suit" with a polo neck sweater is very common attire with British military aviators and groundcrews. However she did mention the full beard which would contradict that source for the events. Anyway, there's no reason that ET's wouldn't be wearing similar attire.

My thoughts on this one are that the couple are telling the truth. If it was a fabrication, it's unlikely she would have that deadpan expression with her eyes locked on the person she was speaking to.

I'm putting this one in my "high probability of legit file"

My personal BS meter didn't even register.

• Like 1

Ok, just watched that Winchester (efking silly me, again). For f** sakes, folks hit the curb and their pants painted brown... In shock condition anything can come out. Hire any prof in interrogation, and their story would blow up as party balloon... Pffft....

Now I have to find real woodoo masterz...

Edit: spelling

Edited by bmk1245

LOL LOL LOL

I have almost never seen that happen.

I have indeed "checked" on these UFO cases, and in fact I was checking on them when you were still learning your ABCs. I know what the best ones are, just about all of them, including some that few people have heard of.

You may know ABC, but thats it, nothing more.

Once again, check data.

Once again, check data.

Your posts provide nothing but contradiction and ridicule of very interesting viewpoints. You are debating this issue in a manner typical of an individual who has very limited knowledge of the subject at hand.

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 2

Your posts provide nothing but contradiction [...]

Contradictions? Please point out.

[...] and ridicule of very interesting viewpoints. You are debating this issue in a manner typical of an individual who has very limited knowledge of the subject at hand.

Ok then, bring your knowledge here: can you explain every skin return in Stephenville's case? Sure you can...

Once again, check data.

What "data" do you want me to check? You never post anything to check.

What "data" do you want me to check? You never post anything to check.

Radar data from Stephenville case. I posted link already.

Radar data from Stephenville case. I posted link already.

I have checked it many times. One researcher even made a video of the radar data that showed military planes conducting maneuvers in the area before the UFO showed up, both visually and on radar. Both visual and radar reports confirm the existence of this large UFO, which in no way, shape or form was a temperature inversion. It could not have been, although since it had no transponders they could not identify it as one of theirs.

MUFON investigator Robert Powell, who analyzed the original radar data from FOIA records with Glen Schulze, notes the planes that cross the UFO’s path as it nears Crawford are likely at high altitudes of maybe 30,000 feet and says they’re non-military craft. Which raises the question (again): Where the hell is security when a bogey without a transponder sets a head-on course for restricted air space over the former Western White House? Recent history indicates the law doesn’t necessarily wait ‘til an intruder violates the no-fly zone to pounce.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdevoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com%2F12948%2Fa-new-view-of-stephenville%2F&ei=vYNwUOr1B5Ho8wSq7YHwDA&usg=AFQjCNFLi11WAkdzzN1dHldgie8oSxzTHg&sig2=K6Ub-ulBFDp4lf29xZax4Q

In that video, the blue and green objects are our own planes that have activated their transponders, while the white objects have not, and the unknowns are among them. None of this has anything to do with the weather, temperature inversions, defective radar or anything like that, since these are real objects being tracked on radar, as anyone who has studied this case even superficially would realize.

I just watched this one. Twice actually. The second time through was to study body language, which I have researched over the years.

Seems to me this couple are telling the truth. Either these events actually happened to them, or they wholeheartedly believe they happened.

It would be unlikely that they both experienced a psychotic episode resulting in the same memory.

I thought it odd that the woman was relating 90% of events while the guy sat silent.

A "boiler suit" with a polo neck sweater is very common attire with British military aviators and groundcrews. However she did mention the full beard which would contradict that source for the events. Anyway, there's no reason that ET's wouldn't be wearing similar attire.

My thoughts on this one are that the couple are telling the truth. If it was a fabrication, it's unlikely she would have that deadpan expression with her eyes locked on the person she was speaking to.

I'm putting this one in my "high probability of legit file"

My personal BS meter didn't even register.

Nice bit of adding up and I agree with you with the exception of:

Anyway, there's no reason that ET's wouldn't be wearing similar attire.

My answer would be are we really in a position to know? Don't forget that Jesse Roestenburg related a strikingly similar observation.

Ok, just watched that Winchester (efking silly me, again). For f** sakes, folks hit the curb and their pants painted brown... In shock condition anything can come out. Hire any prof in interrogation, and their story would blow up as party balloon... Pffft....

Now I have to find real woodoo masterz...

Edit: spelling

Oh ye of little imagination Mr B!

Oh ye of little imagination Mr B!

Imagination huh?

So, it is imagination that forms these " facts ". I am glad we agree :)

Imagination huh?

So, it is imagination that forms these " facts ". I am glad we agree :)

In the sense of the only thing capable of interfering with a car must have conventional explanations.

Any one who knows anything about UFO cases well knows that thousands of people have reported that they interfere with engines. This is nothing new.

If as we suspect they emit powerful electromagnetic energy then how can they not interfere with engines?

Nice bit of adding up and I agree with you with the exception of:

Anyway, there's no reason that ET's wouldn't be wearing similar attire.

My answer would be are we really in a position to know? Don't forget that Jesse Roestenburg related a strikingly similar observation.

What I meant to imply was that if ET's are wearing human attire, it doesn't mean they're not ET's. I suppose we often assume they may look like Lady Gaga. Maybe they dress deliberately to blend in with us in case they have a need or a desire to "mingle" with the locals.

• Like 1