Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

I won't quote the other half of the saying regarding old soldiers.

What? Never learned the truth? I'm ok with that.

And please, stop bringing "old soldiers" card, thats disgraceful from your side in current situation.

What? Never learned the truth? I'm ok with that.

And please, stop bringing "old soldiers" card, thats disgraceful from your side in current situation.

Have you come across the Myrtle Beach sightings? Something curious happening there.

There is quite a bit of footage on sightings in this area. This one interests me and it's a shame there was no zoomed footage:

UFOs Spotted at Myrtle Beach, SC, Pilot Says - October 19, 2011

Did pilot ever saw chinese flying lanterns? My guess is not.

Did pilot ever saw chinese flying lanterns? My guess is not.

Unlikely; take a look at the other two. The clips are only short.

Have you come across the Myrtle Beach sightings? Something curious happening there.

OK, order just one package of these, or whatever cheaper you'll find and launch them, in groups. And wait for "UFO" reports from your area. Boy, are we living in stone age? Aren't folks familiar with sky lanterns? I've seen them up to my ears in few years (although last year not so much). Seriously, do Liths only launch these?!

OK, order just one package of these, or whatever cheaper you'll find and launch them, in groups. And wait for "UFO" reports from your area. Boy, are we living in stone age? Aren't folks familiar with sky lanterns? I've seen them up to my ears in few years (although last year not so much). Seriously, do Liths only launch these?!

This area looks like the latest UFO hotspot in the US if I'm not mistaken:

Zoser28.jpg

Check out some of the testimonies at this blog:

http://myrtlebeach.thedigitel.com/offbeat/ufo-sightings-north-myrtle-beach-seriously-30897-0614

The one where **** and s****, and *****ing focus three lights?

You may recall this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgmME857WE&t=43s

As one member mentioned: are we going backwards in evolution?

Is he having a laugh there? Surely he's having a laugh at the gullible who see UFOs everywhere. He can't really be completely unaware of ideas like perspective, can here? :unsure2:

Comments are disabled for this video.

i wonder why? :unsure2:

Is he having a laugh there? Surely he's having a laugh at the gullible who see UFOs everywhere. He can't really be completely unaware of ideas like perspective, can here? :unsure2:

i wonder why? :unsure2:

Take a look at the blog in the above post. That's what this forum is all about yes? Or am I disturbing the peace too much? Are people trying to sleep in here or something?

This area looks like the latest UFO hotspot in the US if I'm not mistaken:

Zoser28.jpg

Check out some of the testimonies at this blog:

http://myrtlebeach.t...usly-30897-0614

Please, bring something like this

9_dist.jpg

on CNN, Fox, NBC, BBC, CBS, TASS, FARS, etc, etc, etc simultaneously.

You know, if you give camera to

article-0-1512F15C000005DC-46_634x624.jpg

(link)

it will be a disaster...

Hmmm... On the other hand, maybe not.

[...]

I'm not sure about that nowadays, cause... just look (if you have time to waste) morphing aircraft/plane on YT, and comments below.

I'm not sure about that nowadays, cause... just look (if you have time to waste) morphing aircraft/plane on YT, and comments below.

Oh dear, i know. Sometimes people don't seem to grasp that zooming in very very hard on something a long way away will make it look a bit fuzzy.

Oh dear, i know. Sometimes people don't seem to grasp that zooming in very very hard on something a long way away will make it look a bit fuzzy.

But most of the time it represents "best evidence"... Ah, J.Maussan... he fond of that.

I have been busy trying to find any further footage resembling Denbigh and Fraserburgh. In doing so I came across this:

Breaking News UFO Sightings Witnessed by Hundreds Over Myrtle Beach August 26, 2012 Watch

Not obviously the same object but what's interesting is that apparently there have been quite a few video's taken of this object in that area recently (South Carolina?).

This makes is a good candidate for the thread in it's own right I thought.

Just a word of warning, the camera operators get a little excited and are not fussy how they express themselves.

That one looks like an airplane approaching with it's landing lights on. If I had been on the beach and saw that I doubt I would have even picked up my camera. The small light is likely a small aircraft reflecting light.

The audio sounds very and overdubbed after the fact. The video also ends suspiciously when it would have likely become apparent it was an aircraft.

This one doesn't spark any interest in me.

• Like 1

There is quite a bit of footage on sightings in this area. This one interests me and it's a shame there was no zoomed footage:

UFOs Spotted at Myrtle Beach, SC, Pilot Says - October 19, 2011

One more showing the lights blinking out:

ufo over myrtle beach ocean

The first video could be some Chinese lanterns.

The second one appears to have flashing navigation lights...looks like a plane to me.

The first video could be some Chinese lanterns.

The second one appears to have flashing navigation lights...looks like a plane to me.

Indeed, as he himself says, its' jumping about all over the place because it's a hand held camera, and there's clearly (insofar as anything can be made out clearly) lights winking in a regular pattern, and when there's lights winking in a regular pattern, I think you can probably say plane or Aircraft.

yeah we need something more like THIS...... :innocent:

[media=]

[/media]

I gurantee you the sceptics would find some earthly answer for that to :w00t:

Footage comparable to Fraserburgh and Denbigh. This time taken in Yuma Arizona, Aug 2012:

News Report - UFOs in Yuma, Arizona August 15, 2012

Zoser30.jpg

Much better footage of the same sighting coming up. This definitely resembles the Fraserburgh and Denbigh sightings. Stand by.

Edited by zoser

Footage comparable to Fraserburgh and Denbigh. This time taken in Yuma Arizona, Aug 2015:

Damn, so that video is from the future? ET and time travel in one event! Discussion over!!!

• Like 1

UFL Unidentified Flying Lights over Yuma AZ 8-15-12 vid 1

UFL Unidentified Flying Lights over Yuma AZ 8-15-12 vid 2

zoser32.jpg

zoser31.jpg

Edited by zoser

Damn, so that video is from the future? ET and time travel in one event! Discussion over!!!

Yes it's all over; you can go back to bed now.

Some guy has stitched together 6 separate clips of it; whether is is the Denbigh or Fraserburgh object is one issue, but regardless of that question it stands out in it's own right as being a very well witnessed sighting.

6 Vids Same UFO OVNIS in Yuma AZ Aug 15th Amazing Display of American Space Technology!

zoser33.jpg

Flares zoser... come on already...

Take another look; look at the shape of the object; compare with the object seen in the Denbigh and Fraserburgh footage.