Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

Take another look; look at the shape of the object; compare with the object seen in the Denbigh and Fraserburgh footage.

No that's okay, I don't need another look. Feel free to see aliens in every lame YouTube video if it flips your zipper.

:alien:

• Like 1

Just a little light hearted humour:

Black Adder receives two actors into the royal household. Every time the word 'Macbeth' is mentioned the actors are compelled to enact a ritual to exorcise the negative energy that the very mention of the word supposedly conjures up.

Reminds me of what happens when any hint of ET is mooted in here:

enjoy:

Don't mention Macbeth - Blackadder - BBC

Edited by zoser

Take another look; look at the shape of the object; compare with the object seen in the Denbigh and Fraserburgh footage.

Um, i may be being Obtuse, but you can't make out the shape of an Object.

Um, i may be being Obtuse, but you can't make out the shape of an Object.

Bingo!

Reminds me of what happens when any hint of ET is mooted in here:

Might want to change that to when any hint of ET that may not include evidence but probably will include out of focus indistinguishable pictures is mooted in here.

So what is it?

it's (without wishing to sound like a clever bottom*) a row of lights in a slight curve. Whether these might be attached to anything, or be seperate lights, is, as Hamlet would say, the question.

(* i.e. a smart ****)

Flares zoser... come on already...

LMAO You would think with all the flare sightings going on that people would be more wary about shooting them off or dropping them. I mean flares must be in the skies more than I ever thought possible. :tu:

it's (without wishing to sound like a clever bottom*)

Don't worry you won't sound like that at all. Forgive me but you still haven't identified what you think it is.

Edited by zoser

Don't worry you won't sound like that at all. Forgive me but you still haven't identified what you think it is.

I thought I had. It looks like a series of lights in a slight curve. What, if anything, else there might be is impossible to tell.

I thought I had. It looks like a series of lights in a slight curve. What, if anything, else there might be is impossible to tell.

Attached to what?

Erm, yes they are. Learn something.

You mean like the Fraserburgh flares that lasted for hours? Or the Denbigh ones that lasted for 8 mins? Come on Boon this isn't like you. You've done some decent stuff recently; flares don't circulate or spin.

You know that.

Parachutes.

and the pulsating and spinning effect was caused by what?

Attached to what?

Some say parachutes.

You mean like the Fraserburgh flares that lasted for hours? Or the Denbigh ones that lasted for 8 mins? Come on Boon this isn't like you. You've done some decent stuff recently; flares don't circulate or spin.

You know that.

See, this is the problem that arises from throwing around cases willy nilly. BooN (as far as I'm aware) is talking about the Yuma, Arizona lights and not necessarily the other cases you have deemed 'similar'. When talking about several cases at once confusion almost always ensues.

• Like 1

So instead of people claiming to have seen a UFO they should just say oh wow those are nice flares :clap:

So instead of people claiming to have seen a UFO they should just say oh wow those are nice flares :clap:

Or conversely, when witnessing a UFO, one could understand that they don't know what they are looking at (hence the 'U' in UFO) and proceed from there. Leave UFO=ET out of the equation until it is *warranted.

*By warranted I mean that there should be some sort of evidence linking ET to the observed phenomena other than 'what else could it be?'.

Here come the testimonies:

I was inside my room with my dog when I heard family come home from the back yard(heard gate opening). After a long while of them not coming in I went to look and they called out to me to look at the sky. I could see something in the sky but could not tell what it was. Went inside to get my glasses and I looked up and saw a huge UFO. I have never been a big believer of these things but boy did this change my mind, or anyone else who saw it for that matter. It was big and looked like what people usually think they look like(to an extent) it was hovering for what seemed very close to our location. Had bright lights and You could tell it was metallic like. It stayed close for what seemed a good while then just disappeared.After a few moments it reappeared shortly and then you could only see big balls of what I can only describe as fireballs that moved around randomly, then disappeared. Then they appeared and and made a circle (almost making the shape of the bigger one but it was only the small balls of light) after that they disappeared and reappeared making a line (appearing one at at time) They slowly went out and then disappeared all together.

Saw it last night at approximately 8:13 PM. It was silent and disappeared within 10 minutes. There were 6 or 7 orange lights that looked like orbs and were spinning in the air in unison. I had binoculars and was able to get a very decent zoom on the lights and from up close I collected the silhouette of like a large "black disc". I tried more than 20 times to get a decent picture but you couldn't see it at all with the quality. You could barely even see it with the naked eye. I wasn't the only one who saw it. I had 2 friends with me (thank god)! Hopefully KYMA will do a report. -8/15/2012

I saw them....six or eight lights in a row, my husband first spotted them in the east...then they disappeared...re-appeared in the southern sky...watched first one light...then gradually turned into what looked light 8 separate lights to me, my husband says six....I tried to get a pic, but it didn't show up on my camera, very frustrating. I e-mailed kyma about the incident..they sent me a note back saying that they got quite a few calls and someone got pics, to keep an eye on the news this evening...What gets me...no sound...at all. We couldn't see a shape of anything except the lights hovering in a row, like this: * * * * * * * *....then as fast as they appeared, they were gone...I want to know what they were?... unfortunately we didn't see it moving around like you did, maybe you are alot closer than we are. We live over by Cibola. This was the third amazing ufo I have ever seen. We lived in Phoenix, when those lights happened...if you get pics please pass them on. conniekndr@yahoo.com

Zoser's conclusion: They don't look like flares. They hold together too well and this indicates strongly that they are attached to something. If you watch carefully you can see pulsating and spinning of the lights in a very similar way to the Denbigh and Fraserburgh sightings. The latter two cases we know were not flares. This looks strongly like another military cover up

Read the testimonies for yourself if you wish:

http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Yuma+Arizona+United+States+on+August+15th+2012/41784

You know that.

Zoser, the link that was in my post which you had quoted was specifically regarding the Yuma footage. There is absolutely no relationship between that and the Fraserburgh or Denbigh footage, just like there is no established relationship between the Denbigh and Fraserburgh footage either, other than within your own mind.

See, this is the problem that arises from throwing around cases willy nilly. BooN (as far as I'm aware) is talking about the Yuma, Arizona lights and not necessarily the other cases you have deemed 'similar'. When talking about several cases at once confusion almost always ensues.

Bingo :tu:

There's no confusion; the whole idea of this thread was to compare cases and correlate evidence. The 3 cases look similar. They may be different but they all have strikingly similar characteristics if you take the trouble to review the footage.

It's a mistake to take cases in isolation if they have strong connecting characteristics.

Or conversely, when witnessing a UFO, one could understand that they don't know what they are looking at (hence the 'U' in UFO) and proceed from there. Leave UFO=ET out of the equation until it is *warranted.

*By warranted I mean that there should be some sort of evidence linking ET to the observed phenomena other than 'what else could it be?'.

Yeah but the problem with the word UFO is that anytime its mentioned people naturally think alien. So wouldnt it be best to just leave that word out of it and write it off as flares or chinese lanterns or whatever. They should just go directly into the house and never speak of it again. because the likelyhood is that it was actually flares. :yes:

There's no confusion; the whole idea of this thread was to compare cases and correlate evidence. The 3 cases look similar. They may be different but they all have strikingly similar characteristics if you take the trouble to review the footage.

It's a mistake to take cases in isolation if they have strong connecting characteristics.

78975.jpg

Zoser30.jpg

So then we ignore the visual similarities between these two cases? You can't pick and choose, any criteria you incite needs to be uniform across the board.

*Phoenix lights and Yuma Arizona case, respectively.

• Like 1