Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

i have to say, that looks worryingly like a, er, device for purposes of, er, entertaining one's, er., self ........ :blush:

The same thought crossed my mind, but I couldn't come up with a way of posting it without being "inappropriate"...lol.

Well said on your part!

LOL :blush:

I have wondered if all ET's have gender. The type that met Travis Walton did. The female obviously had no need for a sports bra:

1098032738,Travis_Walton-Aliens.jpg

...with that thought in mind, I have to ask, what in the name of God does that braless ET have in her hand? :w00t:

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 1

The same thought crossed my mind, but I couldn't come up with a way of posting it without being "inappropriate"...lol.

Well said on your part!

...with that thought in mind, I have to ask, what in the name of God does that braless ET have in her hand? :w00t:

It was the mask that they forced on poor Travis that rendered him unconscious. The story goes that he was then unceremoniously dumped by the roadside as he then watched the craft depart.

• Like 1

It was the mask that they forced on poor Travis that rendered him unconscious. The story goes that he was then unceremoniously dumped by the roadside as he then watched the craft depart.

I'm glad you clarified the purpose of the device.

Personally, if I experienced the events that Travis claims happened to him, I think I would have gone Looney Tunes.

Antonio Villas Boas experienced alien gender a lot more intensely than Travis. I'll let you look that one up since it has already been covered on this thread. So did another seemingly innocent guy from Australia wake up one morning to find two female naked 'aliens' in attendance at his bedside.

A DNA test was carried out on a pubic hair sample from one of the female aliens and was found to contain some strange anomalies.

http://aliendnaparadigm.blogspot.com/

• Like 1

Antonio Villas Boas experienced alien gender a lot more intensely than Travis. I'll let you look that one up since it has already been covered on this thread. So did another seemingly innocent guy from Australia wake up one morning to find two female naked 'aliens' in attendance at his bedside.

A DNA test was carried out on a pubic hair sample from one of the female aliens and was found to contain some strange anomalies.

I always found abduction cases, well, questionable.

This one is bizarre to say the least!

• Like 1

The Peter Khoury case deserves some attention because there was trace evidence. I also find the Villas Boas case highly credible. He never benefited from the case in the slightest and died of an unknown illness in his mid to late 50's.

"The Nordic woman, who seemed to be over 6 feet tall and apparently very strong, reached forward and pulled Khoury's head to her breast. He resisted, trying to pull away.

She did this 3 times. Finally Khoury, trying to cope with the shock and disorientating nature of this experience, bit on her nipple apparently swallowing a piece from it. The Nordic woman, although seemingly confused, did not react with any pain and nor was there any sign of blood. She seemed to convey to the other woman that this was not the way things were supposed to happen. Khoury was overcome with a coughing fit. Moments later, looking up again, he found that both women had vanished."

Evans. :blush:

"The Nordic woman, who seemed to be over 6 feet tall and apparently very strong, reached forward and pulled Khoury's head to her breast. He resisted, trying to pull away.

She did this 3 times. Finally Khoury, trying to cope with the shock and disorientating nature of this experience, bit on her nipple apparently swallowing a piece from it. The Nordic woman, although seemingly confused, did not react with any pain and nor was there any sign of blood. She seemed to convey to the other woman that this was not the way things were supposed to happen. Khoury was overcome with a coughing fit. Moments later, looking up again, he found that both women had vanished."

Evans. :blush:

It's an interesting case. The DNA test is the best part imho.

Heh, just saw this. Bit of a concern to ponder the possibility that there's a hydrogen bomb laying around somewhere, just kicking it's heels!

I saw a documentary about this a while ago and as far as In know the H-bomb was never found. The Pentagon doesn't seem to know exactly where it is.

This is a trailer for the documentary. No need to buy the whole thing since I can tell you that these guys were out there looking around for it but found nothing.

Well said on your part!

These were the aliens that didn't talk at all, even though he tried to communicate with them. According to Travis, there was another one wearing some kind of spacesuit who led him out of the "landing bay" of them ship and down some corridors where he met these two. This was after he had just been wandering around on his own. They did not seem particularly hostile or friendly, but just seemed more interested in calming him down. Whatever they did to him, he went unconscious again and they left him by the side of the road.

Now if I wanted to put on my "skeptical" hat for a minute, I would point out the old UFO television series from 1970 also had human-looking aliens who needed to steal human bodies and body parts to stay alive. These aliens could not speak either. They looked like us but they could not talk.

So a supporter of the psych-social hypothesis would probably say that Travis was influenced by this old TV show.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

So do I, at least for most of them. It's just a question of relying on so many people his only evidence is based on accounts given under hypnosis. We know that UFOs are real, but why there was a sudden explosion in "abduction" accounts in the 1980s and 1990s is a different story. I think that most of that was media-driven.

• Like 1

So do I, at least for most of them. It's just a question of relying on so many people his only evidence is based on accounts given under hypnosis. We know that UFOs are real, but why there was a sudden explosion in "abduction" accounts in the 1980s and 1990s is a different story. I think that most of that was media-driven.

I agree.

I've heard too the the vast majority of abduction cases have occured in the USA. I doubt their is anything unique about US residents that would make ET's want to abduct them more than other nations citizens. It seems to point to a psychological cause for the phenomena.

I agree.

I've heard too the the vast majority of abduction cases have occured in the USA. I doubt their is anything unique about US residents that would make ET's want to abduct them more than other nations citizens. It seems to point to a psychological cause for the phenomena.

Or, as one member here suggests, the aliens like left-handed people - is there a higher population of lefties in the US?

Looks like Jim Sparks has some answers for us. He's on C2C am tonight. Starts right now 1am-5am EST.

I'll have to miss it...going to bed...lol

He submitted this video relating to tonight's chat:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/videos/?uri=channels/455275/1705726

Or, as one member here suggests, the aliens like left-handed people - is there a higher population of lefties in the US?

There's quite a few lefties in the US apparently...cause Obama just got re-elected!

Actually, he's left-handed too.

• Like 1

I've often thought that the form that UFOs take at any period is probably driven by cultural expectations and what's in vogue at the time- tall human-like Aliens in shiny suits in the 1950s, small and sinsiter goblinj-like creatures ithe the 1980s and 90s - like as the descriptions of UFOs also change- in the 1950s they were Buck Rogers style saucers with antennae and portholes, and now they tend to be more like super-advanced versions of Terrestrial aircraft. So I suspect that what people report is based on what their expectations are at any given time. I think it all comes down to how people's minds interpret something that's completely outside their normal experience. What they're seeing is real, but how their mind interprets it depends upon what they'd expect what they're seeing to look like.

• Like 2

There's quite a few lefties in the US apparently...cause Obama just got re-elected!

Actually, he's left-handed too.

Well, he is an ET. As well as being a Marxist Islamic Atheist.

• Like 2

I've often thought that the form that UFOs take at any period is probably driven by cultural expectations and what's in vogue at the time- tall human-like Aliens in shiny suits in the 1950s, small and sinsiter goblinj-like creatures ithe the 1980s and 90s - like as the descriptions of UFOs also change- in the 1950s they were Buck Rogers style saucers with antennae and portholes, and now they tend to be more like super-advanced versions of Terrestrial aircraft. So I suspect that what people report is based on what their expectations are at any given time. I think it all comes down to how people's minds interpret something that's completely outside their normal experience. What they're seeing is real, but how their mind interprets it depends upon what they'd expect what they're seeing to look like.

There's a lot of truth to that, since if you look at the UFO/alien reports from ancient and medieval times, those were always interpreted according to the culture and religion of the time.

• Like 1

Again, as happens all the time, this is assessing things by our technology. Given how rapidly technolology is developing here, I really don't think it need be utterly incredible that some race which surely you'd agree must be technologically much more advacned would have attained a much more advanced level of AI than we have so far? And that's assuming that they must be robotic devices; what if they're some kind of hybrid biological/technological device? A device with a biological Brain?

Not really. The Alien Planet extrapolation assumed advanced technology to what we have now. As I mentioned, computers cannot even subtract, why do you think this is possible? As far as I know quantum computing will be the ultimate, simultaneous responses, it is Sci Fi coming to life, but still not capapble of "Intelligence".

Now again, assuming your scenario, and the biological brain might be something more workable in this scenario I grant - if not with a truckload of poetic license ;) , if that is indeed possible, why would it avoid us? And do you suspect this has been happening for a long time, or do you think maybe a "Wave" every now and then as probes cross this path? And do you think the reports we have indicate one species, or many?

I believe these aspects all are important in the big picture. And considering we are indeed speculating, heavens forbid ;) then any question is valid is it not?

This is putting a remarkable amount of faith in eyewitness reports;

I was not thinking of people, but what is documented. Is this not the aspect that kept some of the Blue Book cases in that unexplained category? Whilst I agree exaggerated in nature and in number, they are heavily promoted as a "mysterious component" However for the sake of debate, I am willing to exclude such accounts featuring "Aliens" as flights of fantasy if you feel that is a fair evaluation?

I hope Zoser would be pleased. :P

Ohh, wash your mouth out with soap!!!

Doesn't such a wide range suggest that it's more likely that it's virtually impossible to estimate the size of something with any accuracy, if you have no idea of how it might be away, for example?

Quite possible, but in some cases such as Portage County the proximity is much too close for the estimate to be drastically incorrect. But again, it is this intriguing smattering, most of which seems quite removed from itself that catches interest in the first place. Would you propose that claims of a certain nature are singled out?

At Roswell, they were not added in until much later; There was no mention of any such thing in the initial reports, was there; bandwagon jumping again.

Not really, you did say notable and or familiar cases, of which Roswell is both. But if going into Roswell in any depth, again, by no accounts was any tech recovered. If it was a ship it was made out of unbreakable bendy metal that broke and was made out of stuff that looks just like stuff we make balloon trains out of.

I am sure far more sound examples exist ;) Even for the point of speculation.

These were the aliens that didn't talk at all, even though he tried to communicate with them. According to Travis, there was another one wearing some kind of spacesuit who led him out of the "landing bay" of them ship and down some corridors where he met these two. This was after he had just been wandering around on his own. They did not seem particularly hostile or friendly, but just seemed more interested in calming him down. Whatever they did to him, he went unconscious again and they left him by the side of the road.

Now if I wanted to put on my "skeptical" hat for a minute, I would point out the old UFO television series from 1970 also had human-looking aliens who needed to steal human bodies and body parts to stay alive. These aliens could not speak either. They looked like us but they could not talk.

So a supporter of the psych-social hypothesis would probably say that Travis was influenced by this old TV show.

I respect what your saying MacG but for me I would separate accuracy from the actual happening.

It's possible that as far as detail is concerned it did not quite happen the way that it did. There is no direct evidence, but I'm open to the possibility. That something mysterious happened that night cannot be open to doubt, since we have multiple testimony and a police investigation.

Just to add that in. It's tempting to throw out the baby with the bath water which in the case of the Travis Walton Case is very difficult to do.

The Peter Khoury case is also difficult to dismiss because of the trace evidence.

Edited by zoser

Now here's a weird one, a case from a group of amateur astronomers. (Who says they don't see UFOs?) It was so strange that even seasoned UFO investigators didn't know what to make of it--UFOs circling the Moon and Saturn--or appearing to do so, I should say.

They seemed to be putting on a show for them, just another of those "here we are" things. Did they know they were being observed? I often think that must be the case.

Michael Swords called these "alignment cases", when the UFOs seem aware of being observed and put on a display.

http://docs.google.c...KMZFGtO7XSNWFlw

http://www.cufos.org/swords2.pdf

Very interesting, thank you for the link. I am not sure what they saw, but the second trip around that passed by the moon sounds like it could possibly be a body on a very wide orbit that has managed to hit just the right angle to get tangled in the orbits briefly. But these guys are good! They state

It seemed similar to an airplane in a size (it did grow larger in the 7×50 binoculars used, though not greatly so), and the amateur astronomers judged it to be probably around normal aircraft altitude

7x50 binoculars?

Mate, that's quite a feat. I suspect Saturn would be more like a yellowish ball, maybe Titan would be spotted with some luck, but an aircraft? That's hard to believe. How they made out the craft and the rings is truly nothing short of amazing with that equipment. 7x50's are excellent beginners equipment, and a good idea to keep around, as their best use would be looking at the moon. Saturn is quite an ask from 7x50's. I reckon you at least want 100's.

Thanks Psyche!

No worries Matt

Credit where credit is due mate.

Looking back at it sober, I was dreading what I had written - but no, it's exactly how I recall that day, way back at school. :)

And it's a great analogy. Our life experiences often give us lasting impressions and help shape us.

PS: I don't get drunk all the time, but when I do - I should refrain from connecting to the internet. ;)

I dont know, you did OK I reckon :D

Nothing wrong with a tipple. I am rather partial to a Canadian Club myself. ;)

That's a very interesting outlook - one which you could say is playing itself out infront of us. (Reminds me a bit of the science vs bible 'answers' debate - but that's for another thread (in the 'Religion' forum.)) ;)

I find it both comforting and fascinating. It's a very good definition of the Universe I think.

LOL :blush:

I have wondered if all ET's have gender. The type that met Travis Walton did. The female obviously had no need for a sports bra:

1098032738,Travis_Walton-Aliens.jpg

Good reason to drop the sports bra.

Lets face it. Sex sells.

Oh yes, but they'd have to have the fuses set before they dropped them, and that would only be done at the very last minute. Just flying round with one in the bomb bay, it wouldn't be set, so the most that would happen (in theory) would be that the Detonator would go off. Which did happen, as I recall, on at least one occasion, and made a pretty big hole itself.

Indeed, in 1950 a plane crashed with 34 nuclear devices and detonators abord. All detonators and devices were recovered successfully. The detonator was removed from little boy as a precaution, and then re-installed en route.

A sensible safety precaution that has indeed paid of.