Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

Diverting the issue with another video doesn't work seeder.

I repeat there is no debunk available for the many witnesses.

I'm open to further discussion but 24 years later there can be no doubting this case.

No diversion going on, simply proving about dubbing over a vid. OK zoser have it you way, so lets look at the witnesses shall we?

Let me start with this:

"According to Tass, and a report today in the newspaper Sovetskaya Kultura, two boys and a girl from a local school - Vasya Surin, Zhenya Blinov and Yuliya Sholokhova - were playing in a park on the warm evening of Sept. 27 when suddenly, at half past six, ''they saw a pink shining in the sky and then spotted a ball of deep red color'' about 10 yards in diameter. A crowd gathered, ''and they could clearly see a hatch opening in the lower part of the ball and a humanoid in the opening.''

OK so they describe a pink shining and a ball of deep red. Hold that thought...

cont:

"In the latest development, not yet reported by Tass, Mr. Lebedev said that Genrikh M. Silanov, head of the Voronezh Geophysical Laboratory, today asked the children to draw what they had seen.

Though isolated from one another, he said, the children all drew a banana-shaped object that left behind in the sky the sign of the letter X. Such descriptions, Mr. Silanov said, were reported as typical of U.F.O.'s in a 1976 article in the now defunct American magazine Saga. Mr. Silanov said today that a rock that was reportedly found at the site and described as being not something found on earth was actually a form of hematite, which is found in various parts of the Soviet Union.

Ok so at first it was a pink light and deep red colored ball? But in the SAME STORY... "the children all drew a banana-shaped object that left behind in the sky the sign of the letter X

so they didnt actually draw a landed craft with aliens, just something in the sky?

HUH? cant even draw what they describe can they?

and then:

"A local scientist "quoted" in the TASS articles, Genrikh Silanov, the head of the Voronezh Geophysical Laboratory, reportedly claimed that TASS had greatly embellished his account of the events in Voronezh.

"Don't believe all you hear from Tass," [silanov] stated. "We never gave them part of what they published"

Aha....so even he wont agree with what was published.... your on thin ice time matey....

and then:

"After a brief disappearance, the three returned, but this time one of the ''humanoids'' had ''what looked like a gun'' by his side - a tube about two feet long that it directed at a 16-year-old boy. The boy, whose name was not given in the report, promptly vanished, but reappeared after the alien embarked in the ball.

Vladimir A. Moiseyev, director of the regional health department, said in a telephone interview that despite reports of widespread fear in the city, none of the witnesses had applied for medical help"

Youd have thought his mum will have rushed him to the docs wouldnt you? or that scientists will have carted him off for tests? But...no, nada, nothing happened to him and he didnt get any medical help

http://legendofpineridge.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/day-aliens-landed-in-voronezh-russia.html

That's one person.

This is many people unrelated telling the same story regarding an isolated incident.

In addition there was aerial phenomena prior to the event reported by other witnesses.

Ok, fine..... What about back in the days when people (more than one) believed in and said they saw witches??

Going by your "logic", that meens that witches was real.

Edited by DBunker

Ok, fine..... What about back in the days when people (more than one) believed in and said they saw witches??

Going by your "logic", that meens that witches was real.

How do you know witches were not real as a group of people that had access to ancient esoteric knowledge? The church did a pretty good job in wiping hem out as history tells.

I still don't get your point.

In 1989 a dozen or so witnesses testify to seeing lights in the sky followed by a strange craft landing from which on human beings exited. It'ts never happened before of since in that town to our knowledge. The people do not seem to be related and there has never been a plot or ulterior motive discovered to cast doubt on the claims.

The craft takes of leaving behind only indentations in the soil. The visitors leave behind no souvenirs or other trace evidence and the authorities are quick on the scene to sanitise what may have been left behind in terms of radiation traces.

That's pretty much the top and bottom of the story apart perhaps from some boy appearing and later disappearing which may or may not be related to actual events.

Nothing to debunk however 24 Years later the key witnesses have stuck rigidly to their story. Why do you think that is?

No debunk possible. All we have is testimony and comparison to other cases. I can say that with the work done on this thread that this is not an isolated case. Comparison and correlation is possible with at least 2 dozen other similar cases from around the world going back 70 years.

Draw your conclusions from that.

All denial does is call people liars because what is being portrayed isn't comfortable to the listener.

Edited by zoser

Nothing anyone has said here casts a shadow of doubt on the witness testimonies.

Yes, Seeder gave you the results of the report on the so called "strange substance"

The report, despite coming from an apparent official source (Tass), is one of the strange tales from the official Soviet medias under the policy of glasnost. Tass, let it be clear, was no more the official voice of the Cremlin, but one news agency like others. The final word was added by Igor Sarotsev, University of Voronezh, who examined the trace and concluded the "anomaly" was due to the 1986 Chernobyl disaster!

So another case stands on it's merits; unless anyone has anything else to offer?

It does not even have crutches to lean on. It's a little wet pool.

This is by far ridiculous and not scientific. French ufologist Jean-Jacques Velascocontacted Silanov by phone, starting a written correspondance. Silanov confessed some more unusual, if not ridicule, claims. One among others: his group had telepathic contacts with extraterrestrials.

Conclusion: A real UFO landing backed up by several witnesses and no ulterior motive. Usual signs of cover up by authority following well established patterns lending further credence to the incident.

Except test results of the claimed substance destroyed the shaky tale.

No book deal, no movie, and no selling Voronezh as a holiday resort.

Being too crappy to attract Hollywood does not make the story real either.

:tu:

:no:

• Like 1

No debunk possible.

Is that why you ignored my posts?

And that is why the Cockroaches will LOSE tonight!

What an embarrassment to the country. A group of walking facepalms. Ghosts remote viewing and the paranormal? I see Mary Shelly's Frankenstein and Rods are missing. Give them time I suppose.

That does not change my thinking, it saddens me to know the credulous are spreading out to Australia is all.

Goodness, how did we manage without them to date?

Bankstown - 24th February. J was sitting on the back veranda with his wife when he noticed a white light moving across the sky. Whilst he was trying to determine which type of object it could be, it stopped dead and then disappeared without making a sound. He believed that such a small light was probably quite distant from him, but that nothing could explain this disappearing trick. This sighting actually turned out to be a daytime one in which the time of the event was late AM. The object moved easterly, that is, from left to right in front of the witness. He even called his wife back after it suddenly stopped. It wasn't so much the type of light in the day that would bring much attention, it was the fact that it was moving too fast and then stopped too suddenly - and after all of that, it suddenly vanished. After gnawing over it for a while, he felt he had no choice but to try and tell someone. He rang 12455 and was given the UFO hotline details.

I mean without this lot, we could have a light in the sky go both unidentified and unreported. Cannot have that now can we. We all know as soon as a light is in the sky we have alien visitors don't we :rolleyes:

That is seriously pure crap. The Australian Police UFO site I gave you agres ago is much, much better. Even for a UFO site LOL.

This is real.

State-Of-Origin-2012.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Diverting the issue with another video doesn't work seeder.

Does that mean you are going to stop doing it after all this time?

I repeat there is no debunk available for the many witnesses.

Yes there is, it seems to be beyond you, which does not negate it.

I'm open to further discussion

No, that is one thing you are not capable of, you only know one direction and travelling backwards is not desirable. You have never been open to discussion, as soon as a fact is produced you make up some ridiculous nonsense and tell people to throw texbooks away. That is not discussion.

but 24 years later there can be no doubting this case.

There is always room for further evaluation. Be it required or not might be another issue depending on the specifics, however this case is just a hoax that you insist is real, and we know you are going to do that even if the witnesses come forth and say "IT WAS A HOAX" as you have already done that thrice to my knowledge at least.

• Like 1

Is that why you ignored my posts?

There is nothing in it other than authority denials. This is nothing knew; it's been going on since Roswell.

A well established pattern.

Why are the testimonies all so consistent and what did they have to gain?

That 's the only angle from which to debunk this case.

I can't see how that can be done; no one has done this so far. This means that this case has to be among the classic unsolved ones of the 20 th century.

There is nothing in it other than authority denials. This is nothing knew; it's been going on since Roswell.

I can't see how that can be done; no one has done this so far. This means that this case has to be among the classic unsolved ones of the 20 th century.

You also said the same thing about PP and the GP being classic unsolved cases. So tell you what, find me all their testimonies and drawings, or as many as you can, but outside of any overdubbed video's please? Once you have done that I will know you have really researched the subject and I will come back to discuss.

But I think you will have a very hard time finding anything. But do try please? And offer me links to credible sources too once done?

Cheers for now

Edited by seeder

What consistency? Testimonies can only be considered consistent in the very broadest sense of the term. People have made claims. That is the only consistent thing about testimonies.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Walton gives a more up to date perspective on his abduction and discusses more recent polygraph tests:

An interesting testimony:

This guy Walton has changed (added) to his story too many times for me to even bother listen to his drivel anymore.

• Like 1

Testimony is what it is..... Cool stories. But in the real world these sci-fi stories meens nothing. Unless you are one of the true believers, of course.

Like gospel to a religious fantaic.

This guy Walton has changed (added) to his story too many times for me to even bother listen to his drivel anymore.

In my experience he has stuck to it rigidly.

I'm just listening to a testimony that he gave to MUFON right now.

He is petitioning the movie industry as we speak to try and get a more authentic remake of the experience.

It was Hollywood that distorted the facts not Walton.

I'm half way through this now.

The interesting testimony begins at 16 mins.

Like I said, interesting if you like science fiction stories.... and the what if speculations.

As much as you would like these tall tales to be true, wouldnt it be more rewarding with evidence that passes skeptical and scientific peer review?

Like I said, interesting if you like science fiction stories.... and the what if speculations.

As much as you would like these tall tales to be true, wouldnt it be more rewarding with evidence that passes skeptical and scientific peer review?

Six other witnesses and lie detector evidence.

Your case isn't strong Mr D.

Six other witnesses and lie detector evidence.

Your case isn't strong Mr D.

Im not making a case, you are.... trying to. I am simply pointion out that eye witness testimony (when it comes to ET visitors) isnt worth the paper its written on.

You see, lots of people are telling stories about encounters with dragons, trolls, dinosaurs, ghosts, and sea monsters. If we were to trust all these people based on nothing more than the fact that they can speak, all the physics, biology, paleontology, etc would be wrong, and the world would be an awful place to live. Impossible to live.

No, until I see better evidence I think that all this is in peoples minds..... or misinterpretations of the mundane, lies and hoaxes.

• Like 2

Just a small observation:

In 1954 Jesse Roestenburg had her ET encounter in Staffordshire England. She clearly described two beings dressed in blue with fair hair and bob-style hair cuts and wearing clear see through helmets (see OP).

Aliens.png

In 1975 in Arizona Travis Walton describes a male wearing a blue tight outfit and clear glass helmet on board the craft. Later in another part of the craft the beings were still wearing blue but without the helmet. Here is the image that Walton uses in his testimonies:

s_starscape.gif

Edited by zoser

To me its not impossible that Walton read that and chose to use it in his story. He did like stuff like that you know....?

To me its not impossible that Walton read that and chose to use it in his story. He did like stuff like that you know....?

Highly unlikely. From what source? Who would have heard of dear old Jesse in the mid 70's?

Did Walton have access to UK TV in 1975 from Arizona?

Again you have a very weak case Mr D.

A nice tie up that is not easy to explain.

Dont we all,... ;)

2. The entire Walton family has had a continual UFO history. The Walton boys have reported observing 10 to 15 separate UFO sightings (very high).

3. When Duane was questioned about his brother's disappearance, he stated that "Travis will be found, that UFO's are friendly." GSW countered, "How do you know Travis will be found?" Duane said "I have a feeling, a strong feeling." GSW asked "If the UFO 'captors' are going to return Travis, will you have a camera to record this great occurrence?" Duane, "No, if I have a camera 'they' will not return."

4. The Walton's mother showed no outward emotion over the 'loss' of Travis. She said that UFO's will not harm her son, he will be returned and that UFO's have been seen by her family many times.

http://www.castleofs...aviswalton.html

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

UFOology in a nutshell...... to much mud.

THATS WHY WE NEED REAL EVIDENCE THAT CAN BE EXAMINED BY REAL SCIENTISTS.

A Well known fact ,is that a BEnder can and does lead to massive memory loss,and days can go by for the people that partake in Too many Gargleblasters at one sitting.

Travis Walton most likely had a few too many that night . As for the Rest of the family Apples dont fall too far from the tree. :whistle::alien::no: