Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

Travis Walton most likely had a few too many that night . As for the Rest of the family Apples dont fall too far from the tree. :whistle::alien::no:

That would not surprise me at all. After looking closer at many of these cases there always seem to be numerous red flags, conflicting data, etc.....

Dont we all,... ;)

2. The entire Walton family has had a continual UFO history. The Walton boys have reported observing 10 to 15 separate UFO sightings (very high).

3. When Duane was questioned about his brother's disappearance, he stated that "Travis will be found, that UFO's are friendly." GSW countered, "How do you know Travis will be found?" Duane said "I have a feeling, a strong feeling." GSW asked "If the UFO 'captors' are going to return Travis, will you have a camera to record this great occurrence?" Duane, "No, if I have a camera 'they' will not return."

4. The Walton's mother showed no outward emotion over the 'loss' of Travis. She said that UFO's will not harm her son, he will be returned and that UFO's have been seen by her family many times.

http://www.castleofs...aviswalton.html

Nothing significant there. Only what would normally be expected.

What point are you actually making?

UFOology in a nutshell...... to much mud.

THATS WHY WE NEED REAL EVIDENCE THAT CAN BE EXAMINED BY REAL SCIENTISTS.

Go and ask the USAF. That's where the hard evidence is.

Of course with a modicum of intelligence and research that would not really be required.

The 1966/67 Reed Abductions

The evidence in this case would include a significant amount of radiation, and strong magnetic fields, and is one of a few to have been collected and documented by those in law enforcement. It includes a history of testimony gleaned from conscious recollections, an abundance of documentation, administrative testing, and official reports, followed by dark consequences. The history involves Marian Burrows, grandmother, Nancy Reed, mother, and the two brothers, Thom and Matthew.

In the quaint town of Sheffield, Massachusetts, in the 1960’s, Thomas, age 6, and his younger brother Matthew, experienced life altering events. Due to their vulnerable age, these encounters had an enormous impact on them, crushing their belief system, and denying the two boys of their reality, normalcy, and spirit.

Both have conscious memories of the lengthy experiences with non-human entities, and being taken aboard a tarnished circular looking vessel where an image of a willow tree was displayed, and still remains imbedded in the mind of Thomas to this day. During a fall evening, in Massachusetts, and after a barrage of bright bursts of light, a flash fired through their bedroom window, Thom was engulfed and Matthew was now speaking to an empty bed. An odd stillness accompanied the light, and seemed to be what left their mother, Nancy, and their grandmother, Marian, in a cataleptic state, in an adjacent room.

Matthew ran to his mother, only to find her in this unresponsive state from which he could not wake her. Once she partially regained her senses, Nancy headed to the boys’ bedroom, but before reaching the room, heard a cross between a loud screech and a door slamming. Matthew was no longer beside her.

Now alone in the home with only the grandmother Marian, who stayed at home while Nancy began to frantically search their 80-acre horse farm on horseback, where she eventually spotted them from the Appalachian Trail. Thom and Matthew were about 15 feet away from each other, on a wide, dirt path, eyes locked on one another, heavily shaken and in need of care.

According to Nancy, the boys were visibly suffering from shock. She stated Thom was not responding at all. Their mother and grandmother gave them fluids, wiped the boys down with washcloths, and wrapped them in warm blankets.

As they did so, Thom sat staring at a metal bottle top that Matthew was toying with, watching as it reacted strangely to his brother’s touch. The adults watched over the boys, until they dozed off on the living room sofas next to a fire. The later encounter of 1969, involved four members of the Reed family and the night that would finally drive them to sell their home, property and restaurant, the “Village on the Green”.

Nancy, Marian, Thom and Matthew were headed home following a horse show, at about 8:00 at night, when they observed what Marian referred to as a bright “floating strip mall” above the left side of the station wagon. The family spoke of what was felt as some sort of force, and a tingling vibe, running through their bodies, before their car coasted to a stop off to the right side of the road. Only the sounds of stones tapping under the fender walls of their car were heard, followed by a dead silence. A barometric change in pressure was also felt before a deafening eruption of katydids and crickets.

The family has collectively been able to reconstruct and piece together much of that night in 1969. Thom’s recollection is one of disturbing accounts in a large dark room, and long brightly-illuminated hallways, under a body-encompassing chamber/cylinder, and crying out for one another.

Many have asked how the beings appeared and there has been a lot of speculation on the terminology. Thom has described the beings which were witnessed as being a genetically engineered or manufactured intelligent insect-type being with some human characteristics, such as hands, that would stand on two feet and vary from three to five feet in height.

After their return to the vehicle, the family experienced a period of disorientation, where it was said that the car was facing a different direction than when it had come to a stop earlier. Thomas ran to his grandmother, who was wandering aimlessly in the middle of the road; Nancy cataleptic in the passenger seat but had been driving earlier; Matthew was unconscious in the fetal position in the backseat.

Several years later, Nancy married Howard Reed, and recounted her family’s history with UFOs and non-human entities as far back as 1954, in Moosehead Lake, Maine. This ran in stark contrast to Howard’s political aspirations, the position he held in local office and his high standing in the community.

By the 1980’s, Thom’s father, Attorney Howard Reed, PhD, met Attorney Robert Bletchman, who became Thom’s personal attorney, and spent years reviewing the Reed case, even locating corresponding reports and supportive testimony, to include several dozen witnesses.

Robert discovered supporting documentation, including an incident in August of 1969, where a Hynek & Vallee rating was assigned to a South Egremont Country Club case that placed a craft over the Reed’s property. Many of the witnesses, who gave testimony in 1969, were just 7 miles from the Reed home.

In 1992, the Reed’s case would assist Bletchman by adding credible and corroborated testimony, to include the Reeds’ statements on the barometric change in pressure, electromagnetic “vibe”, calming state, and the manipulation of gravity, all of which was voiced in support of other cases by Robert at the United Nations Symposium on October 2, 1992.

The objective of the Symposium was to introduce substantiated cases to motivate the U.N. to reconsider 33/426. (33/426 references an establishment of an agency or a dept. of the U. N. for undertaking, coordinating and disseminating the results of research into unidentified flying objects.). This came 10 days before NASA began SETI’s Microwave Observing Project (MOP/HRMS). This United Nation’s mention was a testament to the caliber and the seriousness of the Reed case.

What prompted the Reed case to resurface after several decades were the brothers’ encounters 40 years later. The evidence in the encounter of March 30, 2009, involving Matthew in Brownsburg, Indiana, was investigated by those in law enforcement, as well as Aerospace groups.

Matthew’s SUV instrument panel was found to be damaged; Matthew was missing time and there was blood on his steering wheel and shirt; a rather high amount of radiation was detected and verified; magnetic fields were also witnessed and recorded on video. This magnetism would spin a compass needle from a distance of two feet. Officer White, a detective, with over 30 years law enforcement experience, worked the case, and reported it as “authentic encounters with an unknown powerful force”.

Robert Bigelow, the founder of Bigelow Aerospace, had recently financed an organization and teams to investigate CE3 and CE4 cases, such as the Reed case. Additional organizations also researched the Reed case, such as the Star Team and smaller third party groups. All investigating personnel came to the same conclusion, and validated the radiation, magnetic anomalies, as well as medical records, statements and testimony.

Thomas’s recent encounter would also be investigated by Detective White, who also in 2010 took Thom to Advanced Polygraph. Thom passed his Polygraph test on his family’s encounters which covered a broad spectrum of events dating back to 1966, with a score of over 99.1%, which was administered by a 30 year veteran police officer, at the Department of Defense, Polygraph Institute / Advanced Polygraph.

Note: In 2006, Howard voiced his interest in a collective book project on the family’s experiences with vessels and other life forms, to include a compilation of sensitive material gathered over the years. Howard suffered an untimely death by a virus of “unknown origin” on October 2nd- this was 14 years to the day after the Reed’s case was mentioned at the United Nations Symposium, October 2nd, 1992.

The CDC, on sweeping Howard’s office, reported finding a vial containing the deadly virus in his air conditioning unit. The building was closed and remains closed to this day. Oct. 6th was then proclaimed a day of remembrance in Howard’s honor, by the City of Bridgeport, CT as he was strongly supported by Senator Christopher Dodd. A Ph.D. who released his test results regarding the Reed case after evaluating family members, on September 15, 2010, was also found dead on November 12th, 2010, just eight weeks later.

In memory of Tom’s father, a commemorative bench can be seen in the City Green. Thomas Reed was a South Beach fashion photographer, and the founder of Miami Models, w/clients: Polo Black Label, Tommy Hilfiger, and Ralph Lauren. He held positions in upper management with companies, Honeywell and Entergy.

Several of Thom’s childhood sketches from 1969, depicting what he witnessed first-hand involving his encounters, are displayed at the Roswell UFO Museum. Thom was not the only child to draw renderings, as many of the children penciled what they had seen, which also hung next to Thom’s, beneath the chalk board in his fourth grade classroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXLR2uZZFH0

Edited by zoser

What point are you actually making?

Im simply pointing out that when it comes to the speculation of alien visitation, real evidence is the only thing I care about. Im not interested in your speculations and tall tales about UFOs. They are enough for you true believers.... guys that already believe.

Me, Im interested in something with a little more (much more) substance.....

Do you have any of that?

• Like 1

Im simply pointing out that when it comes to the speculation of alien visitation, real evidence is the only thing I care about. Im not interested in your speculations and tall tales about UFOs. They are enough for you true believers.... guys that already believe.

Me, Im interested in something with a little more (much more) substance.....

Do you have any of that?

It's all there. You just need to take off your blinkers.

It's all there. You just need to take off your blinkers.

Believe me, I would love it to get that final Exhibit A..... But sorry, the stuff you keep posting is not what Im looking for.

Ill say it again, I need something with substance.... Substance, google it.

Edited by DBunker

Believe me, I would love it to get that final Exhibit A..... But sorry, the stuff you keep posting is not what Im looking for.

Ill say it again, I need something with substance.... Substance, google it.

Then good luck. Before you go just take a look at the video in post 4754

Edited by zoser

Before you go just take a look at the video in post 4754

No thanks.... I know what Im looking for, and you obviously dont have it.

If you did you would have posted it long ago.

No thanks.... I know what Im looking for, and you obviously dont have it.

If you did you would have posted it long ago.

It's good that you keep an open mind and check out various sources of evidence.

• Like 1

Just a small observation:

In 1954 Jesse Roestenburg had her ET encounter in Staffordshire England. She clearly described two beings dressed in blue with fair hair and bob-style hair cuts and wearing clear see through helmets (see OP).

Aliens.png

In 1975 in Arizona Travis Walton describes a male wearing a blue tight outfit and clear glass helmet on board the craft. Later in another part of the craft the beings were still wearing blue but without the helmet. Here is the image that Walton uses in his testimonies:

s_starscape.gif

So was that a precaution in case they needed to leave the craft, and they couldn't be sure (despite their overwhelming technology) that Earth's atmosphere was breathable, or could it just have been a detail added to add a bit of colour, despite the fact that it's horrendously cheesy?

So was that a precaution in case they needed to leave the craft, and they couldn't be sure (despite their overwhelming technology) that Earth's atmosphere was breathable, or could it just have been a detail added to add a bit of colour, despite the fact that it's horrendously cheesy?

These tie ups interest me. Of all the UFO cases Walton could have been inspired by the Jesse Roestenburg incident surely is one of the least likely.

If I have any bewildering questions at all regarding Walton's account it is that how come the ET's took no interest in him? No attempt to communicate or share information sounds strange to me. All they seemed to want to do was dump him as quickly as possible. Maybe they were responding to his sense of terror? That part of the story doesn't sound right to me.

Overall however there is too much evidence in support of the story to doubt it.

Charles Hall gives a succinct testimony of his contact with aliens. Charles has never to my knowledge deviated from his story; this testimony was made recently in 2013.

Face to Face with a UFO at 1500 Metres - 1982 Portugal

A quality case and a quality testimony witnessed by 3 air force pilots.

In the chapter he wrote for “UFOs,” Airline Captain Júlio Miguel Guerra relives his lengthy encounter with a highly active UFO while serving as a flight instructor for the Portuguese Air Force in 1982.

He writes: “At various times the object had been very close to me and I was able to verify that it was round with two halves shaped like two tight-fitting skullcaps. I carefully looked at the lower one, which seemed to be somewhere between red and brown with a hole or dark spot in the center.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/14/ufos-on-the-record-leslie_n_714733.html

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted video - added source link

Swedish 'Ghost' Rockets - 1980

At precisely 22:42 in the above clip is an excellent testimony from a couple of hikers who witness a cigar shaped craft hover over them, perform an about turn followed by what the witnesses describe as a controlled landing into a lake. The craft then submerges.

The testimony rules out a man made rocket.

• Like 1

Very interesting. I have not seen this program here in the U.S. Some very interesting happenings. I don't hear too many storied about ufo's that go underwater, although I have seen one show I think it was UFO Hunters, that did talk about unidentified submerged objects.

Very interesting. I have not seen this program here in the U.S. Some very interesting happenings. I don't hear too many storied about ufo's that go underwater, although I have seen one show I think it was UFO Hunters, that did talk about unidentified submerged objects.

The controlled landing to me is the smoking gun, No rocket that we have can do a 360 degree turn then land slowly in a lake. I reckon it was some kind of UFO or USO. The explains why they found nothing despite intensive searching.

Alfena Portugal - 1990

Everything began at 8.30 am on the 10th of September 1990 when a group of kids called the attention for a "baloon" that moved in the skies of Vilar - Alfena.

Soon lots of people were also attracted by the unusual event. The said object with the shape of a "baloon" looked like a turtle with legs because according to a witness, besides the circular shape the object also showed appendices. It had a 1 to 3 meters of diameter and it gave the impression of reflecting sun beams.

The witnesses, a total of 25, positioned in various spots of the local wondered themselves about the real nature of that strange aerial artifact.

Some even tried to hit it with rocks. After travelling in the area for about 50 minutes, the strange ufo flew away in the direction of Santo Tirso - Paços de Ferreira.

Some people alerted Mr. Manuel Gomes, local resident and colaborator of the Jornal de Noticias newspaper, who took his camera and took four photos of the said object. Later he related the whole happening to CNIFO (Comissão Nacional de Investigação do Fenómeno OVNI) "

No propellers or sound could be heard. The military were testing no aerial vehicles or drones that day. In any case drones are not silent and since the object was low propellers would be easily visible.

12853.jpg

alfena2_23012003155126.jpg

The above photos are actual images of the craft.

The first part of this documentary between 2:00 and 13:00 deals with this intriguing case.

National Geographic UFO Europe Untold Stories | S01E04

Funny how people thought it was a balloon isnt it? But then decided to go with the ufo story for the one minute of fame. People are smarter than you think zoser, if it looks like a balloon, then it surely is

39mzeropressureballoonakh4.jpg

Funny how people thought it was a balloon isnt it? But then decided to go with the ufo story for the one minute of fame. People are smarter than you think zoser, if it looks like a balloon, then it surely is

Another fail Mr S.

Mine is a photo from the scene. Yours? A piece of work from photo shop?

They don't even look the same!

People reported seeing an aluminium/silvery metal object. Not a translucent balloon. It also seemed to intelligently move around the town as if it knew where it was going before finally disappearing.

Of course you established all of this because because you watched the documentary clip didn't you?

:whistle:

Edited by zoser

Another fail Mr S.

Mine is a photo from the scene. Yours? A piece of work from photo shop?

They don't even look the same!

Image source :tu:

http://ssl.engineering.uky.edu/missions/near-space/

Just because it isnt identical is neither here nor there

Image source :tu:

http://ssl.engineeri...ons/near-space/

Just because it isnt identical is neither here nor there

Of course I also know that you watched the part of the clip (9:45) where a meteorologist studied the photographs and ruled out the possibility of a weather balloon.

He also discusses how it hovered low in one position for several minutes. It made several stop/starts. He confirmed that weather balloons do not exhibit this behaviour.

It's good that you do your homework Mr S.

:cry:

I have checked it many times. One researcher even made a video of the radar data that showed military planes conducting maneuvers in the area before the UFO showed up, both visually and on radar. Both visual and radar reports confirm the existence of this large UFO, which in no way, shape or form was a temperature inversion. It could not have been, although since it had no transponders they could not identify it as one of theirs.

MUFON investigator Robert Powell, who analyzed the original radar data from FOIA records with Glen Schulze, notes the planes that cross the UFO’s path as it nears Crawford are likely at high altitudes of maybe 30,000 feet and says they’re non-military craft. Which raises the question (again): Where the hell is security when a bogey without a transponder sets a head-on course for restricted air space over the former Western White House? Recent history indicates the law doesn’t necessarily wait ‘til an intruder violates the no-fly zone to pounce.

http://www.google.co...BFDp4lf29xZax4Q

Here is an excellent and recent analysis of the Stephenville case (Texas 2008). Recommended viewing:

Alien Mysteries - S01E02 - Stephenville Lights

Edit to add:

After watching this clip I would classify this case as extremely well supported, thoroughly investigated and complete with radar data. The craft even flew over a football stadium and was witnessed by lots of people.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

ITs a case of the Flying Tostado chip ship One mile by One mile There watching ! And There Hungry ! :tu:

Here is an excellent and recent analysis of the Stephenville case (Texas 2008). Recommended viewing:

Alien Mysteries - S01E02 - Stephenville Lights

Edit to add:

After watching this clip I would classify this case as extremely well supported, thoroughly investigated and complete with radar data. The craft even flew over a football stadium and was witnessed by lots of people.

Mufon report into the case:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/pdf/mufonstephenvilleradarreport.pdf