Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

cheers zoser...I enjoyed that, especially as I go to that area a lot. And my daughter was born in Aberystwyth..

the debris was very interesting. The bit about the 'men in black' was good...:) ....and how they were foiled (ahem) by the key rings...lol

to be honest I'm thinking a human made drone or something....involving graphene and titanium maybe?... B).. (I'm guessing.. :lol: )

the material possibly a variation of the real Roswell ET-related debris. I've always thought the Roswell foil was probably like a sheet

I hadn't thought that it could have been a honeycomb structure, sandwiched inside something... :huh:

Im also enjoying it Zoser, I hadnt even heard about this case :tu:

• Like 1

Aberystwyth Case

OK. I just spent near an hour watching that and I'm very disappointed.

No evidence.

No police report.

No MoD report.

No eyewitnesses.

No material/metalurgical analysis other that a statement that it was done.

No expert analysis.

No newspaper reports...well other than one containing third hand info.

...keyrings spead throughout the population?

As far as UFO reports go...this is about as bad as it gets.

And what's the point of several minutes of roller-coaster stills in the middle of the production?

Seriously Zoser...please tell me you posted this as a joke?

• Like 2

Aberystwyth Case

No evidence.

No police report.

No MoD report.

No eyewitnesses.

No expert analysis.

And what's the point of several minutes of roller-coaster stills in the middle of the production?

I'd just like to add...

If that material is supposedly so strong, what exactly did the elderly chap cut it with? From the looks of the cut it appears as though he probably used ordinary tin snips... :hmm:

• Like 1

I'd just like to add...

If that material is supposedly so strong, what exactly did the elderly chap cut it with? From the looks of the cut it appears as though he probably used ordinary tin snips... :hmm:

I got the distinct impression several times that fellow had a bit of a smirk on his face when he was talking.

Aberystwyth Case

No evidence.

No police report.

No MoD report.

No eyewitnesses.

No expert analysis.

Yeah when they were showing the rollercoaster stills I was like WTH?!

tut tut (for different reasons) indeed.....747 has fell off the fence....or was he pushed..... :D

I have had quite a few chats with 747400, and he does not strike me as the sort of person to give in to peer pressure.

So you would need irefutable evidence, thats fair. I guess Im trying to say though the day that happens is the day all of these discussions will be irelevent, because there will be no more theories on such and such. There will just be facts :tu:

Not only evidence, but the reason so many are dubious are the claims made. Synchronomy pointed out that Bushman's Anti Grav demonstration is actually a demonstration of Lenz's Law. And he is right, I have shown the same thing right here in many threads myself, but where Bee is concerned, that is water of a Duck's back and completely irrelevant to her. As such, one might ponder if her agenda is different to that of the majority of the board who recognise what is going on, and call a spade a spade. I do not know how to look at the anti gravity claim in any other way than outright fraud.

The article seem's to offer little more than that the man existed.

The fellow interviewing him seems to get more of a mention:

http://en.wikipedia....ki/David_Sereda

Try this one:

[media=]http://www.theparacast.com/podcasts/paracast_071104.mp3[/media]

Discussed this before here. LINK

Same stuff pretty much. Never an answer to the Lenz's Law/Gravity demonstration. :D That is no big wonder though. ;) LOL, Bee emailed him a merry Christmas :D I gotta say, that is cute.

Edited by psyche101

I agree but I mean with all of these UFO sightings it would be amazing If they could all be easily explained away as being terrestrial objects, In my opinion If that was the case it would be an utterly boring world. But thats just my opinion

To date, that has been the case though.

It's a good one; I like that testimony by the aboriginal guy who said it remained lit in the sky above him for 10 mins and then switched out like a light. Like the Pitlochry case, I wouldn't rule anything out. Could there still be debris there lying undiscovered in that vast wilderness?

Wilderness? :no:

Desert. :yes:

68713260banjaran3.jpganzptwa1adesert-thumb-450x192-92393.jpg

I just finished watching that ridiculous video.

Good God that was bad. Complete garbage from start to finish. What a waste of time. I could have had more fun watching paint dry.

• Like 2

I just finished watching that ridiculous video.

Good God that was bad. Complete garbage from start to finish. What a waste of time. I could have had more fun watching paint dry.

Which is why I rarely watch videos anymore. Give me a fact sheet, not a video where I myself have to determine what is important and what isn't.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Which is why I rarely watch videos anymore. Give me a fact sheet, not a video where I myself have to determine what is important and what isn't.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yes, I've cut down on my UFO video intake quite substantially over the last couple of years. There was a time when I couldn't get enough of them, but that time has long since passed.

Anymore I'm typically bored within 5 minutes (or less), and I develop the ever dreaded shakeNbooNyTM syndrome... (a very rare, some might say unique... problem in which booNy shakes his head back and forth uncontrollably after observing something completely nonsensical or ridiculous... sometimes accompanied with eye twitching and/or uncontrollable and seemingly random cursing similar to Tourette Syndrome... it ain't pretty... but the cure appears to be a combination of abstinence from stupid UFO videos and copious quantities of beer... speaking of which, I need another dose and will be right back...)

Yes, I've cut down on my UFO video intake quite substantially over the last couple of years. There was a time when I couldn't get enough of them, but that time has long since passed.

Anymore I'm typically bored within 5 minutes (or less), and I develop the ever dreaded shakeNbooNyTM syndrome... (a very rare, some might say unique... problem in which booNy shakes his head back and forth uncontrollably after observing something completely nonsensical or ridiculous... sometimes accompanied with eye twitching and/or uncontrollable and seemingly random cursing similar to Tourette Syndrome... it ain't pretty... but the cure appears to be a combination of abstinence from stupid UFO videos and copious quantities of beer... speaking of which, I need another dose and will be right back...)

One of our ministers suffers from the dreaded shakeNbooNyTM syndrome.

peter-garrett-flag.jpg?w=640

If someone wants to post a Youtube of Midnight Oil it won't be taken badly :D Peter Garret might well be from another planet yet. Watch him perform, you decide!

• Like 1

One of our ministers suffers from the dreaded shakeNbooNyTM syndrome.

peter-garrett-flag.jpg?w=640

If someone wants to post a Youtube of Midnight Oil it won't be taken badly :D Peter Garret might well be from another planet yet. Watch him perform, you decide!

Nailed it!

He looks far happier than I do when in the fits of twitching from UFO videos, but damn if you didn't nail it! LOL :lol:

Nailed it!

He looks far happier than I do when in the fits of twitching from UFO videos, but damn if you didn't nail it! LOL :lol:

:D

I had to forward that link to my phone to watch it, and it was worth it :D

Go minister Garret!

• Like 1

Aberystwyth Case

No evidence.

No police report.

No MoD report.

No eyewitnesses.

No expert analysis.

lol....

what we did have was...

a farmer reporting a couple of fields covered with 'unusual' debris.

Ministry of Defense removing debris in the dead of night.

local UFO buffs going to the scene and managing to find some of said debris in a wooded area.

interesting 'honeycombed' debris sandwiched in between some other strong material

(said somewhere to be described as a 'pure alloy'... :huh: )

wooded area/forrest then cut down

'men in black' types wanting the debris but when they realised 100 or more key rings with little bits of it were

out there, decided not to make a fuss... :)

Although I enjoyed watching it (on and off over the evening)...the pace WAS very slow and we could have done with less padding.

I must admit I laughed in a few places...like when the Narrator said something like...'we have an end, but we don't have a beginning

or a middle' (to the story)

I'd just like to add...

good point.... :D ....but we don't know how he cut it.

welding equipment...?...sawed at it for ages with a very sharp, strong blade ..?..dunno

I won't be spending any more time on this 'Aberystwyth Case' here....but I found it interestiing, especially as I have

a couple (or more) photos of weird things in the night sky in that general area.

• Like 1

Try this one:

[media=]http://www.theparacast.com/podcasts/paracast_071104.mp3[/media]

Discussed this before here. LINK

Same stuff pretty much. Never an answer to the Lenz's Law/Gravity demonstration. :D That is no big wonder though. ;) LOL, Bee emailed him a merry Christmas :D I gotta say, that is cute.

^_^

thanks for the paracast link...I've been meaning to listen to it again.... ;)

earlier in the thread my attention was drawn to the (now) practically non-existant wiki entry (thanks 747)

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Boyd_Bushman

but I hadn't realised that the history of the editing is there as well...haven't had time to look at it much but at least it's there

in the 'view history' section...

http://en.wikipedia....&action=history

Not only evidence, but the reason so many are dubious are the claims made. Synchronomy pointed out that Bushman's Anti Grav demonstration is actually a demonstration of Lenz's Law. And he is right, I have shown the same thing right here in many threads myself, but where Bee is concerned, that is water of a Duck's back and completely irrelevant to her. As such, one might ponder if her agenda is different to that of the majority of the board who recognise what is going on, and call a spade a spade. I do not know how to look at the anti gravity claim in any other way than outright fraud.

my 'agenda' here is to learn what I can...trust my own instincts and not get bamboozled.... :P

(try and solve some mysteries and enjoy the forum)

we've had this vid before..but as you have brought up Lenz's Law again...

Antigravity Technology Boyd Bushman Lenz Levitation Law

:tu::D

Yeah when they were showing the rollercoaster stills I was like WTH?!

it is, I believe, what's known as 'padding'.

^_^

thanks for the paracast link...I've been meaning to listen to it again.... ;)

earlier in the thread my attention was drawn to the (now) practically non-existant wiki entry (thanks 747)

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Boyd_Bushman

but I hadn't realised that the history of the editing is there as well...haven't had time to look at it much but at least it's there

in the 'view history' section...

http://en.wikipedia....&action=history

You are most welcome, I thought it might still be in my bookmarks.

I see the page history, I have seen them before. Why might you ask.

(Antigravity claims: add explanation for bushman's 250 turn coil 'levitation' demonstration)

It looks like people are tired of hearing claims that turn out to be baseless?

my 'agenda' here is to learn what I can...trust my own instincts and not get bamboozled.... :P

(try and solve some mysteries and enjoy the forum)

we've had this vid before..but as you have brought up Lenz's Law again...

Antigravity Technology Boyd Bushman Lenz Levitation Law

:tu::D

Well, no offence but I am not forwarding that link to my phone, I cannot see myself hearing something new? And you know I have no youtube, you have been picking on me about that deliberately haven't you? Tsk tsk Bee!

You keep telling me that but Bee, one day I will work it out you know ;) You cannot fool me, a qualified teacher needs some lousy sparky from downunder to explain Lenz's Law, and how it is being used to sell something? I do not think so Bee. I am onto you and before long you will have no choice but to accept that Grange to keep me quiet ;)

Well, no offence but I am not forwarding that link to my phone, I cannot see myself hearing something new? And you know I have no youtube, you have been picking on me about that deliberately haven't you? Tsk tsk Bee!

sorry I forgot about you not having YouTube (but I would still have put it for everyone else)....I have a virus at the moment and my head

is a bit fuzzy.

You keep telling me that but Bee, one day I will work it out you know ;) You cannot fool me, a qualified teacher needs some lousy sparky from downunder to explain Lenz's Law, and how it is being used to sell something? I do not think so Bee. I am onto you and before long you will have no choice but to accept that Grange to keep me quiet ;)

how exciting...I'm being blackmailed..... :innocent:

:passifier:

:D

You are most welcome, I thought it might still be in my bookmarks.

:tu:

I see the page history, I have seen them before. Why might you ask.

It looks like people are tired of hearing claims that turn out to be baseless?

that bit about wiki should have been in a separate post really...blame my fuzzy flu head...:)

I think there is censorship in Wikipedia.....they won't even have Mehran Keshe or the Keshe Foundation in it.

Or Judy Wood (of 9/11 fame)....but you might not know about her. Steven Jones who also put out his theories about

the WTC 'collapses'....is in it...but not Judy Wood.

go figure....as they say

but I know you're not interested in 9/11 so don't bother to go figure...

people who are..... will know what I'm getting at....