Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

Sure I can, all I have to do is watch it. But Im not going to,... I have seen to many of your videos to know that 99% of them are pure crap. A waste of time.

You can stop right there. It means that you are not even willing to consider any of the evidence being presented, so you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Good question. I apologize if I am wrong, but I went by this image McG posted:

0160563.jpg

That just looks like a kind of reflection to me. Especially I personally found a resemblance to the parts on the wing, which led me to believe that it could be a reflection in the windows of the aircraft.

Naturally I cannot tell what it is for sure.

Let the record show that we presented evidence and Badeskov presented blather.

• Like 1

If I had to guess.... Based on the "evidence" he keeps posting, I would say that he is one of those nasty government agents spreading confusion and desinformation.

I'd say that here we have some more blather and blarney from one of the usual suspects, rather than a willingness to discuss any of the evidence being presented. This is yet another of of the "skeptics" we would be better off without.

It really would be better if they just said nothing at all at let the rest of us have a serious discussion about the real subject of this thread.

Gidday Mate

Really, I wish it was. I find this place has been changing of late, and sadly, I feel not for the better. The entire forum is becoming just like this thread, drive by, heck, even Karl, a Mod of all people takes 6-8 weeks to get back to a thread and conversation, and even he is telling me I should spread myself around and post in more forums like he does, and he seems to be a Mod at all of them. These threads could run for years like that. I also find it very hard to reconcile bias in such a situation. I hope it gets more like the good old days where we had people like Peri and Drunken Parrot popping in regularly for a good joust with the philosophers of UFOlogy. Thank the Lord for Bade, Lost Shaman and your good self. I sure miss Boon these days. The more recent and what I would consider "very ordinary" cases that are seeing serious repetition are getting too long in the tooth to continue to hold amazement, I guess I feel a bit like the kid that found out Santa is not real.

Gidday Psyche,

will come back to you on your points in a day or two......I will also copy and paste it onto the Pascagoula thread and respond there if you dont mind, so we dont get lost in this thread.....

As for the site, stick with it mate it goes through these spells as you well know......

I didnt know Karl was a Mod???? not sure that he is?/

oh...and dont dismiss Santa as real just yet :santa:

Let the record show that we presented evidence and Badeskov presented blather.

That hardly seems fair. You frequently accuse people of contributing nothing, but if someone does offer their opinion, and it differs from yours, then it's blather? That hardly seems fair.

• Like 1

I'd say that here we have some more blather and blarney from one of the usual suspects, rather than a willingness to discuss any of the evidence being presented. This is yet another of of the "skeptics" we would be better off without.

It really would be better if they just said nothing at all at let the rest of us have a serious discussion about the real subject of this thread.

Where have you been!? Your so called "evidence" has been the focus on forums like this for years. Not even to mention on the 3 BE threads the last year or so. Guess what... AT BEST, we have something unexplained.

The end.

Edited by DBunker

They were fixed cameras, and I doubt they were the only two. Ingalls had military contracts, security is a pre-requisite for the contract. If the cameras did not exist, they shipyard would not have had the contracts it did. Cameras would be required to be covering the perimeter.

Though I can not verify it for 1973, I can say with certainty that in Early 1975, when I showed up at the shipyard as one of a commissioning crew of a new ship, the cameras were there as well as guards on the gates.

• Like 1

That hardly seems fair. You frequently accuse people of contributing nothing, but if someone does offer their opinion, and it differs from yours, then it's blather? That hardly seems fair.

Fair? There's nothing "fair" about the way this subject has been dealt with over the years. Certainly my critics on here don't bother themselves much with fairness, do they?

Where have you been!? Your so called "evidence" has been the focus on forums like this for years. .

Since there are some people who refuse to even look at any of the evidence, I don't see why I should bother to take them very seriously.

Though I can not verify it for 1973, I can say with certainty that in Early 1975, when I showed up at the shipyard as one of a commissioning crew of a new ship, the cameras were there as well as guards on the gates.

hello Q, was this at the old or new site?

Since there are some people who refuse to even look at any of the evidence, I don't see why I should bother to take them very seriously.

Have you read the nearly 2500 pages of the 3 Best Evidence threads? nearly every case worth discussing, and documents associated with them where discussed and debated to death.

hello Q, was this at the old or new site?

Hi Q.

I believe it was in the section of the shipyard expansion made in 1968 though because of how long it's been I can't be absolutely sure.

• Like 1

Hi Q.

I believe it was in the section of the shipyard expansion made in 1968 though because of how long it's been I can't be absolutely sure.

ok many thanks

I take it you are talking about your buddie, zoser?

The way he has been shoveling out (and the amount) of nonsense Im surprised that ANYONE is taking UFOs seriously at this point. :lol:

I meen, there has to be a point when even the most fanatic of believers say - enough allready.

I take it you are talking about your buddie, zoser?

The way he has been shoveling out (and the amount) of nonsense Im surprised that ANYONE is taking UFOs seriously at this point. :lol:

I meen, there has to be a point when even the most fanatic of believers say - enough allready.

Why is it that you prefer to talk about "believers"--a term which I resent greatly--rather than any of the witnesses, documents and evidence presented here. I really get very sick of this, by the way.

Why is it that you prefer to talk about "believers"--a term which I resent greatly--rather than any of the witnesses, documents and evidence presented here. I really get very sick of this, by the way.

That's not what they're here for. They're here to tell you you're wrong. Don't feed them and they eventually disappear to find others that will.

• Like 2

That's not what they're here for. They're here to tell you you're wrong. Don't feed them and they eventually disappear to find others that will.

You're right about that. Most of the "skeptics" are definitely not here to have a discussion about UFOs or any of the evidence being presented, but only to write these one-line posts attacking "believers" without even bothering to look at any of the evidence. Indeed, they will deny that it is evidence, and just try to fill up these threads with silly posts.

Fair? There's nothing "fair" about the way this subject has been dealt with over the years. Certainly my critics on here don't bother themselves much with fairness, do they?

I agree with MacG. It appears that when incontrovertible evidence is presented the skeptic faction refuse to deal and just put forward some blanket denial while refusing even to review the material.

I did guess that this particular thread would have this effect and that it would be deeply confronting for some on this forum. Alas that is the nature of truth; it is what it is.

All I would suggest is putting one's entrenched positions to one side, and trying to look at what things are, rather that what one would like them to be. This thread always was about personal testimony; and like so many others, Hasting's testimony isn't really something one can argue with. He provides evidence for his testimony and has gained nothing for coming forward.

So the burden of argument rests with the skeptics should one wish to take that position.

I have a back log of very convincing testimonies to post but was advised by psyche to slow down and I did just that. I will post the next case tomorrow; some incredible cases to come!

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

After looking at the same type of "evidence" day in and day out, year after year, it get a little boring, not even to mention frustrating. Some of it can be debunked hands down and the rest always seem to end up with the U in UFO.

Ill tell you what is silly..... Listening to fanatic believers trying their best to make something (anything) mundane into ET.

Ill tell you what is silly..... Listening to fanatic believers trying their best to make something (anything) mundane into ET.

It's even sillier to spend your down time listening to it. Soccer sucks my a**, the last thing you'll catch me doing is watching it.

• Like 2

It's even sillier to spend your down time listening to it. Soccer sucks my a**, the last thing you'll catch me doing is watching it.

Well, there is always that slim/none chance that something interesting gets posted.

Like that Baltic UFO..... that of course turned out to be nothing (not ET related) in the end.... but quite exciting for a while.

Well, there is always that slim/none chance that something interesting gets posted.

Like that Baltic UFO..... that of course turned out to be nothing (not ET related) in the end.... but quite exciting for a while.

All these cases are interesting, it's the assumptions placed on them that are not necessary.

You read them, reply to the posts, yet you don't even find them interesting....now that is weird..

All these cases are interesting, it's the assumptions placed on them that are not necessary.

You read them, reply to the posts, yet you don't even find them interesting....now that is weird..

As interested the psychology behind this phenomenon is, and as "funny" some of the fantasy prone people are, Im only interested in one thing.

Bottom line here..... Are we alone...... and even better, has ET payed us a visit?

As I see it there isnt credible evidence for either. I sure as heck havent seen any.

Sure, we got the stories, lights in the sky and crops circles, we have dead cows with their butts blown off...... but no REAL proof.

Edited by DBunker

The Baltic UFO was nothing more than a speculative find. Interesting it was to a degree but the cases I am interested in involve first hand witness testimony. The difference is right there.

I'm not saying that genuine ET artefacts don't exist, but I would bet that they are either extremely well hidden or have already fallen into (US) hands.