Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida!

Biff Wellington

Uncut wang, I might add.

No you might not!

Damned rude!!!

s9900.gif

• Like 2

It's always hot here. I come from a place with a winter. Luckily I condition to climate relatively easily.

• Like 1

Luckily I condition to climate relatively easily.

like a lizard ? cool.

Edited by JonathanVonErich
  • Like 1

Wow, you started a Florida thread just for me, before I even joined the board.

You guys really are psychic.

• Like 1

Wow, you started a Florida thread just for me, before I even joined the board.

You guys really are psychic.

Make that psychotic!

Wilcuma and Wæs Hæl, BTW (I'm not Floridian, merely tonight's Responsible Adult on this thread!)

Edited by ealdwita
  • Like 2

yeah, look who's talking. :P

s7790.gif

"Thrrrrrppp!"

• Like 2

is Florida the new Canada?

• Like 2

It's like Canada, but more welcoming to you old folks. You know. Because of the heat & the fact that we'll let you keep your license here.

• Like 2

It's like Canada, but more welcoming to you old folks. You know. Because of the heat & the fact that we'll let you keep your license here.

Well that and at least a third of Florida's population is Canadian.

• Like 2

Nobody is ever from Florida. It's a state full of tourists & old retirees

Ahem! I was born at Tampa General. One of the few natives!

I lived there til I was 30. Born in Tampa, lived in South Tampa til I was 10, then we moved to Lutz-Land O'Lakes area. We grew up having orange fights in the groves, riding our bikes through swarms of gnats, swimming with alligators and going cow tipping. It was great! Our neighbors had forty acres and we had two, so there was plenty of space to roam around. It's VERY different now. :td: (congestion wise) but gotten better, culturally speaking. Maybe it's the influx of northerners.

My friends are all clamoring for me to move back but I don't see it happening. It's enough to visit two or three times a year.

I hate living here honestly. If my daughter wasn't here, I'd go back up north or back out west. I miss China Town :cry:

China Town in Montreal is awesome. Creepy, a little scary, but awesome.

You wanna try China Town in Hong Kong. Now that's awesome! (And sometimes very scary!)

You wanna try China Town in Hong Kong. Now that's awesome! (And sometimes very scary!)

I'm betting that the one in Montreal is even scarier. I mean Chinese trying to say something in french when they can't, THAT's scary.

I'm not exactly looking forward to being in Florida in August and I'll only have time for one day at the beach (I'm down there for a business trip). Thank goodness for A/C. I don't know how we used to go without it. My elementary school didn't have A/C until I was in the 5th grade. Ironically, I went to Manhattan Elementary. LOL!

OK, must get some work done.