Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WTC exploding man. Anyone seen this?

W Tell

200 meters ! Lets Look at the math shalll we ? Mass A traveling at close to 550mph Hits Building B thats not even going to listen to anyones commits about what can and Does Happen in this event !

Piece C- from Aircraft or Mass A blast thru said Building and breaks apart thru and into Building B, Now What part of Part C`s inertia path has one standing at a Loss ? It Happened,It was an Aircarft End of story ! Sad Loss of Life !

WHere does this Short Buss stop next ? :tu:

• Like 2

At what time in the video are you hearing these sounds, and do you have any other audio to compare it to? I'm not sure I'm hearing what you are.

Ihear impact sounds at 0:10, 0:33, and 0:45.

Go to youtube.

They've got about an 11 minute snippet of the TV special that aired on 9-11 where you'll hear them: It's called Inside Tower 1-9/11

You'll see links to other segments there.

WTC constpiracy is such laughable fun, i wonder if the believers know they are considered a joke?

WTC constpiracy is such laughable fun, i wonder if the believers know they are considered a joke?

Hard to say, b.

But I will say that while we we shouldn't be overtly offensive here, it's hard to imagine that the CTs don't realize they've got the short end of the stick.

:blush:

Ihear impact sounds at 0:10, 0:33, and 0:45.

Go to youtube.

They've got about an 11 minute snippet of the TV special that aired on 9-11 where you'll hear them: It's called Inside Tower 1-9/11

You'll see links to other segments there.

I hear them now. In all probability, those sounds were from the jumping victims. But I fail to see what that has to do with the video. No one's claimed that those noises were explosions.

There were a lot of people jumping at this time. The very man they were taping ended up jumping too, this video just doesn't show that. But 4 minutes and 5 seconds into

he jumps too. So I wouldn't be surprised if their audio was catching other jumpers too.

I hear them now. In all probability, those sounds were from the jumping victims. But I fail to see what that has to do with the video. No one's claimed that those noises were explosions.

There were a lot of people jumping at this time. The very man they were taping ended up jumping too, this video just doesn't show that. But 4 minutes and 5 seconds into

he jumps too. So I wouldn't be surprised if their audio was catching other jumpers too.

I merely mentioned the fact that anytime any CT is talking about hearing explosions, they're not hearing explosions.

This video references an explosion. Just in case anyone was thinking CD or any such nonsense.

I rthink it's only a matter of time before someone mentions it!

Edited by MID

I merely mentioned the fact that anytime any CT is talking about hearing explosions, they're not hearing explosions.

This video references an explosion. Just in case anyone was thinking CD or any such nonsense.

I rthink it's only a matter of time before someone mentions it!

I think it's pretty obviouse the explosion this video is referancing, but I agree with you that others may hear those sounds and take them for explosions. Thanks for pointing that out.

I think it's pretty obviouse the explosion this video is referancing, but I agree with you that others may hear those sounds and take them for explosions. Thanks for pointing that out.

My pleasure sir, although few, I think, feel what I do when I hear those bangs, realizing what they are, and what those people had to have felt in order to do that.

• 3 months later...

There's nothing more to discuss...

This is why it's absolutely no point arguing with conspiracy theorists. Their position is always "you prove that it's not whatever I want it to be", and a one-frame clip on a video is enough to provide all the evidence they could possibly need to prove their argument, but if anyone else can't say for sure what it might be (on account of it being far too brief and fuzzy to be able to make anything at all out), then that means that it must be what the conspiracy Theorist wants it to be.

I'm sure this is entirely logical, in the minds of the people who wish to promote Conspiracies, at any rate.

no, it's far more logical to believe in a report/investigation set up to fail :rolleyes: .......and to call everyone with legit questions as to exactly what happened that day as crazy CT's. I think there are crazy wackjobs both sides of this.........but to condemn people who don't just take the official word as the gospel truth is what is really ignorant and unintelligent. most of you don't give a damn why/how 3,000 people were murdered. YOU want to be right and win an argument. Some of us just want the damn TRUTH. and anyone who thinks the 9/11 Commission gave them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is an ignorant fool IMO.

• Like 5

How does mispelling a word detract from a conversation.

"We'd". Really "We'd"? Dud honostly....

'We'd' as in, 'we would'. it's called a contraction.

dude. honestly.

• Like 1

How does mispelling a word detract from a conversation.

"We'd". Really "We'd"? Dud honostly....

Uh, yes, Mr. Tell, we'd. That would mean, in the context of that sentence, "WE WOULD."

Let's try it again, simply, just for you!

WE WOULD (We'd) in the vernacular...I know those contractions can be tough) TAKE PROOF OF A DEMOLITION.

I know we're not going to get it, because there isn't such a thing in existence. But that's what we'd means and how it's used. I hope that helps.

How does mispelling detract from a conversation?

Well, as you can see, it dozn't, as we're nort having a convrstation but r engaging in a ritten comunicasion. Spelling can have an effect on the clarity of the latter, and of course if you're in a conversation you really don't pay any attention to spelling.

At least I wasn't. Why were you, "Dud"!???

Ooops! Gotcha! :yes::nw::td:

'We'd' as in, 'we would'. it's called a contraction.

dude. honestly.

:yes::tsu: :tsu:

I didnt even gat any Milk Dudes ! Bummer ! Trick and Treat! :whistle::tu:

Now what were we talking about ? LoL!

• Like 1

In their heads, and it simply won't go away no matter what. There was a conspiracy by the Gods and no amount of reasoning can convince them otherwise.

I beg you jsut to watch this.

It's not about 9/11, but it truly shows how the goverment is not what you think they are.

It's 14 minutes and you will see people like Bush, Blair and others lie to the US and UK, vidoes proving they lied to go to war. Once you realise this then watch videos on other things.

I beg you jsut to watch this.

You beg me? No need for that Coffey. If it means that much to you, I'm willing to put in the time; within reason. And yes, a 14 minute investment is just fine with me.

It's not about 9/11, but it truly shows how the goverment is not what you think they are.

What exactly is your impression of what I think about the government, and why do you have that impression? How exactly do you supposedly know that whatever I might think about the government is wrong?

There is nothing new in this video for me. These are things that most of us are already aware of. I'm a big George Carlin fan by the way, but it would be wise to remember that he was a comedian.

It's 14 minutes and you will see people like Bush, Blair and others lie to the US and UK, vidoes proving they lied to go to war.

Part 3 of 50... have you watched all 50 parts of this? Is there any portion of this film that you don't agree with? 14 minutes times 50 parts... 700 minutes? Is it 11 hours long?

Yikes... That's longer than the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, which this Killuminati film shamelessly ripped off by the way...

Once you realise this then watch videos on other things.

Once I realize what exactly? What videos on what other things?

Just to let you know Coffey, I'm pretty burnt out on conspiracy theories right now. Seems like a pretty huge waste of time to me. Perhaps my interest will swing back in this direction again eventually, but right now I'm not finding this kind of material even remotely compelling. It is unfortunately rather tedious seeing people rally about behind their perceptions of conspiracies. After putting forth the effort to research, study, clarify, explain, and debunk certain aspects of certain conspiracy theories only to encounter the crazed denial of even the most obvious of points time after time... I'm sorry, but I find it depressing and futile.

If people want to believe that the government is some evil entity or that some dark cabal (NWO/Illuminati/Specter) runs everything, they can feel free to do so. There are plenty of shadows to jump at, plenty of ambiguous details to muse about, and more than enough horrible things that go on the world begging for the blame game.

I just wanted you to know the goverment has been proven to lie, specifically to go to war. (killing thousands of people from both sides) So does that not question the old "the goverment would never kill it's own people"? Isn't that what your opinion was?

I haven't watched the whole thing. Only 4 of them. But the more i see how the world truly works, the less I can deny that there is an "elite group" of people who run everything.

You just have to ask yourself why 1 family has enough money to house and feed everyone on the planet.... Yet people are dying of the cold and starving to death every day. It's doesn't give you a good image of those people. They can't be decent people. If i had that money I would not turn a blind eye to the people who suffer. I would never have thta much money in my life because I would never keep it to myself while others suffer.

I also find it wierd how you ahve that view of conspiracy theorists when Martin Sheen and Woody Harelson are both what you would refer to as "truthers". Along with many others.

• Like 1

What makes political comedians like Carlin and Maher and Colbert and Stewart so funny is that they frequently touch upon the truth, and usually that truth is rather cruel and unpleasant.

Hence, in order not to cry, the audience must laugh, knowing that the truth touched upon is not pleasant to contemplate.

• Like 2

no, it's far more logical to believe in a report/investigation set up to fail :rolleyes: .......and to call everyone with legit questions as to exactly what happened that day as crazy CT's. I think there are crazy wackjobs both sides of this.........but to condemn people who don't just take the official word as the gospel truth is what is really ignorant and unintelligent. most of you don't give a damn why/how 3,000 people were murdered. YOU want to be right and win an argument. Some of us just want the damn TRUTH. and anyone who thinks the 9/11 Commission gave them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is an ignorant fool IMO.

**** YES, PREACH ON, SISTER!

• Like 1

The whole Fool the Only Fool the American CT FOols Crew ! THats what this thread is all about ! :whistle:

no, it's far more logical to believe in a report/investigation set up to fail :rolleyes: ...

Actually.. I'd think it was more important to look logically at facts and science and proven stuff to thence determine what parts of the investigation are in dispute, and if you aren't an expert, consider deferring to those who are...

....and to call everyone with legit questions as to exactly what happened that day as crazy CT's.

WHO is calling this 'everyone' that? Who decided on the legitimacy of the questions? You? Or is this a wonderful example of a strawman?

I think there are crazy wackjobs both sides of this...

So wouldn't it be better to properly debate the issues and see if there is a truth to be found? Are you capable of identifying the wackjobs and how does the 'royal we' know you aren't one?

...but to condemn people who don't just take the official word as the gospel truth is what is really ignorant and unintelligent.

"Condemn"??? Are they banned? Incarcerated? Prevented from having their say? Please elaborate. I hope you aren't referring to them being (perhaps harshly, but rightly) questioned about their interpretations and claims and whether they have the requisite knowledge or analytical ability..

most of you don't give a damn why/how 3,000 people were murdered.

Frankly, I think that is an absolutely disgusting thing to say. Handwaving and ugly ad hominem at its very worst.

YOU want to be right and win an argument.

So let me get this straight - you *don't* want to be right? And whatever side happens to be right.. them winning the argument isn't a good thing?

I don't follow - I would have thought finding out what is right and winning the argument on that basis was a good thing..

Some of us just want the damn TRUTH.

Gee, really? Well, I certainly wouldn't want that... {/sarcasm}

and anyone who thinks the 9/11 Commission gave them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is an ignorant fool IMO.

You are entitled to your opinion and your further vague and non-specific labeling of readers as fools.

So, hands up all those who think that any commission could possibly come up with an absolute 100% detailed perfect 'truth'...?

Hmm, I see none of your 'fools' here.. :unsure2:

TrueBeliever, please be specific. First - tell us, in detail, what you think happened on 9/11. Then, outline the very best example you have of the 'lies' you are so adamant about and give us your logical, supported, scientific, verifiable refutation. For the record (and bringing this back on topic), I've offered a few comments about the OP's video here - do you have anything to say about those comments?

Do you think there is enough information gleanable from the video to come to any conclusions about exactly what might have happened?

Before you wade in, may I suggest you browse .. this.. and if you aren't prepared to put in that sort of effort, please don't bother.

• Like 2

What you see as a legit question, many see as self centered BS to fill your day out. We have direct confessions from absolute maniacs who think it is just fine to behead their daughter if she so dare be seen in the company of men whom are not immediate family, or stone to death people for adultery. Absolute sick b******* with a backwards sense of barbaric justice that comes from the dark ages all jump up and cheer and celebrate mass murder as a good thing for Islam. These people proudly proclaim they are the murderers, and not only that, but are happy they committed such sick and twisted acts and gleefully cheer the action. Anthony crap for brains Mundine is an Australian Muslim who said "America brought this one themselves". I hope the twit leaves he country. The barbarism and sickness is global amongst this twisted community.

And to counter this CTer's read between the lines and stretch every vague possibility to breaking point in order to come up with nothing more than a vague alternative culprit, and that being in the very people voted into Government. No outright confessions is good enough when you can go into some long winded BS that achieves naught but for personal satisfaction.

And you really do wonder why people regard such garbology with one eye cocked?

Now don't try to tell me some crap about being some bull**** crusader for the truth. I am too old to listen to that self serving garbage. You think logical people are fools? Well nuts to you. I think you might well the the minority by a very long shot. Go support a murderer, but when you do, do not be surprised that people do not like it.

• Like 1

You just have to ask yourself why 1 family has enough money to house and feed everyone on the planet.... Yet people are dying of the cold and starving to death every day. It's doesn't give you a good image of those people. They can't be decent people. If i had that money I would not turn a blind eye to the people who suffer. I would never have thta much money in my life because I would never keep it to myself while others suffer.

I do not think everyone is bad, Bill Gates has given 28 billion to charity, and has a plan to end world hunger.

And that's from the evil guy at Microsoft! It seems even he isn't so bad!

funny-pictures-bill-gates.jpg

I do not think everyone is bad, Bill Gates has given 28 billion to charity, and has a plan to end world hunger.

And that's from the evil guy at Microsoft! It seems even he isn't so bad!

funny-pictures-bill-gates.jpg

Yes but his plans to do so include harming people etc. LOL

He is all for reducing the population and backs some rather controversial ideas for doing so.

If you want to end world hunger it's simple: Spirulina

It's an algae that has everything a human needs in it, even NASA and ESA uses it. It can be grown anywhere without much work. Would give people in say Africa for example jobs to farm it and then supplies them with food.

Research it yourself, it would end world hunger and malnutrition... Yet this is the thing, once the huge drug companies catch on to it it will become something expensive etc. (they probably already are trying to figure out how to do that)

World hunger won't end until the greed ends.

• Like 1

Yes but his plans to do so include harming people etc. LOL

He is all for reducing the population and backs some rather controversial ideas for doing so.

If you want to end world hunger it's simple: Spirulina

It's an algae that has everything a human needs in it, even NASA and ESA uses it. It can be grown anywhere without much work. Would give people in say Africa for example jobs to farm it and then supplies them with food.

Research it yourself, it would end world hunger and malnutrition... Yet this is the thing, once the huge drug companies catch on to it it will become something expensive etc. (they probably already are trying to figure out how to do that)

World hunger won't end until the greed ends.

I beg your pardon?

His plans do not include harming people. Are you sure you are reading this correctly, I said GATES not HITLER.

Yes population cut backs I believe are an absolute must. I am all for a small Australia and hope the big Australia idea is finally out the window. Do you understand the benefits of a smaller population? Do you understand the problems that overpopulation causes? Do you understand what the current global problems are?

Spirulina.

35866gb_20.jpeg

Hrrmzz reminds me of...........

soylent_green07.jpg

How do you figure just growing cheaper types of food will solve the problem? Some of these families are like over ten children, will that increase to 20 with more resources? You canot just throw heaps of food at the problem and hope it goes away, that will only increase the problem over time.

Sorry, I do not think Spirulina is any sort of answer to world hunger and poverty at all. It will just slowly make the problem bigger. We need to think outside the box, as Gates is doing. Sustainability and future proofing is the key, not throwing a mess at the wall and hoping it sticks.

And that's not easy for me to say about Gates being a UNIX man! :P

World hunger will end when someone has a red hot crack at it, and it willing to put decades into the solution. Greed is not the handbrake, our thinking is. Who is going to pay the people in Africa to kick of the program? Who is going to set up growing areas and maintain them? Where is that land coming from? Who is going to continue paying people to produce food others cannot pay for? There is no economics to saying "grow algae" it still has to be grown. If it were as easy as you say would these people not already been gorging on Spirulina? It has a history dating back to the Aztecs, it is no secret or new discovery. The globe is not stupid and just waiting for a simple answer, if such existed, people would take that option over dying horribly.

Edited by psyche101