Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WTC exploding man. Anyone seen this?

W Tell

I beg your pardon?

His plans do not include harming people. Are you sure you are reading this correctly, I said GATES not HITLER.

Yes population cut backs I believe are an absolute must. I am all for a small Australia and hope the big Australia idea is finally out the window. Do you understand the benefits of a smaller population? Do you understand the problems that overpopulation causes? Do you understand what the current global problems are?

Spirulina.

35866gb_20.jpeg

Hrrmzz reminds me of...........

soylent_green07.jpg

How do you figure just growing cheaper types of food will solve the problem? Some of these families are like over ten children, will that increase to 20 with more resources? You canot just throw heaps of food at the problem and hope it goes away, that will only increase the problem over time.

Sorry, I do not think Spirulina is any sort of answer to world hunger and poverty at all. It will just slowly make the problem bigger. We need to think outside the box, as Gates is doing. Sustainability and future proofing is the key, not throwing a mess at the wall and hoping it sticks.

And that's not easy for me to say about Gates being a UNIX man! :P

World hunger will end when someone has a red hot crack at it, and it willing to put decades into the solution. Greed is not the handbrake, our thinking is. Who is going to pay the people in Africa to kick of the program? Who is going to set up growing areas and maintain them? Where is that land coming from? Who is going to continue paying people to produce food others cannot pay for? There is no economics to saying "grow algae" it still has to be grown. If it were as easy as you say would these people not already been gorging on Spirulina? It has a history dating back to the Aztecs, it is no secret or new discovery. The globe is not stupid and just waiting for a simple answer, if such existed, people would take that option over dying horribly.

Because they obviously don't know about Spirulina already. It's nothing to with a cheap food. It's to do with the health benefits of it. It contains over 100 nutrients

Here are some Spirulina facts that will make you want to add it to your diet:

• It is a complete protein (and more digestible for us than any other animal or plant protein. It contains all 8 essential amino acids and 10 non essential ones that support good health.
  • It protects the immune system
  • Is said to correct degenerative diseases & even help you live longer
  • It increases your energy
  • It contains lots of vitamin A (great for healthy, pretty skin and eyes).
  • It's a wonderful source of vitamin B12, so perfect for us veggies and vegans who struggle to get this into our diets.
  • It contains (amongst many other things): Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E (hello beauty booster!) B1, B2, B3, B6 and folic acid.
  • It contains a special little thing Phycocyanin, which natural food gurus call a very potent anti-cancer phytochemical.
  • The super dark greenness of Spirulina whilst yucky to look at, contains 5 times more beta-carotene and clorophyll-a than carrots and 40 times more than spinach! so it's a super blood cleanser which protects our cells.
  • It's been found to actually prevent damage caused by toxins effecting the heart liver kidneys, DNA, eyes and neurons.
  • It balances the PH level in our bodies - now, this fact here is possibly one of the best, since disease and general unhealthiness comes from having unbalanced, acidic bodies... do some research and you'll see for yourself!
  • It helps protect our bodies from harmful radiation and was even used to help treat children effected by the Chernobyl disaster.

All that from something that is easy to grow and harvest.

That picture is also misleading, that is only 1 form of it.

As pills. (not recommended cause it doesn't do anything unless you take like 16 a day)

spirulina-capsules.jpg

Powder form: (I put this in home made smoothies)

spirulina_powder.png

As for Bill Gates, he backs using vaccinations to be used to lower fertility rates in women. I read an article on it where him and his wife both back it. I know the population needs to be "controlled" as in the number not literally controlled. lol But not by taking peoples rights away.

Also we wouldn't have this problem if we spent more on a international space program instead of funding wars.

Edited by Coffey

That appears a rather dubious claim:

The edible cyanobacteria are not suitable for use as vitamin B12 sources, especially in vegans.

http://ebm.rsmjourna...ent/232/10/1266

That's wrong.

Also the source is completely biased. I don't trust the any official medical organizations or the FDA as they are all about money and do not care for our needs.

Prime examples of this are:

Bayer selling HIV infected over the counter drugs to the US, then when they where caught they carried on selling those drugs to Africa etc... This is a fact. Bay er is the same company that makes most Pharmaceutical drugs. They even make Rennies and other over the counter drugs.

The FDA allows GMO crops and nasty chemicals to be put into food yet does not allow NATURAL herbs etc that are proven to help cure/prevent certain conditions. How can you trust this company with your food safety?!

As for the medical companies they side with the FDA and Pharmaceutical companies because of money.

So no I do not trust anything that says, especially when I was Vitamin B12 deficient and now I'm not after having that Spirulina.

Do you think these corporate giants want you to stop buying all the things on that list?! No way. Do you think they want you to know that we can stop world hunger? Nope, that would mean population growth and a lod of other reasons they don't want that.

Edited by Coffey

That's wrong.

Also the source is completely biased. I don't trust the any official medical organizations or the FDA as they are all about money and do not care for our needs.

My source was a Japanese academic publishing in a peer-reviewed journal. What have you got apart from your own opinion?

Edited by flyingswan
  • Like 1

My source was a Japanese academic publishing in a peer-reviewed journal. What have you got apart from your own opinion?

http://www.naturalnews.com/033698_spirulina_superfood.html

Do you understand how B12 actually works?

For starters you do not get it from most milk products. Only raw milk and some organic milk.

The only reason you get B12 from animal products is if the actual meat has been mixed or covered with the intestinal fluids... (I say fluids, but you know what really goes through the intestines)

The only reason the meat has B12 is because of this and it happens during slaughter. Before that happened humans never got it from meat, they got it from using manure to grow plants.

So it's not natural to be in meat either. With most farm animals now, the animals are low in B2 themselves due to how they are kept and fed. So most of what you hear about getting b12 from animal products is utter bs. But you won't get told that by the meat industry which is huge. Not exactly hard for any scientist to take a lot of money from these people an lie.

I'll believe the results I see myself over your source. In other words I believe what I is KNOW, while you believe what you are TOLD. Which is the whole problem with the world right now.

The only reason you get B12 from animal products is if the actual meat has been mixed or covered with the intestinal fluids... (I say fluids, but you know what really goes through the intestines)

The only reason the meat has B12 is because of this and it happens during slaughter. Before that happened humans never got it from meat, they got it from using manure to grow plants.

From wikipedia: "Vitamin B12 is found in foods that come from animals, including fish and shellfish, meat (especially liver), poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products"

So is wiki incorrect, or is it your position that eggs and shellfish are somehow covered with intestinal fluids also, despite not being 'slaughtered'?

I'll believe the results I see myself over your source. In other words I believe what I is KNOW, while you believe what you are TOLD. Which is the whole problem with the world right now.

I think one of the problems with the world right now is that people don't apply basic critical thinking to what they 'KNOW' prior to trumpeting it as the truth, but that's just me I guess.

• Like 3

From wikipedia: "Vitamin B12 is found in foods that come from animals, including fish and shellfish, meat (especially liver), poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products"

So is wiki incorrect, or is it your position that eggs and shellfish are somehow covered with intestinal fluids also, despite not being 'slaughtered'?

I think one of the problems with the world right now is that people don't apply basic critical thinking to what they 'KNOW' prior to trumpeting it as the truth, but that's just me I guess.

Anyone can edit wikipedia and I've found wikipedia to be wrong on many occasions. I've proven it to be wrong on this exact forum with information before.

Anyway what I said is standard knowledge. Eggs only have b12 if the chicken is producing B12. The fact is if the chicken is being fed bad food (majority in factory conditions are) it won't be producing B12 which means the eggs won't have it.

I know this cause I am pescatarian and eat a LOT of Shellfish, fish, eggs and drink milk.... Yet I had a bad B12 deficiency. There is people who eat meat that have b12 deficiency. It's usually fixed with supplements or Spirulina. I used Spirulina and now I'm fine. Even a doctor has confirmed this.

Spirulina also contains more iron and protein than meat and has far more nutrients. Perfect for muscle building.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

DId I miss the exit somewhere? WTC exploding man,turns into Solent Green,turns into Spirulina ,turns back into Charleston Heston? :alien:

So not just your opinion but someone else's opinion too. How can peer-reviewed science compete with that?

No it's my opinion after using the stuff and it working, backed by my doctor telling me it's working. He was also surprised by the results.

I was merely showing how it's not just my opinion and the opinion of many who have actually tried it.

No it's my opinion after using the stuff and it working, backed by my doctor telling me it's working. He was also surprised by the results.

I was merely showing how it's not just my opinion and the opinion of many who have actually tried it.

That's still just anecdotal evidence, doesn't compete with real science.

According to this link, which comes from a pro-vegetarian, such B12 deficiency "...health problems are not simply due to avoiding animal foods."

http://drmcdougall.c...7nl/nov/b12.htm

so maybe your problem wasn't anything to do with your diet.

Edited by flyingswan

That's still just anecdotal evidence, doesn't compete with real science.

According to this link, which comes from a pro-vegetarian, such B12 deficiency "...health problems are not simply due to avoiding animal foods."

http://drmcdougall.c...7nl/nov/b12.htm

so maybe your problem wasn't anything to do with your diet.

Maybe not, but Spirulina seems to have bene the only thing posisble of chnaging it. It's the only change in my life that I cna think off.

He makes some very good points though about a lot of misconceptions with meat.

I don't badger people to not eat meat, I dislike those types. Trying to push someone to not eat meat will only have the oppisite effect, Everyone is free to have their own choices. But my main poitn about Spirulina was for fixing world hunger, which it is perfectly cable of.

Maybe if bill gates and the Rothchilds donated the money to start up Spirulina farms in Africa etc, then maybe we would be on the road to sortign that problem... That won't happen though.

Perhaps you guys could start a new thread on this topic, coz I'm struggling to see what it has to do with the thread..

Because they obviously don't know about Spirulina already. It's nothing to with a cheap food. It's to do with the health benefits of it. It contains over 100 nutrients

Here are some Spirulina facts that will make you want to add it to your diet:

• It is a complete protein (and more digestible for us than any other animal or plant protein. It contains all 8 essential amino acids and 10 non essential ones that support good health.
  • It protects the immune system
  • Is said to correct degenerative diseases & even help you live longer
  • It increases your energy
  • It contains lots of vitamin A (great for healthy, pretty skin and eyes).
  • It's a wonderful source of vitamin B12, so perfect for us veggies and vegans who struggle to get this into our diets.
  • It contains (amongst many other things): Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E (hello beauty booster!) B1, B2, B3, B6 and folic acid.
  • It contains a special little thing Phycocyanin, which natural food gurus call a very potent anti-cancer phytochemical.
  • The super dark greenness of Spirulina whilst yucky to look at, contains 5 times more beta-carotene and clorophyll-a than carrots and 40 times more than spinach! so it's a super blood cleanser which protects our cells.
  • It's been found to actually prevent damage caused by toxins effecting the heart liver kidneys, DNA, eyes and neurons.
  • It balances the PH level in our bodies - now, this fact here is possibly one of the best, since disease and general unhealthiness comes from having unbalanced, acidic bodies... do some research and you'll see for yourself!
  • It helps protect our bodies from harmful radiation and was even used to help treat children effected by the Chernobyl disaster.

All that from something that is easy to grow and harvest.

Tastes like crap?

How can they not know about it? Spirulina was historically noted for being used in Chad? It's where it comes from.

Again, it does not grow on rocks or in the dessert. It requires water, the requires civil works and irrigation systems. Not to mention maintenance. Who is putting that in place? And is that cost justified? Could the money be spent better?

If this was put into place, it would give more people more food. Then instead of one billion starving, we have ten billion starving in ten years. How much Spirulina can we make to keep feeding this ever growing population? What happens in 50 years, 100, 500? 100 bilion people starving?

That picture is also misleading, that is only 1 form of it.

As pills. (not recommended cause it doesn't do anything unless you take like 16 a day)

spirulina-capsules.jpg

Powder form: (I put this in home made smoothies)

spirulina_powder.png

So pills are worthless but regardless, the method of consumption is superfluous. The fact of the matter is we cannot end world hunger this way. It will alleviate the problem for a short while, then it will be back, bigger and badder than ever. More food = more people. We need to solve the problem, not make it larger.

Not to mention that dead set, how sick of spirulina would you be after a year of eating it day in day out? I cannot even eat KFC more than twice a week for a month and I cannot face it for like a year afterwards.

As for Bill Gates, he backs using vaccinations to be used to lower fertility rates in women. I read an article on it where him and his wife both back it. I know the population needs to be "controlled" as in the number not literally controlled. lol But not by taking peoples rights away.

That is a great idea. If we feed a third world country, there has to be some control. This is not taking peoples rights away, it is benefiting them. What is the point of a billion starving people with the right to overpopulate? Is that fair on all the other people in that country? Ignorance is all that keeps the status quo. People keep having children because that is what they do and always have done. The entire culture needs to be changed because currently it is not sustainable, that is why people die horribly every day. I completely advocate this idea of population control and think it is brilliant. I would not want to bring a child into a world of starvation and poverty. IMHO, that is cruel.

Also we wouldn't have this problem if we spent more on a international space program instead of funding wars.

That is not tue. People were starving in middles ages and we had no space program nor did we have world wars. War is not the reason people are starving, population control is. There is more people eating than people who gather food. That balance has to be achieved.

Edited by psyche101

Perhaps you guys could start a new thread on this topic, coz I'm struggling to see what it has to do with the thread..

That is a stirling Idea, what do you reckon Coffey? If you have more to say on the subject we should find an appropriate place to discuss it.

It does seem we need another thread to handle this topic,WTC & exploding man is a bit far from Humanity and its weak link with Logic ! We really do need to stop our population growth ! ASAP.

See Now Im doing it ! :tsu: