Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top Researcher Claims Bermuda Triangle Solved

chimaybliss

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S2F

• Aus Der Box Skeptisch

• zombeikiller

• thalassinus

A large magnetic yellow crystal? Really?

And here I thought that the reports of missing or crashed planes/ships were because of the high traffic trading/tourist route that exists in the area that statistically is no more 'dangerous' than any other area of similar traffic. Hmmm.

I thought methane released from underwater were causing ships to sink and planes to fall... crap now I can't remember if it was methane... it was some gas that could be responsible. I seen a documentary trying to find alternative causes and the one that effecting both planes and ships was gas bubbling to the surface... was interesting. The gas is present under the ocean floor. But hmmm magnetic crystal you say.... any precedence for crystals with magnetic properties we could discuss further... BTW my above gas explanation is only one possible/plausible scenario by no means have I stated this as the answer.

I thought methane released from underwater were causing ships to sink and planes to fall... crap now I can't remember if it was methane... it was some gas that could be responsible. I seen a documentary trying to find alternative causes and the one that effecting both planes and ships was gas bubbling to the surface... was interesting. The gas is present under the ocean floor. But hmmm magnetic crystal you say.... any precedence for crystals with magnetic properties we could discuss further... BTW my above gas explanation is only one possible/plausible scenario by no means have I stated this as the answer.

Hey ADBS, you were right, methane is the theoretical culprit. I believe it's a possibility but I can't imagine that such an event(s) could be responsible for all (or even a majority) of incidents.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/afp/20031020/methane.html <--- Discovery Channel: Giant Bubbles Could Sink Ships. (BTW, why can't we name our links any more, I miss that feature.)

so he's seen the crystle but when he took scientist down to see it all they could see was a mound where he claims it has been covered by sand..... :whistle:

Couldn't we just use a compass to find it... seems to me the needle would point directly to its strongest magnetic source.

And to the above about sinking all planes and ships. Your quite right it statistically should not account for all. Though it is a natural explanation for some cases and probably balances out the equation when averaging human error versus outside cause.

so he's seen the crystle but when he took scientist down to see it all they could see was a mound where he claims it has been covered by sand..... :whistle:

If he did find it. we could harness that power and use it for good. we could learn alot from such a object if it turns out it was real.

so he say's "

The

crystal

was very large and Walters claims he thinks it is the biggest one piece

crystal

ever found."

so...bigger than the Naica crystal cave's crystals??.....because they are pretty big....

and then the picture of a ...cardboard or origami crystal is terrible......

i want to believe...... but i just dont :(

I'm very disappointed if this crystal isn't part of an UFO or at least of some very unknown or mysterious origin.

why didn't this guy break off a piece of the crystal, take a picture, or anything else to prove what he found?

i searched his name in google and there are a lot of Mike Walters, but i couldn't find THIS mike walters anywhere.

chimaybliss, why did you post this on 4-4-11 on abovetopsecret and now your posting it here all of a sudden?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread684659/pg1

"After finding the crystal for the first time, Walters made repeated dives at the site and did numerous tests on the crystal. He had a feeling that the crystal might have strange properties and according to some tests he is said to have done, the piece does seem to display abnormal characteristics. One of the most bizarre features is the fact that anything metal that gets within 50 feet of the crystal is drawn straight towards it. Anything electronic malfunctions anywhere near the crystal too."

Has he published these tests anywhere? Does he even have a picture of the crystal?

Edit: Black Mesa got a sample of the crystal http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Xen_crystal

Edited by Rlyeh

Here: "So far, no one besides Mr Walter’s and two of his colleagues have actually seen the crystal so...."

this sounds like the biggest publicity-generating crock of bull Ive heard in a long long time.

it's called, "The sound of money"