Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy photographs UFO over forest

An 11-year-old boy managed to snap a photograph of a strange object while playing in his garden.

An 11-year-old boy has sparked debate between sky-gazers after snapping a UFO hovering over Epping Forest.

arrow3.gifRead more...

I'd like to see the first photo that wasn't zoomed in, even though the one we have in the link gives more detail. I dunno why, I just want to see the circumstances of its appearance, if that makes any sense whatsoever -_- (Sorry. I'm a tad bit tired).

An 11-year-old boy managed to snap a photograph of a strange object while playing in his garden.

Nice find. Interesting the comment about police drones in the forum below! The witness clearly says that it was there one minute and gone the next. Looks like Essex police have purchased some technology from Area 51 :cry:

That's a great pic, I agree with skeptic chicken, I'd like to see the original resolution picture. I don't think it's a hoax, I think the kid actually took a picture of a UFO. That doesn't mean visitors from worlds beyond, as some people are bound to jump to that conclusion anytime there is something weird in the sky.

Yeah, that's one messed-up looking UFO.

Judging from the irregular edges, the glow and the center bottom void, looks to me more like a Chinese lantern.

Awesome! This is a really good pic. And this is what a handy cam catches...

I'm glad people are becoming more open about UFOlogy.

For the enthusiasts out there, If you really want to see some weird stuff... try Night Vision Goggles (Starlight NVG's), or Forward Looking Infra-Red camera (Flir)... But have a regular camera side-by-side... Whats more amazing is what you can't see with your own eyes!

• Like 1

Looks like a scan from a printed page because of the halftones running through the picture.

Silly Babbit Sweetpumper ! Those are the Death rays and Element 115 streemin outa that thing !

again proof .. :D this is real :D

again proof .. :D this is real :D

Where is Eppin Forest anywho ? Proof ! we dont need no stinkin Proof here at U/M . LoL.

Well theres always the Guardian to Believe in Right? :tu:

So, I searched in google, and alas, no damn original image so far, but i found this which was uploaded 3 days ago apparently:

ha4fc78020.jpg

EF_ufo.jpg

Anyone seeing a resemblance? Apparently the street light is from the Essex area, near where the kid snapped the photo. It's been debunked-ish over on AboveTopSecret, but may aswell post it here:

http://www.saffronwaldenreporter.co.uk/news/essex_street_light_switch_off_1_929089

Edited by Skeptic Chicken
  • Like 1

Like most of these so called "UFO witnesses with a camera", Im guessing that little **** is laughing his butt off at all the commotion he stirred up.

Like most of these so called "UFO witnesses with a camera", Im guessing that little **** is laughing his butt off at all the commotion he stirred up.

Well if he isn't, I sure am. ^_^

Oh, photoshopped street lamp. Ok I can see that now.

Why would a UFO be attached to a street lamp?

I blame the brits and their silly designs :D

Good work Skeptic chicken :tu: . Clearly and obviously debunked.

Good work Skeptic chicken :tu: . Clearly and obviously debunked.

Nyaw shucks. Thanks :D

Although I didn't really do that much, just followed a picture posted around the time that the "ufo" picture was posted.

Yeah and when I draw a beak on an image of my traced hand, it looks like a turkey. Using the flawless scientific "Skeptic Chicken property of reverse transitive proof" I can clearly conclude, my hand is really a turkey.

Yeah and when I draw a beak on an image of my traced hand, it looks like a turkey. Using the flawless scientific "Skeptic Chicken property of reverse transitive proof" I can clearly conclude, my hand is really a turkey.

Surprising that you can type with a turkey hand. Lends new meaning to the term hunt and peck...

Surprising that you can type with a turkey hand. Lends new meaning to the term hunt and peck...

*Should we just ignore him?*

• Like 1