Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baltic Anomaly Updates.

Colony, Season 2. But i'm now looking online, I think it might actually have been the Beaufort sea, I think my mind wanted me to hear Baltic sea haha.

hahaha...i was ready to call the whole baltic sea thing off as an incredibly elaborate geeky hoax according to your post! :D

• 2 months later...

Yes, actually it appears that there're some news:

http://truthfall.com/baltic-anomaly-alien-skull-object-adds-to-mystery/

I don't know what to think.

One thing for sure, they're terrific sellers! Thanks to the visibility they gained through the Baltic Anomaly, they had the chance to make a deal with the Kuna Yala indians in Panama, that will allow them, for the first time in modern history, to dive in Panamanian waters and locate treasures. Those waters are full of ship-wrecks dating from the 16th century, loaded with gold and silver from South America. It's estimated that they're worth $60 bilions.

http://thebalticanomaly.se/ocean-x-team-signs-world-unique-contract-in-panama/

Anyway, it seems the famous TV documentary should be ready very soon.

On their site, the Ocean X Team wrote that they finished the last additional interviews and the documentary should have been ready for distribution this week.

I haven't seen anything so far.

Let's wait and see.

• 3 months later...

See that they haven't invested in decent camera's yet. Why are most of the pictures so blurry?

I left the FB group ages ago as I was sick of people drawing flying saucers in the shape of the object.

If it look s like a Rock,and smell`s like a rock,and taste like a rock,Then ITs a Alien Mother ship that sunk to the bottom of our ocean because they we not too bright about things like general physics !

NOT !

I`m glad i saw this thread.. because the entire baltic anomaly situation completly sums up `ufology` and alike

for all the hype and talk nothing comes from it.. and this happens EVERY TIME something hits the news

from the `norway spiral` to that `missle thing` to the `ufo over jerusalem temple mount`... and this which a year and a half ago promised the world, got a multi million pound deal with a tv station, .. then a year ago claimed to be diving and told us `update coming` and where are we? zero zilch nowhere

Absolutly sick to flying death of ufology...

And dont tell me that stuff about `theres good stuff from reputable witness statements` because its been 70 years since roswell where are we now..

so basically if its anything short of a craft landing on the whitehouse, or an alien taking over all the news channel, i really DO NOT CARE!

PS.. just out of interest why is the only photo of this `anomaly` just the artist illustration (one that looks like the milenium falcoln) which all the papers showed! Why, with all the time they spent down there, could they not have taken a damn actual photo of the thing!

Oh wait, i forgot... the `magnetic shield` of the `craft` stopped them from taking photos right?

You know... if the conspiracy theorists are right, and the m.i.b take away all the good stuff and just put out crap to discredit ufology, they are doing a damn good job because many people who were very enthusiastic about ufology (myself included) are fast loosing interest.!

Edited by eley
  • Like 2