Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"The world is perfectly suited to us!"

Stellar

Well, I was just thinking about this argument that religious people often use... and I thought of this... before God created a universe (assuming he exists), wherever he existed in, must have seemed perfectly suited to him...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• Q-La

• Kat_Kloud

• Seraphina

Top Posters In This Topic

The world isn't perfectly suited to us, we're perfectly suited to it tongue.gif Natural selection...but...you're Stellar...so...you probably knew that already tongue.gif

Yeah I did know that. Nevertheless, people still come claiming that everything is suited to us... so I came up with another reply to that.

Well, I was just thinking about this argument that religious people often use... and I thought of this... before God created a universe (assuming he exists), wherever he existed in, must have seemed perfectly suited to him...

Oh yeah! That's RIGHT!!!! *converts to athiesm*

The world is not perfectly suited to us, but we are suited to it by natural selection, and do such sithing and capability of adaptaion show any sense of suitability?

Btw, if God created space and time then he won't be living in 'a space' in the begining. He 'was' just being, and there' nothing to suit or unsuit God before creavolution.

I don't like any theory that says we were created. Whether by big bang thingy, godie boy, or cat-looking aliens.

So like. Yeah. This discussion has been covered already... about how god is infinite and he always ahs been and blah dee blah. You already know what they are going to answer. That whole thing about god not "being" anywhere and such. THat he just is That whole thingy. and. like. *cough* I have no idea how these discussions keep coming up. you know it'll never end. people believe what they believe and that's that.

Someone should just name something "THAT THREAD" because all of these kinds of threads lead into THAT kind of THREAD. All discussions held there> wink2.gif

Im just looking for a new angle on the argument. You know, when people start saying "Who created the particles that caused the big bang then?" I dont say that they were always there.... I just say "Who created god?" and that'll shut them up.

Why must we go through the same rhetoric arguing over and over?

This thread is a copy of many others that turn into flame wars or just end up being completely rhetoric from the first post on.

So, please explain to me how we are suppose to gain any true knowledge from such a topic?

You either believe in god, or don't. Case closed.

Oh yeah, my questions are rhetorical. Topic closed.

Carry this conversation on in the many threads alike.

Thank you.