Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nick Pope warns of UFOs at the Olympics

Nice bit of unbiased judgement there!

Pretty accurate assessment of Nick Pope that itsnotoutthere offered.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Pretty accurate assessment of Nick Pope that itsnotoutthere offered.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Agreed.

He must have spent too much time with David Icke methinks....

Wasnt Nick a skeptic before all this?

I wonder what changed his mind?

Wasnt Nick a skeptic before all this?

I wonder what changed his mind?

He changed tack after heading the U.K investigation into the U.F.O phenomenon ,sighting the fact that there was no reasonable explanation other than extra terrestrial for some sightings .

He was very much a skeptic before he begun his investigations and is now very much a conformist .

Edited by Alantheanylyst

Ah yes if over lord Xenox from planet klaxxon wants to represent hes home land in the discus event, 'why not I say'.

My money is on the New Book coming out ! Cha-Ching ! Goes the sales ! ANd anyway ! E.T Loves our Summer games ! THey have lots of entrants every time we have Olympics !

Just Ck out the NEw MIB movie this week ! ITs quite good !

And Lilly`s right again ! THeres so very little we could ever even try to do to combat a Real E.T. Threat ! Like maybe just smile at them and try to appeal to there three or four hearts !

He has a best seller... New from $20.00... Used from... $0.08... for a hardback. $0.02 for paperback...

Must be some quality stuff in there. :sleepy:

Edit to add pic just in case prices change...

NickPopeBookLOL.jpg

Edited by booNyzarC

The fact that English bookmakers have been offering odds about various contingencies involving aliens and the London Olympics suggests to me there is a 'movement' underway promoting such stuff that involves more than one person, I dare say it rankles with many in the non-English world that the underlying assumption is that an Olympics held in London would be of such surpassing importance, putting all past venues in the shade, that it would be the momentous occasion that ET deigns to appear at, and 'out' himself. We won't mention why he missed arriving in 1948, though.

Edit to emphasize the part I was responding to...

The fact that English bookmakers have been offering odds about various contingencies involving aliens and the London Olympics suggests to me there is a 'movement' underway promoting such stuff that involves more than one person, I dare say it rankles with many in the non-English world that the underlying assumption is that an Olympics held in London would be of such surpassing importance, putting all past venues in the shade, that it would be the momentous occasion that ET deigns to appear at, and 'out' himself. We won't mention why he missed arriving in 1948, though.

He crashed on the way. Several times.

Edited by booNyzarC
  • Like 1

Edit to emphasize the part I was responding to...

He crashed on the way. Several times.

Poor sod :alien:

Nick Pope just needs a bit of PR... or he has lost his mind.

Instead of looking for UFOS, the organizers would do well looking out for a bunch of jihadis attacking the Israeli team.

The day when ratbag ideas become main-stream is a sad one indeed, the media would do well to studiously ignore attention-seekers like this chap.

The day when ratbag ideas become main-stream is a sad one indeed, the media would do well to studiously ignore attention-seekers like this chap.

Amen.

One may want to shuffle through this.

http://www.rockefell...deb007cc719.pdf

Just sayin.

I didn't see any reference to :alien: in that ?

Nice bit of unbiased judgement there!

This is the same Nick Pope who, in his usual credulous, any-'evidence'-will-do "I'm baffled" fashion, and using his usual shallow (if existent) investigative powers, thought a formation of Tornado aircraft was in fact a group of inexplicable UFO's!..

The source image was from Google 'Street View', and just by checking the immediately surrounding views (wouldn't that be a rather obvious thing to do???), you could see a whole armada of other aircraft doing flypasts on that day - it was the Queen's Birthday + RAF 90th anniversary flypast in June 2008.

Then there was this seagull.. Yes, Nick knows his stuff alright!! It was some of the very best ufo evidence he'd ever seen..

Zoser (and other Nick Pope defenders), you're in the wrong end of the pool.

• Like 1

I would be completely disbelieving of any Olympic aliens claiming to come from a planet with a name starting with "Z" or "X", imo.

We won't mention why he missed arriving in 1948, though.

He had to detour for repairs after the close miss five days earlier in Alabama.

The idea that aliens will arrive for the London Games, seems not that far removed from the Cargo Cult of the Pacific Islands. If enough people break into song with "Maybe it's because I'm a londoner. that I love London town ", it may happen.

By working for years at the MOD UFO division. He was the top man there for years. Seems to have a level head to me and knows what he is talking about.

I would say his head is cocked sideways and from what I have seen so far, no, he does not know what he is talking about. Although one would have thought he should do after all his investigations. Being the top man somewhere does not mean he knows it all. It is plainly obvious that he does not. Also, where does he get this idea that the olympics will draw attention from UFO's. Inside knowledge? :)

He had to detour for repairs after the close miss five days earlier in Alabama.

Well, there are a great many puzzling stories from credible observers aplenty, it is just not something any intelligent person should dismiss, but there is today a whole "industry" that has only, at best, muddied the waters through hype and "impure" ( read $$$$) motives.

By working for years at the MOD UFO division. He was the top man there for years. Seems to have a level head to me and knows what he is talking about.

Pope was a low-grade officer employed as the front desk pen-pusher; most of his time was spent sourcing reports from amateur investigattion/research groups. To suggest that he was anywhere in the hierarchy of DS-2a is way off the mark.

Exclusive: Nick Pope responds to allegations of false flag activities at London

In an email dated June 10, 2012, Nick Pope, UFO expert and former investigator for the UK Ministry of Defense and the UFO Project, has responded to allegations that his warnings to prepare for UFO activity during the 2012 London Olympics were an attempt to set up a false flag.

Read more

hmm, the Examiner or Nick Pope? Now there's a tough choice as to which of those is the most reliable.