Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nick Pope warns of UFOs at the Olympics

The olympics are coming to London, so we are likely to be visited by aliens. No show at Atlanta, Seoul, Beijing or any of the other host cities. Typical British sense of superiority. More twoddle.

The olympics are coming to London, so we are likely to be visited by aliens. No show at Atlanta, Seoul, Beijing or any of the other host cities. Typical British sense of superiority. More twoddle.

The aliens always compete in secret, at night in the nearest woodland frequented by maniacs.

At Atlanta they were banned for peeing the pool.

At Seoul they were banned for abducting athletes.

At Beijing they were banned again for landing a UFO on the medal podium.

All of these bans were later overturned on appeal, else they would blow-up Earth.

Source: Big Joe that sells the tobacco.

• Like 4

hmm, the Examiner or Nick Pope? Now there's a tough choice as to which of those is the most reliable.

But...presstv.ir and the Examiner are soooooo main stream media.

But...presstv.ir and the Examiner are soooooo main stream media.

On a serious note what UFO's do seem interested in is aviation, military and high tech (nuclear reactors etc). I've never heard of a UFO wave during Olympic time or any cultural event for that matter.

They are remember quite the pre-snickty type these little greys and greens, and Blues ! Its those three hundred foot tall Klingon types they really dont want coming to the Olympics ! They run-a-way from all the competition ! But then they wait and grab everyone and eat them !

Ouch ! thats gotta put a dampner in the week !

But on a good note ! They have yet to pass the Olympics strict urine test ! They say its all 100 proof bright green Alcohol now thats somthing we just may need to look into ?

Maybe this is why Area 51 is so well guarded ? :clap:

Hmm intresting..Well according so some beliefs, UFO's will be a common accorance when humanity is closer to its "end". I use "end" losely...because i think our "end" is just a recivialzation of society. Which means we will have to deal with a global disaster.... but what do i know im justa cave man.....

On a serious note what UFO's do seem interested in is aviation, military and high tech (nuclear reactors etc). I've never heard of a UFO wave during Olympic time or any cultural event for that matter.

All of which are locations where you would expect to see aircraft, choppers, even RC drones and weather balloons, and are where people tend to be paranoid about what might be around...

Just sayin... :D

I may not be British, but I can tell you that Nick Pope knows his **** man, he is a smart fellow, whom knows a lot about UFO's and Aliens, so wake up people and smell the Alien Radation, it's coming and coming soon!

Former MoD investigator Nick Pope has warned of potential UFO activity over London during the Olympics.

I may not be British, but I can tell you that Nick Pope knows his **** man, he is a smart fellow, whom knows a lot about UFO's and Aliens, so wake up people and smell the Alien Radation, it's coming and coming soon!

Better lodge those bets about aliens appearing for the Olympics, then. You can retire early.

Yeah, that's really convincing... :no:

Thats because theres going to be a Great Big Monty Python Re-Make !

Nick Pope believes the official story behind 9/11... When I found that out (and it's true... from his site)... I started listening to what he says differently. You never know when he'll slip in some disinformation. He could be setting people up for the need for even more "extreme security" measures by the cabal that is in power. Anyone that falls in line with the so-called official 9/11 "STORY" needs to be re-evaluated.

Nick Pope believes the official story behind 9/11... When I found that out (and it's true... from his site)... I started listening to what he says differently. You never know when he'll slip in some disinformation. He could be setting people up for the need for even more "extreme security" measures by the cabal that is in power. Anyone that falls in line with the so-called official 9/11 "STORY" needs to be re-evaluated.

dude-wait-what.jpg

• Like 4

Hi, Nick - glad to see you signed up. :D

Now (whether or not you're Nick Pope..) can you defend the times when you/Nick couldn't identify those Tornado jets flying over London?

Do you/Nick still think that the seagull picture was the best ufo evidence you had seen?

I'm finding it hard to reconcile those amateur errors with the supposed 'professional' you claim.. It seems that "****" might be the *only* thing that he knows...

He worked for the Government = he told lies for a living.

Nuff said, imo.

• Like 1

He worked for the Government = he told lies for a living.

Nuff said, imo.

So true. Haha

I'm just "thinking out loud". Suppose some reporter happened to be having a beer in a pub with Nick Pope and the conversation turned to "so, UFOs ha? now tell me Nick what do you reckon the odds are on them showing up some time soon, like say during the Olympics? Nick swigs his approx 8th beer, tells a bit of tale salted with random "facts, figures and speculation", the reporter trots off, sells his story as "Nick Pope said" and here are we fine folk up to our elbows in commentary over it :w00t:

[...] Nick swigs his approx 8th beer, tells a bit of tale salted with random "facts, figures and speculation", the reporter trots off, sells his story as "Nick Pope said" and here are we fine folk up to our elbows in commentary over it :w00t:

Heh, in vino veritas est... :whistle:

I can't wait for the Olympics to come and go without an alien surprise so I can ask my conspiracy loving friends what went wrong?

As for those asking why London? Its not a self-importance thing, its just that's where the up-coming Olympics will be in 2012 (when it all ends) the conspiracies would still be bouncing about wherever it is held.

Wasnt Nick a skeptic before all this?

I wonder what changed his mind?

Wiki :- "Pope's final posting in the MoD was to the Directorate of Defence Security. He resigned in 2006"

My brother used to work with him at the M.O.D. at the Whitehall department mentioned above & he 'changed his mind' when he started making more money from the ufo circuit than he did in his regular job.

p.s. simply by being (or once being) employed by the M.O.D. doesn't make him any more expert on the subject than anyone else. My brother, wife & several friends have worked for the M.O.D. & they'll all confirm that as an organization it has more than it's fair share of shirkers, misfits & oddballs.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

What, you been sipping the Alex Jones kool-aid too?

Geesh I thought the tin-foil brigade has been vanquished but I guess a few squirters still remain.

I will not be there, nor will I be watching any of it on television, so do be sure to let me know if something interesting happens.

I'm content just to stay home in Florida and "tend my own garden" as they say, and do not care to go visiting any more countries--or even to get on a plane again.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

egad..... There's more than meet's the eye.

Pope ? In the open with a statement like this ?

It's so obvious they (Pope and his coterie ) are privy to a whole lot more. Government silence in UFO matters are scary, persecution even more annoying.

But I guess it's all for the better.

Everyone who hasn't seen a UFO doesn't believe in their existence, and the global mass hysteria and breakdown of basic law and order is something NO government would like to be held responsible for.

The implications would be too damaging. It would instantly mean all those writings, biblical accounts, pilots' reports, etc., are all true accounts.

But even more intriguing, the Vatican issuing a statement that alien life does exist, but in no way affects our faith :)

Don't question me, question the authorities in the Vatican, what made them say that.

What i feel is that concerned departments are slowly disemminating information, with time.

It's not long now before the truth will be out.

For those of us who have sighted UFOs, we know what we saw.

egad..... There's more than meet's the eye.

Pope ? In the open with a statement like this ?

It's so obvious they (Pope and his coterie ) are privy to a whole lot more. Government silence in UFO matters are scary, persecution even more annoying.

But I guess it's all for the better.

Everyone who hasn't seen a UFO doesn't believe in their existence, and the global mass hysteria and breakdown of basic law and order is something NO government would like to be held responsible for.

I've seen one myself, and heard about plenty more from reliable sources, although I am more skeptical about their "warmth and friendship" than Mr. Pope, to put it mildly. I have never thought of the Olympics as their primary area of interest, although I could be wrong. If they do show up I will be pleasantly surprised--or more likely unpleasantly surprised.

On the other hand, all of this could just be a bit of advertising for the Olympics, aimed at people like me who watch nothing on TV but the news and classic movies. Pretty soon, I'll probably be watching old reruns of The Lawrence Welk Show as well.

welk2.jpg

LawrenceWelk1.jpg