Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nick Pope warns of UFOs at the Olympics

egad..... There's more than meet's the eye.

Pope ? In the open with a statement like this ?

It's so obvious they (Pope and his coterie ) are privy to a whole lot more. Government silence in UFO matters are scary, persecution even more annoying.

But I guess it's all for the better.

Everyone who hasn't seen a UFO doesn't believe in their existence, and the global mass hysteria and breakdown of basic law and order is something NO government would like to be held responsible for.

The implications would be too damaging. It would instantly mean all those writings, biblical accounts, pilots' reports, etc., are all true accounts.

But even more intriguing, the Vatican issuing a statement that alien life does exist, but in no way affects our faith :)

Don't question me, question the authorities in the Vatican, what made them say that.

What i feel is that concerned departments are slowly disemminating information, with time.

It's not long now before the truth will be out.

For those of us who have sighted UFOs, we know what we saw.

Erm.... no you don't. they're unidentified. That's what the U stands for in UFO.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I saw a UFO and I know it was not GAS,DUCKS,Anything we built,or plasma. Even though it was unidentified IT was not someone running with the Olympic torch !

Therefore It was An LiL-Alien buzzin my plane ! Just for fun I would have to say !

egad..... There's more than meet's the eye.

Sure there is.

Pope ? In the open with a statement like this ?

So?! He doesn't really mean anything.

It's so obvious they (Pope and his coterie ) are privy to a whole lot more. Government silence in UFO matters are scary, persecution even more annoying.

You know this how? Because you want to believe and not follow the evidence, I presume. If they were so privy to information that included alien spaceships, why do you then think that they are so focused on terrestrial threats and not looking at something coming from space?

Can't answer that, can you?

But I guess it's all for the better.

:unsure2:

Everyone who hasn't seen a UFO doesn't believe in their existence, and the global mass hysteria and breakdown of basic law and order is something NO government would like to be held responsible for.

Utter nonsense and a sheer mask of not being able to look through what is actually being presented.

The implications would be too damaging. It would instantly mean all those writings, biblical accounts, pilots' reports, etc., are all true accounts.

Again, complete and utter nonsense and a display of ignorance. You lump everything into one bag without any thinking. What if ET showed up tomorrow? That does not mean that any and all earlier sightings are ET.

But even more intriguing, the Vatican issuing a statement that alien life does exist, but in no way affects our faith :)

Yes, they stated that IF life exists, they acknowledge it as part of God's work. Note the if.

Don't question me, question the authorities in the Vatican, what made them say that.

That they acknowledge that most likely ET is out there. That does not mean that ET is here.

What i feel is that concerned departments are slowly disemminating information, with time.

They are disseminating information they have on UFOs, correct. Once it has been vetted to ensure that no national security issues are endangered.

It's not long now before the truth will be out.

What truth?! Your truth you mean? What if the truth is that they know no more than us?!

No, you don't. You believe, which is fine, but know you do not.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I predict that flying saucers will appear during the discus events, and land inside the stadium. :w00t:

• Like 1

I predict that flying saucers will appear during the discus events, and land inside the stadium. :w00t:

No doubt ! THats a Fact - Jack ! As for knowing what ones see`s thats only up to the one that saw ! Nuff said !

I know what I saw !

Well, just to be totally fair to the other competitors in the discus event, the winning discus should be cut open just to make sure little green men are not inside flying it and making it go further! :)

:yes:

That goes into my 'classic quote' collection... :D

• Like 2

:yes:

That goes into my 'classic quote' collection... :D

It was good wasnt it :clap: - I saw something that I couldnt identify, and I know,... what? :unsure2:

And on the flip side I know it was not a DUCK,A Gas fart,and Aircraft built here,and reflection of any type.My imagination ,on and On to infinity !

It was not of this world.

Anyone seen the cards from the illuminanti card game or know anything about them ? rather eerily certain events have happened which have been shown in the cards before such as 9/11, the recession and the BP oil spill - although that could also be a matter of interpretation and perspective too which one has to be aware of.

This card called destruction is being said to represent the Olympics - People say because it has Big Ben toppling over in the background and down below, a multi cultural group each wearing a colour of the Olympics rings. The five Olympic coloured rings represents the five continents involved in the Olympic games.

Here is is the card

illumcarddes.jpg

Anyway about the speculation of UFO's at the Olympics, my thoughts are that if anything shows up it will be fake.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

If they do show up and start blazing away, that would at least prove my point in a way that could not be kept classified. I think that would be a little too overt and unsubtle for our visitors, though, who seem to prefer a low-intensity conflict.

olympic-2012-alien-invasion-project-bluebeam.jpg

And yes, I know that Project Blue Beam is supposedly a false flag operation.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Even as early as 1952, the CIA Director said that UFOs could be useful for "psychological warfare purposes", so think how far they might have come since that time. I have no idea whether the name Project Blue Beam is real or not, since there are so many projects with so many names--and sometimes the same names being used for more than one project.

CIA-UFO-psych-warfare.jpg

Here's another guy who should be better known in UFO history, but is mostly forgotten: Gordon Gray. He was the Secretary of the Army, head of the Psychological Strategy Board and later National Security Adviser to Dwight Eisenhower. We know from Smith's 1952 memo above that he was involved in the psychological warfare aspects of UFOs, but none of those records have ever come to light. Not unusual in this field.

97-1823.jpg

THe McGuffin is all over this ! As for the Olympics and the Blue Ray`s and what nots ! As Long as the Fish & Chips are hot and the malt vinegar is in abundance ! Im All in !

I will bet a few pounds that the Brits have a handle on those pesky E.T`s ! afterall,Once youve gone Grey, You never, never mind !

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

As much as I would like to see an alien spacecraft appear at the Olympics, or anywhere else for that matter, I'll make a bold prediction, it won't happen. Damn it!

With regard Nick Pope I'm sure I can recall him saying years ago, when asked about his position at the MOD's UFO desk, that he just filed UFO reports for the MOD, he didn't actually do any investigating.

Am I recalling incorrectly?

Edited by Occams Razor
  • Like 1

My opinion of Nick Pope is that he was at one time sworn to secrecy about things he now talks publicly about.

Is that a change in policy in the Defense Ministry's office? sounds very ... strange?!?

But I see a lot of that in the US too. Several former US astronauts are now babbling their stories about what they saw while in space all over the place. All at once. (Lovell: SAID WE HAVE A BOGEY AT 10 O'CLOCK HIGH.)

A woman that worked at Roswell NM said that she saw the dead alien bodies. and then she said, "what are they going to do, through me in jail now?"

To me the emergence of these people in very recent years feels like a controlled event. The governments want it to be this way.

they want to slowly inculcate the public into knowing their are intelligent beings out there. I guess the long and short of it is, I think Nick Pope still does work for the government. I can't prove it, of course, just an opinion

Now as far as Nick's statement goes, my opinion is this: I think he is working on more than "just a hunch" or "educated guess".

So I have reasonable expectations that Nick will be right in the end. Let's see.

• Like 1

I have a bet going at odds of one million to one, that that the world will be blown up by aliens at the 2012 Olympics. What a bargain ! :wacko:

• Like 1

As much as I would like to see an alien spacecraft appear at the Olympics, or anywhere else for that matter, I'll make a bold prediction, it won't happen. Damn it!

With regard Nick Pope I'm sure I can recall him saying years ago, when asked about his position at the MOD's UFO desk, that he just filed UFO reports for the MOD, he didn't actually do any investigating.

Am I recalling incorrectly?

You are recalling correctly, he was the front desk admin - with no connection to DS 2-a. From my own experience while part of running UFO research groups, Pope spent most of his time befriending such groups to gain access to their sighting reports; a consdierable part of the content from the MOD file releases are such reports.

• Like 1

Lord Coe would never allow any Aliens to upstage the "Games". They'd be intercepted by the surface to air Missiles operated by g4s. :wacko:

• Like 2

THis is why we need to all fire up our phones that month of the Games ! We can Jam-em-up !

Come on Earthlings ! We can protect our own !

p.s paid for by "Verizon telecomm "

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Day one = nada

• Like 1

Day one = nada

I trust that:

- we will get a daily report from you, with a similar level of detail..

- you are taking into account that many ufo 'sightings' at this type of event only surface after the person takes their camera/phone home afterwards and:

1. Examines the footage and notices the out of focus insec .. bir .. alien craft briefly captured in some obscure footage, or..

2. Has time to play with Adobe After Effects and add them.

• Like 2