Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nick Pope warns of UFOs at the Olympics

During the TV coverage I clearly saw two objects that will be interpreted as UFOs by the Believer cult

• Like 1

I'd say the Goodyear Blimp is more of an IFO (identified flying object). Honestly, I think Mr. Pope is 'full of what makes the grass grow green' regarding UFOs showing up for the Olympics.

• Like 1

I bit off topic, but in good sprit ! You know the Olympic circles with its Six colors interlapped Rings ?

This would be my vote for a Interplanetary Symbol give or take a few Rings.

Maybe they are already here.

It could be that we already have Galatic Buddies . Some Look like there actually involved in the Olympics ! I know I saw one wearing Pink last night !

• Like 1

Flyovers by the Red Arrows, blimps hovering over Olympic stadiums, police helicopters patrolling the skies, fireworks during ceremonies, etc. and every second person in London filming various aspects of this with their cameras.

Inevitably people will be screaming about the "UFOs" they've found on YouTube videos, regardless of whether or not ET actually pops in to watch the Olympics.

• Like 1

We just need to fly one of our Texas sized Triangles over the Games ! THat ought to open a few eyes ! :no::alien::no:

Snoopy needs a friend...???

Nah. I'm feelin groovy.

snoopy_dance.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

JuniorChubb warns that Nick Pope talks crap...

• Like 2