Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost filmed at St Augustine, Florida

Saru

Can i be the errm...first one to errrmmm..say that it looks fake....maybe... :whistle: ...Good for tourism though..

• Like 2

Can i be the errm...first one to errrmmm..say that it looks fake....maybe... :whistle: ...Good for tourism though..

Can I second that?

• Like 1

"bang!"... Motion accepted. New business please.

old, old, old....im going to be old by the time they get to the point....

my grandads old....should i ask him if he is haunted? ffs

oh....and skip to 3 mins...to see this..."ghost" :/

• Like 1

really, that's it?

Really !! So the buildings are old, looks like some kind of low budget theme park from the outside. Was that the oldest cannon ball in America too. My local pub is about 100 years older than that house and the "ghost noises" my kids could do better. Also i think the Americans forget about Native American history - Much older than the history of the good old U S of A. Perhaps some Native American sites would have some REAL unexplaied activity?

A friend of mine and his wife

Really !! So the buildings are old, looks like some kind of low budget theme park from the outside. Was that the oldest cannon ball in America too. My local pub is about 100 years older than that house and the "ghost noises" my kids could do better. Also i think the Americans forget about Native American history - Much older than the history of the good old U S of A. Perhaps some Native American sites would have some REAL unexplaied activity?

A friend of mine and his wife lived for a while in Concho, Oklahoma - which is the seat of the Cheyenne/Arapaho tribes...

The area they lived in was noted for having a very bad 'vibe' about it and for bad things happening to people (non-tribal) that lived there...

One night she woke up and saw the face of a 'native American looking' man looking in at them in the bedroom window, and frost appearing INSIDE the window on the glass...

It was a second story window and there were no traces of a ladder (very soft ground)... Also, even though the glass frosted over it was Early August and the outside temperature (at night) was in the mid eighties (fahrenhite obviously)... Weird things began happening there steadily from that moment onwards... pets dying, inexplicable car problems - like brand new batteries going dead after two days...

Their neighbor got a brain tumor, and his wife cancer - at the same time (no power lines anywhere near there)... His tumor 'went away' after they moved out but the wife passed away...

My friend got involved in drugs and his whole temperment changed, so his wife left him (can't blame her) and eventually he had a break down and left the state...

I'm not blaming it on "Indian Spirits"... but in that small neighborhood, there are plenty of strange fires, weird sightings and odd medical problems...

Edited by Taun

This video MIGHT be a fake. And if it is, it is a good one. If you look at the "apparition" it appears to have depth. It is not just a shadow on the wall and appears to be walking away when entering the adjacent room. As for the sounds, I'm sure those were manufactured for effect. And if so, and the video is real, they just screwed their credibility by doing that. I'm not a ghost hunter or an expert, so it is hard to say either way if what I saw was a real apparition.

This video MIGHT be a fake. And if it is, it is a good one. If you look at the "apparition" it appears to have depth. It is not just a shadow on the wall and appears to be walking away when entering the adjacent room. As for the sounds, I'm sure those were manufactured for effect. And if so, and the video is real, they just screwed their credibility by doing that. I'm not a ghost hunter or an expert, so it is hard to say either way if what I saw was a real apparition.

If it is, which it PROBABLY is, it's not a good one at all. That's is incredibly easy to make in after effects just have to layer on a person, and mask him out when he gets to the door and make it look like he goes into the other room.

I'm pretty sure this is fake, look at all the other fake videos on his channel.

Yeah, look at this:

ROFL, this guys so fake.

Edited by AlienDan

Why are we still talking about this? The motion was accepted, new business please.