Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UEFA European Championship

Abramelin

Hello?? No one interested?

OK, I will start.

The Netherlands against Denmark, well, that sucked major.

The Dutch always play their first match in a championship as though they are still bothered by the argument they had with their wifes or exes or girlfriends the night before. Damn.

The Dutch commentator even had the balls to say, "Who would have thought the Danes would win from us??"

Well, I did. It's always the same sorry story with the Dutch. And many Danes have played in the Dutch national competition, so they know all about the Dutch mentality.

I have seen the Germans play, and they did very well. I have seen the Russians play, same thing.

Now I am watching Spain-Italy.

Dutch were a little wasteful and Denmark are decent and familiar with them. Holland have to much quality to write off, have to see them against Germany, thats the big one.

I got behind Russia in 2008 and won't do so again, feel they will fold.

Italys woes may unite them ala 2006. Dark horses, which is strange to say of Italy.

Surely Spain can't repeat?

Don't worry I'm English. WAGS (wives and girlfriends) we know all about. Were Germany and Holland to both progress would they not meet until the final?

If both go through maybe back them to the final and have the first game to go off for the final, for a bet.

Hello?? No one interested?

OK, I will start.

The Netherlands against Denmark, well, that sucked major.

Now I am watching Spain-Italy.

Hi Abramelin! I enjoyed the English BBC radio5 Live commentary on the Netherlands v. Denmark game because Jan Molby was a guest commentator. I think he's so funny with his strong Liverpudlian accent! (I am from Liverpool and LFC is the team I support). It was lovely to hear him ....... quite emotional when Denmark won.

I don't feel able to predict a winner yet. Oh! Italy v. Spain has just finished: 1 - 1.

Dutch were a little wasteful and Denmark are decent and familiar with them. Holland have to much quality to write off, have to see them against Germany, thats the big one.

Italys woes may unite them ala 2006. Dark horses, which is strange to say of Italy.

Don't worry I'm English. WAGS (wives and girlfriends) we know all about. Were Germany and Holland to both progress would they not meet until the final?

If both go through maybe back them to the final and have the first game to go off for the final, for a bet.

EVERY Dutch lover of football wants to see Holland play Germany.

That's one.

Then... I watched Spain play against Italy tonight. Spaniards and Italians, that was one great match.

My compliments to the both of your teams.

Hi Abramelin! I enjoyed the English BBC radio5 Live commentary on the Netherlands v. Denmark game because Jan Molby was a guest commentator. I think he's so funny with his strong Liverpudlian accent! (I am from Liverpool and LFC is the team I support). It was lovely to hear him ....... quite emotional when Denmark won.

I don't feel able to predict a winner yet. Oh! Italy v. Spain has just finished: 1 - 1.

I am a bit fkd up now, 'ouija ouija' , sigh, but yeah, that match between Spain and Italy was great.

Spain - Italy was the best game for me so far. Two different well executed strategies clashing each other with lots of scoring chances. But I have to say I really do not like Spain's current system. 4-6-0, no real striker, not even a tall forward player, is not my type of play at all.

I'm looking forward to Germany - Holland, of course. Holland needs to play forward and win, that could lead to more space for the Germans and thus an entertaining game.

I can only tell you right now: we Dutch want Germany to win every match.

And second: we Dutch want us to win every other match.

And why all that?

Because we want to play against the Germans.

I tell you something....

We have a supermarket chain here, called: C1000.

They are open on Easter, they are open on Christmas, they are open on New Year's Day.... but they close early (8 o'clock) on this Wednesday.

If you are a robber, and want to steal cars or whatever, wait a couple of days,and you can steal whatever you like in the Netherlands.

Most of the Dutch people will be watching Germany-Netherlands.

For those who dont know, the Germans and us have a bit of bad history together.

I dont hate Germans (I fkng dated them, ok?), but any sport's match against the Germans is a BIG thing around here.

Like Poland-Russia, Portugal-Spain, Peru-Chile, just fill in.

--

Edited by Abramelin

I tell you something....

Most of the Dutch people will be watching Germany-Netherlands.

That'll be a friendly then, will it?

The Portugal-Germany match was a yawn up till Gomez's header.. Although I did want Germany to win. Spain-Italy was good. Di Natale's goal was really nice and so was Fabergas' equalizer, though the 1-1 was a bit of a disappointment.. Watching Ireland vs Croatia now

That'll be a friendly then, will it?

Heh. Not.

Now that was a good match: Italy-Spain.

And I don't even know trhat Dutch guy you are talking about.

On Wednesday, Abe. And we're ready. ;)

The whole of the Netherlands is ready, believe me, lol.

And I don't even know trhat Dutch guy you are talking about.

That's because he's Danish! He played for Liverpool for a number of years .

3-1 to Croatia ...was a bit predictable

I can only tell you right now: we Dutch want Germany to win every match.

And second: we Dutch want us to win every other match.

And why all that?

Because we want to play against the Germans.

You better get Van Persie fired up then,he looked like he was at a practise match,I've seen him play much better,but I do hope you "see-off" the Germans,but they are a good team,and then you can sing when you're winning.

Well from what they said on French news tonight it's England vs France. Hopefully France will loose and no government official will spend tax money of freebees.

Germany all the way.

Good job Croatia. Hope you play in the finnals against Germany.

Good luck England. I hope you win against France. Have you in my book in the semies.

Why do you want France to lose? No sympathy for your host country?

You got that right

France drew with England (1-1). Nasri's goal was brilliant though

France drew with England (1-1). Nasri's goal was brilliant though

Yea, notice we were playing against the ref as well. (again)

• Like 1

Yea, notice we were playing against the ref as well. (again)

Not sure we can blame the ref this time. I counted we had four shots on goal. Good defence, dismal attack. Edited by Arbenol68