Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UEFA European Championship

Abramelin

Ha when you banjo someone you "clout" them, divvent dunchus. cheeors.

Sorry spud..it was my devilish side... :D

Sorry spud..it was my devilish side... :D

Yea I like having a good laugh as well, and if you dish out comments you have to be prepared to accept them,cheers mate.

Yea I like having a good laugh as well, and if you dish out comments you have to be prepared to accept them,cheers mate.

Aye..very true which is why i take the mick out myself..lifes too serious as it is :)

Edited by BrianPotter

Spud, theres no competition mate. Lyon and Atletico are the 2nd and 3rd best best teams in the Europa League. :whistle:

We're only in the play-offs but there isnt a one team that will cause us any problems. :tsu:

Spud, theres no competition mate. Lyon and Atletico are the 2nd and 3rd best best teams in the Europa League. :whistle:

We're only in the play-offs but there isnt a one team that will cause us any problems. :tsu:

I thought the best European teams played in the Champions league hahaha.

I thought the best European teams played in the Champions league hahaha.

They do. I never said that Newcastle were one of the best european teams.

Lyon and Atletico are the 2nd and 3rd best best teams in the Europa League.

UKRAINE-FRANCE SUSPENDED DUE TO STORM!

Damning field became swimming pool... Time for water polo...

Well I give Alan Pardoe credit for dragging a bunch of misfits up the league,until he came you were on your way to the 2nd Div,the same as we were struggling when Bruce was there,next season is gonna be a Cracker,we had 11 matches without Saint O'NEIL, and so my friend we shall see who has the bragging rights,it will be interesting to say the least.cheers.....

Well I give Alan Pardoe credit for dragging a bunch of misfits up the league,until he came you were on your way to the 2nd Div,the same as we were struggling when Bruce was there,next season is gonna be a Cracker,we had 11 matches without Saint O'NEIL, and so my friend we shall see who has the bragging rights,it will be interesting to say the least.cheers.....

Never heard of him. :no:

Pardew done amazing with us, deserved manager of the season. At the start everyone wrote him off and look what he done.

Demba and Cisse were class signing's, just got to hold onto them next season.

No doubt the fact that europe will be key in who we manage to hold onto, but at least we have the incentive for our bigger players. :clap:

Newcastle 3-2 Sunderland

Sunderland 1-5 Newcastle :whistle:

Edited by danbell06

Never heard of him. :no:

Pardew done amazing with us, deserved manager of the season. At the start everyone wrote him off and look what he done.

Demba and Cisse were class signing's, just got to hold onto them next season.

No doubt the fact that europe will be key in who we manage to hold onto, but at least we have the incentive for our bigger players. :clap:

Newcastle 3-2 Sunderland

Sunderland 1-5 Newcastle :whistle:

Now you are being naughty quoting scores at me, How about Sunderland 9 Newcastle 1 its History mate,but we dont shout about it,just a quiet grin eh !

Sweden 2 - 3 ENGLAND!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: YAY!!!!! GO US!!!!

and a big kiss to Stevie G. ....... the best captain EVER!!!!

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

Sweden 2 - 3 ENGLAND!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: YAY!!!!! GO US!!!!

and a big kiss to Stevie G. ....... the best captain EVER!!!!

Well done England.

Well done England.

I dont know why we are pleased that was a bad performance against a second rate team.

Its starting to look like its going to be Spain vs England in the quarter finals and Spain vs Germany in the final. Spain are going to make us look stupid with their 4-6-0.

Our defence is making school boy errors, our passing is sloppy, we arent controlling the game, we waste the ball with long crosses and our attacking movements (except one of the goals) is poor.

My prediction is that we'll get 3 shots against Spain none of which will go in and the game will end 5-0.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

True. Sweden wasn't playing well yet they managed to score 2 goals.

I dont know why we are pleased that was a bad performance against a second rate team.

Its starting to look like its going to be Spain vs England in the quarter finals and Spain vs Germany in the final. Spain are going to make us look stupid with their 4-6-0.

Our defence is making school boy errors, our passing is sloppy, we arent controlling the game, we waste the ball with long crosses and our attacking movements (except one of the goals) is poor.

My prediction is that we'll get 3 shots against Spain none of which will go in and the game will end 5-0.

Because they done well to beat Sweden, i support England? and it would be pretty arrogant to think we had some god given right to beat them, on the plus side England's goal were top class some of the best of the tournament, the goals they conceded were terrible defencive mistakes, i'll carry on supporting them and we'll see if your predictions come true.

Because they done well to beat Sweden, i support England? and it would be pretty arrogant to think we had some god given right to beat them, on the plus side England's goal were top class some of the best of the tournament, the goals they conceded were terrible defencive mistakes, i'll carry on supporting them and we'll see if your predictions come true.

I have heard rumours that Spain will be fielding a 0-10-0 formation later in the tournament.

So I found something funny on ze interwebz :P4495500_700b_v1.jpg

• Like 2

I have heard rumours that Spain will be fielding a 0-10-0 formation later in the tournament.

:D

Remember it's only 7 months since we beat them.

You're just jealous cuz you're not foresighted like me :P