Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UEFA European Championship

Abramelin

Where would we be without him?

Steven-Gerrard.gif

UKRAINE-FRANCE SUSPENDED DUE TO STORM!

Don't be silly. Haven't you heard of global warming?

Germany VS Greece on Friday. That should be interesting.

Germany VS Greece on Friday. That should be interesting.

Its Sparta vs the SS

and those hoplites are angry at Merkels enforced austerity measures lol

• Like 1

Its Sparta vs the SS

and those hoplites are angry at Merkels enforced austerity measures lol

Imagine what those Greeks would be like should they lose 5-0.

If they then won't print a swastika on the title of at least 5 daily newspapers, I'd be seriously disappointed!

• Like 2

Greece vs Germany will be interesting. I wonder if Gomez gets lucky this time as well. I want Klose in early though :(

If they then won't print a swastika on the title of at least 5 daily newspapers, I'd be seriously disappointed!

The Greeks have already had newspaper articles about austerity measures with pictures of Merkel wearing a pointy Prussian helmet and swastika armband lol

I think its highly likely the Greek newspapers will be plastered in swastikas the day of the match!!!

If the Greeks dont win we'll have to prepare for the Battle of Britain round 2 here lol

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Sadly, we don't have any war-time uniforms left on our attics to match yours. They've all been burnt or were sold to the UK, i.e. Lemmy Killmister.

A Semi-Final against England would be sweet, though I see Italy there.

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

I'm expecting a Spain- Germany in the finals

• Like 1

That would be great! And Spain is beatable this year. 4-6-0 makes them so predictable.

Sadly, we don't have any war-time uniforms left on our attics to match yours. They've all been burnt or were sold to the UK, i.e. Lemmy Killmister.

A Semi-Final against England would be sweet, though I see Italy there.

I think England will beat Romes legions but it is likely Germany would beat us.

Not unless Hodgeson has some wunderwaffes we dont know about lol

Edited by Mr Right Wing

That would be great! And Spain is beatable this year. 4-6-0 makes them so predictable.

Yes it does. I liked the way Croatia kept them on their toes. In the end they just got lucky

• Like 1

One bet i will take. If the ball Terry kicked out of the goal mouth against Ukrane had been against Germany, Sepp Blatter would have had camera technology set up in every goal by the end of next week.

• Like 1

I thought your Wunderwaffe is Rooney? Or do you mean tactically?

That is the advantage Italy has, amazing tactics so far. I loved their 3-man-defence against Spain. And they've got the right spirit this year, unlike the English.

@Worldless Wander

Croatia was doing so well! They deserved a win, or at least a tie. Spain's play was just so boring. Yes, they connect well, but I find it utterly uninteresting to see 15 passes before they have even crossed the halfline. They even tried to double-pass when they were already running at the empty goal! I could understand the hype before, but not anymore.

• Like 2

One bet i will take. If the ball Terry kicked out of the goal mouth against Ukrane had been against Germany, Sepp Blatter would have had camera technology set up in every goal by the end of next week.

Blatter is not too fond of the Germans!

By the way, that goal was offside!

Young and Terry are our achilles tendon.

Terry is too slow and Young doesnt seem to know how to play right-back. Spain will get both of them and Germany too.

I was so disappointed. I didn't want Spain to win, you're right Croatians (Croats?) deserved to win.

• Like 1

Young and Terry are our achilles tendon.

Terry is too slow and Young doesnt seem to know how to play right-back. Spain will get both of them and Germany too.

Do you mean 'achillies heel'?

• Like 1

I thought your Wunderwaffe is Rooney? Or do you mean tactically?

That is the advantage Italy has, amazing tactics so far. I loved their 3-man-defence against Spain. And they've got the right spirit this year, unlike the English.

@Worldless Wander

Croatia was doing so well! They deserved a win, or at least a tie. Spain's play was just so boring. Yes, they connect well, but I find it utterly uninteresting to see 15 passes before they have even crossed the halfline. They even tried to double-pass when they were already running at the empty goal! I could understand the hype before, but not anymore.

I was impressed by Croatia too and think its a shame they are out.

I think Theo Walcot will emerge from this competition as Englands star player not Rooney. He has the potential to be one of the greatest footballers of all time. He's similar to Messi but a bit on the young side.

England will beat Italy the only two teams which could cause us problems are Spain and Germany. Germany are brutal and Spain will tika taka us to death.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

England can win against Spain imo. They're too predictable this time around

England can win against Spain imo. They're too predictable this time around

We got to get past Italy and Germany first

Italy would be easy peasy. Germany.. not so much :P

• Like 1