Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UEFA European Championship

Abramelin

Germany VS Greece on Friday. That should be interesting.

In what way, surely you don't think it will be a close match.

Not knocking the Greeks, but like England they have had a very lucky run.

Edited by skookum

Croats lost. What a surprise :lol:

Kidding. The team and the selector were greeted like champions at home, because almost everyone in my country agrees they played well, didn’t embarrass us at all, so who cares if they didn’t actually win.

(Psychos among fans embarrassed us, but that’s not the team’s fault, that’s the fault of hooligans’ parents. May they receive the full bill for everything they trashed, burned or p***ed on. I apologize on behalf of sane Croatian people. By the way, where those no goods pull the money from? Average Croat couldn’t hitchhike to Poland, let alone buy a ticket... rant over.)

Also, Germany will win, that will be comforting :D

• Like 1

As usual far too much hype surrounds France, well done Sweden, shame they had to go out.

Croats lost. What a surprise :lol:

Kidding. The team and the selector were greeted like champions at home, because almost everyone in my country agrees they played well, didn’t embarrass us at all, so who cares if they didn’t actually win.

(Psychos among fans embarrassed us, but that’s not the team’s fault, that’s the fault of hooligans’ parents. May they receive the full bill for everything they trashed, burned or p***ed on. I apologize on behalf of sane Croatian people. By the way, where those no goods pull the money from? Average Croat couldn’t hitchhike to Poland, let alone buy a ticket... rant over.)

Also, Germany will win, that will be comforting :D

Portugal, Spain, Germany or England.

Excited!

(Croatia should have been in there too but bad luck)

If only Zlatan had played in the same way against Ukraine but it was Sheva all the way in that game

I used to be an astronomer then my eyesight failed , so I became a Football Referee.....hee hee

• Like 1

Portugal, Spain, Germany or England.

Excited!

(Croatia should have been in there too but bad luck)

A bit of bad luck, yes, it bugged me a little, but then I heard UEFA sent that bad luck home so I feel better now :lol:

Anyway, remember Paul the Psychic Octopus? See my avatar?

So, Germany will win. Said the octopus :D

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

I better place my bets then :P

A bit of bad luck, yes, it bugged me a little, but then I heard UEFA sent that bad luck home so I feel better now :lol:

Anyway, remember Paul the Psychic Octopus? See my avatar?

So, Germany will win. Said the octopus :D

Oh Helen, Paul the octopus died :cry: ...... it was the stress of the eyes of the world on him, expecting hm to come up with the goods before every match. Please protect your hatopus from that.

I was impressed by Croatia too and think its a shame they are out.

I think Theo Walcot will emerge from this competition as Englands star player not Rooney. He has the potential to be one of the greatest footballers of all time. He's similar to Messi but a bit on the young side.

England will beat Italy the only two teams which could cause us problems are Spain and Germany. Germany are brutal and Spain will tika taka us to death.

STEVEN GERRARD is Englands star player already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rooney is not a 'star', he causes more trouble than he's worth. Theo Walcott has gone as far as he's going to in his career ......... IMHO.

Oh Helen, Paul the octopus died :cry: ...... it was the stress of the eyes of the world on him, expecting hm to come up with the goods before every match. Please protect your hatopus from that.

Paul was murdered!

I’ve arranged for a letter to be posted if something happens to my hatopus. Doesn’t really contain any interesting or useful info, but it sounds great, I always wanted to say that... if something happens to me, a letter will be posted :lol: Makes you wonder why people don’t post such letters before they get murdered, maybe the point of murdering you would be kind of lost. Too late to kill him and stuff.

Anyway, football.

Let those who know anything about it speak. That excludes me, my predictions are psychic in nature, not scientific.

Edit: font. size. matters.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

The Sun and Mirror will no doubt be hoping for an England v Germany semi. Then it can trot out a few old favourites.

achtung-germany-england.jpg

100624sun.jpg

Paul was murdered!

I’ve arranged for a letter to be posted if something happens to my hatopus. Doesn’t really contain any interesting or useful info, but it sounds great, I always wanted to say that... if something happens to me, a letter will be posted :lol: Makes you wonder why people don’t post such letters before they get murdered, maybe the point of murdering you would be kind of lost. Too late to kill him and stuff.

Anyway, football.

Let those who know anything about it speak. That excludes me, my predictions are psychic in nature, not scientific.

Edit: font. size. matters.

put the names on paper,put them in a box, give it a shake and the one you draw out is the winner,it works !

Where would we be without him?

Steven-Gerrard.gif

Or him

england-ukraine-referee-linesman.jpg

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

england-ukraine-referee-linesman.jpg

The most hated official in the Ukraine. Engerland, Engerland, Engerland!

(Your striker was offside anyway!)

I think Theo Walcot will emerge from this competition as Englands star player not Rooney. He has the potential to be one of the greatest footballers of all time. He's similar to Messi but a bit on the young side.

He is the same age as Messi, maybe a few months younger. The two should not be mentioned in the same sentence though - he isn't even a quarter of the player Messi is. And this is coming from someone who supports Arsenal.

He is the same age as Messi, maybe a few months younger. The two should not be mentioned in the same sentence though - he isn't even a quarter of the player Messi is. And this is coming from someone who supports Arsenal.

I'm a Manu fan

Ah but the officials didn't give it as offside so it would of counted the goal if lino saw it

• Like 1

Ah but the officials didn't give it as offside so it would of counted the goal if lino saw it

Oh God imagine what goal line camera technology would have started. Next everyone would be demanding offside technology. :yes:

Its Sparta vs the SS

and those hoplites are angry at Merkels enforced

austerity measures lol

Why do some people have to ruin everything with politics? It is a soccer game for gods sake.

Anyway good luck Deutschland. Wer wird Europa Meister? Deutschland, Deutschland, Deutschland.

Oh God imagine what goal line camera technology would have started. Next everyone would be demanding offside technology. :yes:

Sounds like a good idea to me :tsu:

In what way, surely you don't think it will be a close match.

Not knocking the Greeks, but like England they have had a very lucky run.

Why have England had a lucky run more than any other team?