Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UEFA European Championship

Abramelin

It was offside, but you're right Terry had a great game.

The ref didn't whistle the offside, so it would've been/was a legitimate goal. Imagine the whinging if England were knocked out because of a regular goal not given. The world wouldn't have heard the end of it for the next two centuries..... ;)

I've got an english mate and he still waffles on about the goal Maradona scored with his hand against England in the 86 WC.

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

The ref didn't whistle the offside, so it would've been/was a legitimate goal. Imagine the whinging if England were knocked out because of a regular goal not given. The world wouldn't have heard the end of it for the next two centuries..... ;)

I've got an english mate and he still waffles on about the goal Maradona scored with his hand against England in the 86 WC.

Some you win,some you lose, thats ok,but maradonna was a good enough player not to cheat.Thieri Henry is another one, (France v Ireland) and us Brits dont like cheats..And if Ukraines goal had been allowed I wouldnt have complained ,but all Refs are short sighted, when it suits them..

Some you win,some you lose, thats ok,but maradonna was a good enough player not to cheat.Thieri Henry is another one, (France v Ireland) and us Brits dont like cheats..And if Ukraines goal had been allowed I wouldnt have complained ,but all Refs are short sighted, when it suits them..

I remember a few years ago Maradonna saying he wanted to be a football manager in England.

The locals would kill him.

name='BlackRedLittleDevil' timestamp='1340346797' post='4337548']

The ref didn't whistle the offside, so it would've been/was a legitimate goal.

No it wouldn't have been a legitimate goal, it would be a goal that shouldn't have been awarded because the player was of side.

Imagine the whinging if England were knocked out because of a regular goal not given. The world wouldn't have heard the end of it for the next two centuries

Come off it mate, the Aussies are the biggest bad losers on the planet.

To right

How about this one

2010 world cup.

Nobody likes cheats but you've got to admit that Ukraine was cheated out of this comp. They should be playing the quarters and England should be out.

In the mean time, Germany rolled Greece 4-2. My predictions, Spain-Portugal & Germany-Italy in the semis.

• Like 1

In the mean time, Germany rolled Greece 4-2. My predictions, Spain-Portugal & Germany-Italy in the semis.

I agree with you, although I would love England to go through, Italy are a far better team than given credit. If you look at their tournament record, it is amazing.

I agree with you, although I would love England to go through, Italy are a far better team than given credit. If you look at their tournament record, it is amazing.

Italians are at their most dangerous when they get through the group stages. They're re-known slow starters in tournaments and come out in the finals. They also build their confidence when they're playing well and their press lays off them.

I just don't see England beating 4 times world champions Italy, 3 times world champions Germany and current world champions Spain, to win it. It's obvious pedigree doesn't count in a single game, but it does count when winning tournaments from the simple fact that these nations know how to win tournaments, England doesn't.

Nobody likes cheats but you've got to admit that Ukraine was cheated out of this comp. They should be playing the quarters and England should be out.

Who cheated? and if the off side goal had wrongly been given Ukraine would have still gone out? You don't really know anything about football your post are driven by an hatred of England.

Italians are at their most dangerous when they get through the group stages. They're re-known slow starters in tournaments and come out in the finals. They also build their confidence when they're playing well and their press lays off them.

I just don't see England beating 4 times world champions Italy, 3 times world champions Germany and current world champions Spain, to win it. It's obvious pedigree doesn't count in a single game, but it does count when winning tournaments from the simple fact that these nations know how to win tournaments, England doesn't.

We'll beat Italy and then Germany will knock us out.

I'm going to predict a Portugal vs Germany final. I think France will do Spain and Portugal will do France.

England vs Spain in the Final ........ Spain would probably win.

Who cheated? and if the off side goal had wrongly been given Ukraine would have still gone out? You don't really know anything about football your post are driven by an hatred of England.

:P Don't hate England at all, but hey, if that's what you want to believe..........whatever.

At least we HAVE a football team even if they do lose, where's yours in the next world cup buddy, bloody pathetic

At least we HAVE a football team even if they do lose, where's yours in the next world cup buddy, bloody pathetic

hey at least ireland beats everyone in tne sevens

PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

England vs Spain in the Final ........ Spain would probably win.

KEEP THE FAITH, a few posts ago I remember you saying Gerrard was the greatest, so if he is all you say he is, why can't we beat ALL the Euro's, and then he would be the greatest...stop whinging and start supporting and BELIEVING.

hey at least ireland beats everyone in tne sevens

PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats Ireland got to do with it ????

my bad.....misread it..instead of durham i automaticaly saw ireland...just wanted to show some support to an irish person...

delete that in your mind please..

KEEP THE FAITH, a few posts ago I remember you saying Gerrard was the greatest, so if he is all you say he is, why can't we beat ALL the Euro's, and then he would be the greatest...stop whinging and start supporting and BELIEVING.

I'm not whingeing, I'm being realistic ........ even Stevie G., amazing as he is, cannot win the thing single-handedly!

:P Don't hate England at all, but hey, if that's what you want to believe..........whatever.

I'm glad to hear it :tu: though we're not the best team in the tournament we've been better than our opposition so far.

I'm not whingeing, I'm being realistic ........ even Stevie G., amazing as he is, cannot win the thing single-handedly!

Ok young lady, S.G. is good but so are the rest and if they play as a team there is no reason why we cannot go the whole way..France were supposed to be good but got stuffed by Sweden and are now OUT,the Germans are good but not unbeatable,sorry I said you were whinging but you gotta have belief that we are the BEST.cheers. (p.s. I used to live near the Everton ground.....but dont support them ha ha).

my bad.....misread it..instead of durham i automaticaly saw ireland...just wanted to show some support to an irish person...

delete that in your mind please..

Whenever Ireland or England play against foreign teams I support both.I knew Ireland didn't stand a chance but at least they got there and tried and maybe this time might qualify for the World cup,we would have last time if it hadn't been for the French cheats,so I'm glad they've gone.Just watch how the Italians roll over like shot rabbits tonight.Any player who does that should be sent off.

Whenever Ireland or England play against foreign teams I support both.I knew Ireland didn't stand a chance but at least they got there and tried and maybe this time might qualify for the World cup,we would have last time if it hadn't been for the French cheats,so I'm glad they've gone.Just watch how the Italians roll over like shot rabbits tonight.Any player who does that should be sent off.

yeah...4 real!!!

who knows..portugal x england in the final?