Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UEFA European Championship

Abramelin

I hope England wins tonight.

Edited by Abramelin

We would have won if that lazy fat oaf Rooney hadn't been on the pitch. I purposely didn't say 'playing' or 'part of the team', because he was neither of those.

• Like 1

We would have won if that lazy fat oaf Rooney hadn't been on the pitch. I purposely didn't say 'playing' or 'part of the team', because he was neither of those.

Yep agreed he wandered around in the middle most of the night,Roy has some thinking to do.I would have taken him off at halftime, but to give credit to the Italians I think that they were better on the night. I just can't understand why our guys tap the ball when taking penalties.Roll on August when we can see some decent footy, cheers......

England were unlucky but, all things considered, they didn't deserve to beat the Italians. England are great defensively but the gulf in class between the two sides was enormous. Pirlo vs Gerard? Gerard wouldn't even get a look in.

I just can't wait to see the dirty cheating Italian team go out in the next round. I still hate the fact that they were allowed to cheat their way to a World Cup final with the entire world watching back in 2006 (fair enough though, they don' seem to be as bad this year). People moan about goal line technology? We should have total replays for the referees. I mean it's the 21st century. Can anyone imagine not having replays in tennis? Or American Football? Our football is a joke due to the amount of teams who are cheated out of victory due to this. Scotland were cheated in this manner against the Czechs in the last game of qualifying (and it has happened many times previous), so I'm maybe still a bit raw :D

England were unlucky but, all things considered, they didn't deserve to beat the Italians. England are great defensively but the gulf in class between the two sides was enormous. Pirlo vs Gerard? Gerard wouldn't even get a look in.

I just can't wait to see the dirty cheating Italian team go out in the next round. I still hate the fact that they were allowed to cheat their way to a World Cup final with the entire world watching back in 2006 (fair enough though, they don' seem to be as bad this year). People moan about goal line technology? We should have total replays for the referees. I mean it's the 21st century. Can anyone imagine not having replays in tennis? Or American Football? Our football is a joke due to the amount of teams who are cheated out of victory due to this. Scotland were cheated in this manner against the Czechs in the last game of qualifying (and it has happened many times previous), so I'm maybe still a bit raw :D

Agreed blame that looney Swiss bloke, Septic Bladder

One observation, did anyone else think Rooney (or 'monkey boy' as i like to call him) looked totally ineffectual & out of breath from the start. I tend to think he was 'bigged up' a tad too much by all the pundits.

• Like 1

One observation, did anyone else think Rooney (or 'monkey boy' as i like to call him) looked totally ineffectual & out of breath from the start. I tend to think he was 'bigged up' a tad too much by all the pundits.

He always has been over hyped....just like Owen was, scored one good goal against Argentina when he was 18, and did absolutely nothing thereon after...

• Like 1