Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UEFA European Championship

Abramelin

True. Ribery was acting like a prick as usual

Not sure we can blame the ref this time. I counted we had four shots on goal. Good defence, dismal attack.

I'ts when you have 20 shots on goal and none go in you have a problem, 1 out of 4 ain't bad.

Ah Germany... I think Germany's gonna go to the finals. Brilliant squad they have

But 4 usually isn't enough to win, either.

Ah Germany... I think Germany's gonna go to the finals. Brilliant squad they have

I am a little concerned, I must say. Fitness and form might not be on point.

I think they should let Klose in early in the game contrary to what they did against Portugal.. and Schweinsteiger needs to pull up his socks a wee bit

Plus Lahm and Müller, who had been terrible this entire season. You are right about Klose. Gomez is great in directly banging them in, but he just can't play football at all. I would also see Podolski away from the winger role. He is a striker, and just not that good on the wing position.

I am hoping that Marco Reus and Mario Götze will receive some playing time. Amazing players!

Gotze should definitely get some playing time and Gomez's header was sheer luck imo. Muller was bad in the game against Portugal

Sure, if that cross wouldn't have been deflected, the ball would have gotten nowhere near him. I don't like him as a player, and he has always been struggling in the national team, unlike Klose.

Müller is just really out of form this year. But he is always working a lot, I got to give him credit for that. But Lahm was plain awful that game.

But 4 usually isn't enough to win, either.

I am a little concerned, I must say. Fitness and form might not be on point.

It can be, though i think England will struggle to get out of their group.

Edited by hetrodoxly

I am hoping to see Klose early in the next game. I am watching Swe- Ukr match right now. Shevchenko got lucky the second time around

Lol. I must say though, Piatov is a great goalkeeper

2-1 to Ukraine. Credit to Sheva

The problem with the Swedes was that they played as if the goalpost was 4 feet in the air. *facepalm*

They are simply not good enough, and thus inefficient. It's only Ibra, whereas the Ukranians have at least a handful of decent players.

Ibra was so disappointed after the match.

Ah yes, Germany. the team that hasn't got a single german born player. :-

post-39751-0-62159300-1339448426_thumb.j

There was more in this game for them, sure. But let's be honest, their qualification was already a big surprise. They can be glad about having scored a goal. :P (I know, I'm mean)

• Like 1

That's BS. And lots of those who are not born in Germany are ethnic Germans. We are a multinational country, should we hide that? BTW, half of the turkish squad are born in Germany

That's BS. And lots of those who are not born in Germany are ethnic Germans. We are a multinational country, should we hide that? BTW, half of the turkish squad are born in Germany

You could just remove the word "squad" from that quote. :D

• Like 1

Khedira was born in Stuttgart, Ozil was born in Gelsenkirchen, Gomez was born in Riedlingen, Boateng was born in Berlin.

Cacau, Tasci, Trochowski, Marin and Aogo aren't in the current squad... so out of the the 12 players in your picture only Klose and Podolski are the ones not born in Germany while in the National team. Don't go by everything that the internet feeds you

• Like 1