Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upload picture

ZaraKitty

Hey, how do I upload a picture from my computer? Or does it have to contain a url? I can't figure it out >.<

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZaraKitty

• booNyzarC

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Using an external image hosting site like photobucket or something similar is probably the most efficient way, and allows for larger images and GIF animations.

If you merely want to upload a picture directly to UM, you can use the Attach function within the advanced editor. Under the text editor you should see a section for "Attach Files", if you don't see this click the "More Reply Options" button.

From here you can click Browse to select whatever picture you want to upload, though there is a 250k size limit so you may not be able to upload what you want to upload.

After selecting the file with Browse, click Attach This File to actually upload it, and then you can place it within your post using the "Add to Post" link. Be sure that you put the cursor where you want the picture to appear before clicking "Add to Post."

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Thank you heaps!! :):)