Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Working On A Solution

WilliamW

Situation.

A number of wingless craft suddenly appear over various government buildings throughout the world in the space of 24 hours.

After no more than 10 minutes in which time they emit flashes of light and nothing more - they simply disappear again.

Their brief presence is digitally captured in all situations and becomes viral on the internet and it is soon discovered that the series of flashing lights were actually Morse code and exhibited the same message, which reads:

.-- . + -.-. --- -- . + .. -. + .--. . .- -.-. . + + .-- . + .-- .. .-.. .-.. + .-. . - ..- .-. -. + .-- .... . -. + .... ..- -- .- -. .. - -.-- + .... .- ... + -.-. .-. . .- - . -.. + .- -. -.. + .. -. ... - .- .-.. .-.. . -.. + .- + .-- --- .-. -.- .. -. --. + ... -.-- ... - . -- + --- ..-. + . --.- ..- .- .-.. .. - -.-- + ..-. --- .-. + .- .-.. .-.. + .... ..- -- .- -. + -... . .. -. --. ... + .- -. -.. + .- -.-. -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. .. ... .... . ... + - .-. ..- . + .--. . .- -.-. . + .- -. -.. + ..-. .-. . . -.. --- -- + --- -. + .- .-.. .-.. + - .... . + . .- .-. - .... + ..-. --- .-. + . ...- . .-. -.-- + .. -. -.. .. ...- .. -.. ..- .- .-..

What would be required in order to accomplish this “ .-- --- .-. -.- .. -. --. + ... -.-- ... - . -- ”?

Cheers

Edited by WilliamW

56 views and no offers of solution! Do I have to do everything myself!? Okay I have to go to work but "I'll Be Back" :P

.-- . + -.-. --- -- . + .. -. + .--. . .- -.-. . + + .-- . + .-- .. .-.. .-.. + .-. . - ..- .-. -. + .-- .... . -. + .... ..- -- .- -. .. - -.-- + .... .- ... + -.-. .-. . .- - . -.. + .- -. -.. + .. -. ... - .- .-.. .-.. . -.. + .- + .-- --- .-. -.- .. -. --. + ... -.-- ... - . -- + --- ..-. + . --.- ..- .- .-.. .. - -.-- + ..-. --- .-. + .- .-.. .-.. + .... ..- -- .- -. + -... . .. -. --. ... + .- -. -.. + .- -.-. -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. .. ... .... . ... + - .-. ..- . + .--. . .- -.-. . + .- -. -.. + ..-. .-. . . -.. --- -- + --- -. + .- .-.. .-.. + - .... . + . .- .-. - .... + ..-. --- .-. + . ...- . .-. -.-- + .. -. -.. .. ...- .. -.. ..- .- .-..

Translation: We come in peace we will return when humanity has created and installed a working system of equality for all human beings and accomplishes true peace and freedom on all the earth for every individual

Q: What would be required in order to accomplish this “ working system”?

125 views - no answers. Interesting. I am beginning to think that all the talk from all the argumentative 'sectors' is just that...more interest in contributing to the problem than the solution...not so different from one another after all.

"Magic!" :rofl:

Edited by WilliamW

I'll bite :yes:

Aliens know Morse code?

Frankly, I don't think it's ethically possible. There are too many compromises. No one wants someone to tell them how to live their lives. What do you do with the people that just can't coexist without hurting others (mental instabilities)?

We work on our laws hoping to improve them over time. Religion gets in the way a lot: anti-homosexuality for example would squash the "equality for all" part. What do you do about that?

If a plan can be devised, it's probably a 1000+ year plan, IMO.

Unethical method example: sterilize everyone. Collect DNA from everyone. Only allow the ones with no 'bad' attributes to procreate. How do you determine what are 'bad' attributes, I don't know. obviously a terrible method.

People would spend the next 1000 years fighting over what is the best system to accomplish the goal.

• Like 1

People would spend the next 1000 years fighting over what is the best system to accomplish the goal.

BS we need knot weight that long! Woo told utha? Wayu do now iz power. We have to Make that system sys L)

BS we need knot weight that long! Woo told utha? Wayu do now iz power. We have to Make that system sys L)

Lol... what?

Lol... what?

I think he's been drinking. give him time...

I doubt you could get 1000 people to agree in one year on something.

I doubt you could get 1000 people to agree in one year on something.

It's hard to get two people to agree, if their starting viewpoints are different enough they may never agree. I'd hope that any alien visitors would understand that rather than throwing down an ultimatum.

How could anyone ask for something that doesn't really exist? Equality is a myth! At birth we do have (or should have) equal rights to education health etc... but it stop there, what we do with those equal rights is anyone one's business! If those aliens from far away were so knowledgeable they should know that! How could I be equal to a Blaise Pascal, an Hawkings two of the highest IQ's in the known history of humankind. I can dream of being their equals but in reality I'm just little bitty me.

edit for spelling darn French keyboard

Edited by Paracelse

How could anyone ask for something that doesn't really exist? Equality is a myth! At birth we do have (or should have) equal rights to education health etc... but it stop there, what we do with those equal rights is anyone one's business! If those aliens from far away were so knowledgeable they should know that! How could I be equal to a Blaise Pascal, an Hawkings two of the highest IQ's in the known history of humankind. I can dream of being their equals but in reality I'm just little bitty me.

edit for spelling darn French keyboard

Good point. Do you think we could at least reach legal equality for all at some point?

Lol... what?

:Dhe he ... yep...I should not have posted anything while under the influence...was next door having drinks and enjoying a singalong with neighbs. I could have not posted but decided to anyway...can look silly and be silly and not let it matter.

​So to decipher that alcohol infused statement:

"Bull**** - We need not wait that long! Who told you that? What you do now is power. We have to make that system sis :) "

It's hard to get two people to agree, if their starting viewpoints are different enough they may never agree. I'd hope that any alien visitors would understand that rather than throwing down an ultimatum.

In the situation I gave, the wingless objects flashing a Morse code message were not giving an ultimatum.

We come in peace we will return when humanity has created and installed a working system of equality for all human beings and accomplishes true peace and freedom on all the earth for every individual

Now it is possible that some of the worlds population wouldn't give a toss if these crafts returned - they will continue to support the thing which they are presently supporting - the WIN_LOSE system...possible because they are 'winning'.

However they would soon enough discover that the majority of people would seize this event as a catalyst for demanding change...but of course, the ones who are in the WIN part of the WIN_LOSE system would be unlikely themselves to make an effort to work on a WIN_WIN system solution so it would be up to those in the lose positions to come up with a workable plan of action to which those in the win positions could not possibly deny approval and support of...at least not without truly showing their intention is never to free their slaves (the losers)

...in some ways the 'Occupy' movement is a small ripple in this direction but they are not consolidated enough to present an actual workable plan and thus are laughed at and eventually dealt with by the WIN side who have the $ to pay the brutes to incarcerate and punish the rebel losers.

The reason it is hard for 'two people to agree' is simply because the WIN_LOSE system has been around so long that it is almost hardwired into our gentetics and thus extremely difficult for individuals born and educated into it to think any other way.

How could anyone ask for something that doesn't really exist?

The potential exists - what is being asked is for us to build it into existence.

Equality is a myth!

The potential exists...besides which if we don't come up with this system of equality we will not survive as a specie. We will not advance or evolve in any sane way.

At birth we do have (or should have) equal rights to education health etc... but it stop there, what we do with those equal rights is anyone one's business!

Another illusion created by the WIN. there are two distinct types of education - one teaches how to control and influence and the other teaches how to be good servants to those in control. Our education is created and maintained by WIN_LOSE system. There are no other options...no other form of learning - all learning in this systems has as its foundation - the WIN_LOSE principle. thinking 'out of the box' is precisely that...to regard options not taught to us by WIN.

The belief that there is equal opportunity and we are 'born equal' and choose not to be equal later on, that is the Myth.

If those aliens from far away were so knowledgeable they should know that!

In truth, the reason I made these things 'A number of wingless craft' which suddenly appear - give a brief message and then disappear is because we presume these are 'Aliens' from 'far far way' (UFOs) and one question which needs to be addressed has to do with IF UFOs are 'aliens' or exobots from another civilization, WHY haven't they done something as simple as this as a way of helping us help ourselves?

​There may be a number of legitimate reasons or not but it is still something to consider.

Topics on this subject in this forum show that a lot of people believe because they have seen various objects in the skies, and from this they presume things regarding those objects and have a kind of hope in their hearts that the 'aliens' will save us from ourselves - or more to the point - save us from our masters, the winners.

So perhaps we can conclude that IF these things truly exist and are an alien technology, then they are not interested in us changing our system from WIN_LOSE into WIN_WIN.

However, who or what really has the power to make us forever live in a WIN_LOSE system?

How could I be equal to a Blaise Pascal, an Hawkings two of the highest IQ's in the known history of humankind.

As a person thinks, so they are. This is true for as long as the individual chooses to think about there self and others around them and compare themselves in relation to others

This is another symptom of WIN_LOSE thinking which is EDUCATED into us from the go-get through the device of our care-givers and those influencing our early development....who also were educated this way...this has been going on for a very long time.

We are equal. We don't all need to have almighty IQ's - we each have something to offer but what we have might not be useful to the WIN_LOSE system.

To think of "Blaise Pascal, an Hawkings" as above you or better than you is no different really from the way humans used to uphold preists (and still do) as so much better than they. We can admire a childs simply drawing with equal passion as a geniuses equations.

It is this equality that I am speaking of, not the equality taught to us through the WIN_LOSE education system.

I can dream of being their equals but in reality I'm just little bitty me.

A nobody. A good for nothing. A consumer. A loser. An admirer of those 'better than'...a mere ape who's only real use in the scheme of things is to provide the WIN with evidence that the LOSE is indeed a disposable commodity of its own choosing.

An idiot.

No I am not calling you these things. I do not see anyone as truly being any of these things, but I acknowledge that there is an ancient system which does indeed see you and I in this light and wants us to see our selves and each other in this light as well. Humans built it and thus we can deconstruct it and replace it with something much more appropriate.

All Our Choice.

Edited by WilliamW

Understandably I'm not any of those either, but lets consider a simple comparaison! Take q dubya with a computed IQ (he never took the test) of 87 , how could he compare to even me who has one of 149? Sound silly to even attempting to mesure. I understand now what you are trying to explain, but it is one thing to adapt the laws to create equal rights to all (see above for what I mean by that) and modify the genes of all to create a civ with equal IQ. Not too mention it would be boring as hell. I could not longer make fun of the like of dubya; no longer have a bumper sticker saying a village in Texas lost his idiot etc....

It is true that there is something to do to change. But do you seriously thing UN; US and EU government will change the way things are? Meaning the creation of a new breed of hungry serfs who works for peanuts? Furthermore sheeple do not have the IQ to understand that.

Understandably I'm not any of those either, but lets consider a simple comparaison! Take q dubya with a computed IQ (he never took the test) of 87 , how could he compare to even me who has one of 149? Sound silly to even attempting to mesure. I understand now what you are trying to explain, but it is one thing to adapt the laws to create equal rights to all (see above for what I mean by that) and modify the genes of all to create a civ with equal IQ. Not too mention it would be boring as hell. I could not longer make fun of the like of dubya; no longer have a bumper sticker saying a village in Texas lost his idiot etc....

It is true that there is something to do to change. But do you seriously thing UN; US and EU government will change the way things are? Meaning the creation of a new breed of hungry serfs who works for peanuts? Furthermore sheeple do not have the IQ to understand that.

You do not understand at all Paracelse. :no:You think 'equal' has to do with IQ :D...and since it is not possible for everyone to have the same IQ - we cannot therefore have a world in which everyone is equal. Your IQ cannot even allow you to imagine how to create such a world! :no:

Edited by WilliamW

"Bull**** - We need not wait that long! Who told you that? What you do now is power. We have to make that system sis :) "

LOL oh that is what you said! Heh.

To answer: No one told me that, it came from observation. Human beings all see things different ways through their own individual experience and perception of the world. Humans have a tendancy to prefer "feeling" right about something over being open minded and accepting the truth. So, they would argue over how peace could be achieved and it would probably take a thousand years or more for them to finally agree on a method... if they ever agree. I personally do not need to argue, I'm fine just doing my thing and my life is fairly peaceful. But I'm aware of the way most people tend to live and think.

You do not understand at all Paracelse. :no:You think 'equal' has to do with IQ :D...and since it is not possible for everyone to have the same IQ - we cannot therefore have a world in which everyone is equal. Your IQ cannot even allow you to imagine how to create such a world! :no:

It's not that equal has to do with IQ, it is that people of different IQ's have different views of the world and hold different things as being important. A person of higher IQ is like a person standing on a hill in a crowd... they can see farther, see what is up ahead, and have a better idea of what the group is doing. They can figure out more of a situation than those with a lower IQ. Comparatively, people with a lower IQ aren't as open minded, are less aware of what is going on around them, and do not understand other people as well. This again is from observation, I see it every day. I've seen two people with lower IQ have an argument and neither of them realizes that the other person is talking about a similar but different concept, and that is the reason they are arguing. When I point this out to them, the argument goes away because they then understand each other, are on the same page, and because they aren't talking about conflicting subjects they then agree about each of the two subjects. It is things like that which would prevent peace.

People cannot be peacefull if they cannot stop arguing, and they cannot stop arguing if they can't even comprehend what the other person is trying to say. Honestly, it's just human nature.

Many will say they want peace, they want the world to be peaceful and they want there to be no war or fighting. That we should all just get along...

But we have peace in the places where there is no war actively going on, and when that happens, the people will fight amongst themselves. People will fight with their family, their spouse's, or even fight in a competitive sense by trying to be the better at something or claiming their "side" is better, whether its a side of religion, politics, or even their team in a sport. When there is no drama, people look for it and make it up, starting fights because all they understand is drama and violence.

When things are calm, that personality type panics and doesn't know what to do. They have a need to either be in a fight or be trying to patch up after a fight. So when things are calm, they will find something to fight about. In some cases, people I have known like this, they seem to be uncomfortable in their own thoughts... so there always has to be something going on, that way they are distracted from what's really going on in their head.

How do you make a person like that be peaceful? Without tranquilizers and years of psychiatric help or having a near-deadly or earth shattering life changing event, it isn't possible.

Edited by karmakazi
  • Like 1

To answer: No one told me that, it came from observation. Human beings all see things different ways through their own individual experience and perception of the world. Humans have a tendancy to prefer "feeling" right about something over being open minded and accepting the truth. So, they would argue over how peace could be achieved and it would probably take a thousand years or more for them to finally agree on a method... if they ever agree. I personally do not need to argue, I'm fine just doing my thing and my life is fairly peaceful. But I'm aware of the way most people tend to live and think.

It's not that equal has to do with IQ, it is that people of different IQ's have different views of the world and hold different things as being important. A person of higher IQ is like a person standing on a hill in a crowd... they can see farther, see what is up ahead, and have a better idea of what the group is doing. They can figure out more of a situation than those with a lower IQ. Comparatively, people with a lower IQ aren't as open minded, are less aware of what is going on around them, and do not understand other people as well. This again is from observation, I see it every day. I've seen two people with lower IQ have an argument and neither of them realizes that the other person is talking about a similar but different concept, and that is the reason they are arguing. When I point this out to them, the argument goes away because they then understand each other, are on the same page, and because they aren't talking about conflicting subjects they then agree about each of the two subjects. It is things like that which would prevent peace.

People cannot be peacefull if they cannot stop arguing, and they cannot stop arguing if they can't even comprehend what the other person is trying to say. Honestly, it's just human nature.

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

Aww you're welcome :)

Countries have tried communism as a way to get equality for all. These countries among other things abolished institutionalized religion to help accomplish this. What they found is that at the end of the day, all they accomplished was replacing one small group of people at the top with another small group of people at the top. The rest felt oppressed - they were already like that, but communism didn't do anything to change that - it just changed who's oppressing them.

• Like 2

Countries have tried communism as a way to get equality for all. These countries among other things abolished institutionalized religion to help accomplish this. What they found is that at the end of the day, all they accomplished was replacing one small group of people at the top with another small group of people at the top. The rest felt oppressed - they were already like that, but communism didn't do anything to change that - it just changed who's oppressing them.

Today the name have changed to socialism (communism + electrecity +internet) but the principal technic remains the same: reducing the entire population to the lowest common denominator

Many will say they want peace, they want the world to be peaceful and they want there to be no war or fighting. That we should all just get along...

But we have peace in the places where there is no war actively going on, and when that happens, the people will fight amongst themselves. People will fight with their family, their spouse's, or even fight in a competitive sense by trying to be the better at something or claiming their "side" is better, whether its a side of religion, politics, or even their team in a sport. When there is no drama, people look for it and make it up, starting fights because all they understand is drama and violence.

When things are calm, that personality type panics and doesn't know what to do. They have a need to either be in a fight or be trying to patch up after a fight. So when things are calm, they will find something to fight about. In some cases, people I have known like this, they seem to be uncomfortable in their own thoughts... so there always has to be something going on, that way they are distracted from what's really going on in their head.

How do you make a person like that be peaceful? Without tranquilizers and years of psychiatric help or having a near-deadly or earth shattering life changing event, it isn't possible.

Yes. So we can look at this problem and ask 'how'. but in relation to the imagined thread topic and OP, something has injected itself into the 'program' and given a

challenge.

If as you suggest, people with greater IQ's are a 'atop a hill' then it should be relatively easy for them to work this out and present that workable solution yes?

So why are they not? Is it because, as you suggest, the world is too full of argumentative individuals of poor IQ and the high IQers don;t know what to do about it or believe that nothing can be done about it?

Or perhaps the high IQers simply see an opportunity to use ignorance to advantage their own agenda?

Another thing...do high IQers avoid participating in stupid argument?

Edited by WilliamW

This is true. But then it cannot be said that this is a great example of communism. True communism has never actually been instituted in any major social setting. The example is more that of capitalism at its worst.

I have explained why I used the 'wingless flying/floating objests' because there is a great deal of interest and belief systems built up around these. UFO.

Partly my question is,, IF these things actually exist, WHY don't they do something simple like the imaginative example I gave to start the topic off?

I did offer a couple of reasons why they might not (should they exist) - I also explained that such a thing happening would 'excite' the 'low IQers' - and give them a reason to consolidate and help make it so - it was said by Paracelse:

But do you seriously thing UN; US and EU government will change the way things are?

This is interesting. This tells me that the high IQers - the WIN side of this WIN_LOSE system have a vested interest in keeping things exactly as they are and thus are using the gift of high IQ to manipulate the losers and advantage their own agenda, which smacks of conspiracy, but still...is worth pondering. Perhaps it IS conspiracy...the thought or belief which Paracelse expressed is rooted in conspiracy and has no bearing on the truth of the situation we all share?

Thus. should these wingless craft appear and send out the message, all that will happen is these Winners will be forced to take off their costumes and masks and show themselves as the utter b******* they really are, high IQs and all.

:)

Indeed, a major part of the problem is that the numbers of losers is extremely higher than the number of winners, and if something like this was to occur, the winners might even lose their influence over those who represent the wall between 'Winners and Losers' - the armed forces which control the losers on behalf of the winners.

This has always been a concern with the winners. The losers are breeding and while this has been a good thing in respect to the winners having great numbers of losers to enhance and enrich their own agenda, by controlling through force and other more subtle methods, the losers - and the losers are very, very dangerous.

So far though, the feedback on this thread has been 'it can't be done' and the reasons given are themselves confined to limited ability to think outside the box of the WIN_LOSE system and show that even with higher IQs, those IQs are under suppression and control of the WIN.

Perhaps I therefore need to give my own thoughts on HOW it can be done...and maybe those IQs might re-evaluate and add to the idea - their own input...

Edited by WilliamW

This is true. But then it cannot be said that this is a great example of communism. True communism has never actually been instituted in any major social setting. The example is more that of capitalism at its worst.

True capitalism has never been instituted either, only oligarchies at their worst. True communism can't exist in a true world because, as stated above already it is reductionist. But attempting to explain this to will be an impossible task. A comedian once wrote: Capitalism (I'm sure he meant oligarchies) is the oppression of man by man, communism is the opposite.