Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vision of a child behind a door

MrsRowe

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm going to post it here too.

In my life right now: I'm an RN, thinking about going back to work after being a stay at home mom to my 3 boys: ages 7/2.5/5months.

My husband and I just decided to have our 4th and final.

For the past few months, I have had feelings that someone is missing. Ex: We will all be walking toward the dining room, everyone is there, and I have an urge to yell for someone else, and I look toward our kid's hallway (where all of their bedrooms are). When we have talked of not having another, my heart feels broken, like someone is missing.

My mom has had visions of death and people who have passed her whole life. Every single one has been death related. I know they are real from the things they say and the details she sees. Ex: A friend of mine overdosed and we had no idea what happened, she saw the coroners van pull up to his apartment, and she said Scott B or Scott P took him away. She could describe his apartment complex, the van, everything down to details. After talking with his mom, she had a young brother die when they were children. They called him Scotty.

Today, as I was rocking my youngest I had the first vision I've ever had. I haven't taken any medicines, I wasn't falling asleep. It was right in front of me.

I am looking at the two people from the back a child, and an older man. It looks like a picture, very little movement, and I can't look around. I see his legs from the thigh down, and he has a hand on the child's shoulder/head. I don't know his voice. I have a grandfather who passed when I was 2. I feel like it could be him or God. I think the child might be a year and a half old. The room is dark/dimly lit, and they are peeking out of the door that is cracked about 12 inches. On the other side of the door it is bright.. it almost looks like an outside sunny day but I can't see anything outside. He tells the child, "You have to wait, they aren't ready for you yet." I cannot tell if the child is a girl or boy.

Can anyone help me with what this means? Is it death? Like what my mom sees, maybe a child waiting to pass over? Or could it be the child we are hoping for?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Hi there,

I closed your other thread as one thread is sufficient.

As to answer your question, i think you have answered it already and i think you know what it is about. It is your vision and the connection you have with it is far more than what anyone elses opinion could possibly be. Try meditating on it further and see what happens.

Thank you, I wasn't sure if different groups stick to different areas of the board.

I actually have no idea what it means, and I would really like the opinions of people who have seen these things before, as it is my first vision.

I've never read or looked into these kinds of things. To be honest, they've always scared me, and I hoped they would never happen to me. Are visions similar from one person to the next? As in: Is the light almost always "the other side" or passing over?

I was, at first very excited thinking the child was our 4th.

Then, after talking to my mom- She said the light is the other side. And that it's death. When a person has died, but hasn't gone to heaven yet.

I'm scared it could mean that my youngest is going to die.

My mom has also never seen someone before they died. Are visions ever premonitions? Is it something that *could* happen? Or is it something that is happening right now, as in this child is waiting.

Sorry, I have a million questions, I'm confused, and scared. I will definitely be hugging my babies even closer tonight. :(

I've never read or looked into these kinds of things. To be honest, they've always scared me, and I hoped they would never happen to me. Are visions similar from one person to the next? As in: Is the light almost always "the other side" or passing over?

I was, at first very excited thinking the child was our 4th.

Then, after talking to my mom- She said the light is the other side. And that it's death. When a person has died, but hasn't gone to heaven yet.

I'm scared it could mean that my youngest is going to die.

Ah sorry I thought you were making the connections between your vision and this below.

For the past few months, I have had feelings that someone is missing. Ex: We will all be walking toward the dining room, everyone is there, and I have an urge to yell for someone else, and I look toward our kid's hallway (where all of their bedrooms are). When we have talked of not having another, my heart feels broken, like someone is missing.

You only got confused and doubted because you started to listen to what your mum said, which is one of the problems when you begin to seek opinions from other people or outside sources, to your own inner sources. I don't mean to sound presumptuous but you are right in this case to ask for opinions because understandably it is worrying you.

What I would say is if you had the vision alongside with the feelings detailed there, and the acuteness of the feelings expressed around the notion should you not have a 4th child is clearly showing you where the context of this vision lays. Everything you need to know is there and your Mum's impression of it has simply confused things.

To answer your other questions, just because your Mums experience is to experience it as the way she does, and within her understanding, doesn't mean this is how it would be for you or the next person. From what you have said her understanding is rigidly around the light = pass over, and maybe that is just an area she is honed into for the majority of her experiences. But it doesn't mean it works this way for you. So in a sense yes everyone has their own unique strengths and weakness and specific 'area' they tap into more than something else. Not everything is about physical death.

Put it this way, ask yourself why you got the information for this and not your mum, if she is already perceptive ? Your initial gut reaction is usually always the correct one.

• Like 1

To add

Doors are symbolic in consciousness for being able to move between 'worlds'. But it is not just limited to the concepts of heaven and the physical plane during death and birth. That is just one interpretation of many. I don't know what you know about astral projection and multi dimensions, but doorways are one way for the mind to comprehend the different layers and dimensions that connect to our physical level. Doors are often used in meditations as well to signal the projection of consciousness into the more subtle layers. The idea being that separateness is an illusion, a mere barrier constructed by the mind. Doors help break this down.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

That Was A Very Interesting Post .. The Feeling That I Got While Reading It Was That The Child You Saw Is The One You Are Planning To Have .. And I Hope It's True :)

• Like 1