Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

DawnieK

I would love a reading!

Teresa 45

Thanks!

Hi Teresa,

Alright, You write your name print, Short dark hair? I m actually feeling a bit blocked for some reason, I tried to pull your energy friday and got blanks, very strange.

Your energy isnt very high in vibration, are you suffering from depression?There are a lot of emotional blocks, these could be things you've experienced, negatively in your life, and you havent come to forgive and accept the things you can not change, driving your self insane by constantly reminding yourself is very unhealthy, can cause physical damage, I am worried for you, If you perfer we can move this to PM. I will love to guide you further in letting go, Its time to stop reliving that pain, revenge gets one no where.

Thank you Teresa, I will meditate for you hun.

aww hunny Im sorry! I didnt see you! I really apologize.

Haha no I didn't check the second page Houston lol, I did yours right after Miss Aprilamise. Goof you had me feeling bad lol

Heidi - 41

So excited! :D

Hi Heidi!

Nice energy there Missy, Alright, You write you name in a pretty cursive, nice legible.

When I request you appearance I see a Caucasian (light skinned) female, light hair, straight and fine texture, I believe I am seeing you from a much younger age. Unless you just take extremly well care of yourself. no smoking, alcohol, nothing, well now that is, not sure about then lol.

Haha, When I first pulled your energy I got a rush of excitement, and ran around with my 2 yr old, acting goofy. Kid at heart but very intelligent, you love making light of a situation.

I get a song stuck in my head thinking of you "hey now you're a rock star, get you game on, go play, " lol you can keep up with that song can't you? or maybe its the very upbeat tempo that symbolizes your attitude.

Even though your screen name says "suddenpsychic" you have been working with energy for years, and the manner in which you developed seemed sudden. Wow you're a very genuine person, you dont get worked up over the little things, and when everyones running around crazy you'll be walking around calming people down.

Indigo Adult for sure.

Aww looking back on past situations you were dealt a sad hand, you family life seems nice and normal but the experiences you have dealt with on your path have been terribly hard.

This may be you learning from friends lives, you always where the one they could run to if they ever needed advice, or someone to vent to.

There is however a female, I am thinking shes passed, she looks similar to you light hair, straight about shoulder length, the ends are curled inward, but the relation I am not sure of. There is a lot of love there, between you two, makes tears swell up. Its interesting, as I ask how you handle the loss, you are doing very well, you have accepted life and passed the grieving process, you know you will be together again. That belief keeps you very happy and content.

Physically I feel no real problems, your legs though need a rest, feels like I just ran a mile or 5 lol. You are a people pleaser, not a suck up lol theres a difference, you dont tell people what they want to hear but what they will benefit from hearing, you would do anything to help someone, and make their life easier, I see you do charity work, like maybe a toy drive or soup kitchen.

You suffered depression, and nothing has alleviated it besides what you do everyday to help others, it in turn really helps you.

Very beautiful energy there missy, It was very nice connecting to you.

Thank you :)

Jeanie 52. Thank you:)

Hi Jeanie,

Alright, Confusing for me but you will know what I mean, you have no preference between cursive and print, I see you readily writing in both forms.

You dont combine writing styles, if it starts print you continue to the end in print, gosh its almost like it drives you nuts to be un-uniform lol, I can see you balling a letter up because of one misspelling or if it looks sloppy lol.

I see you as a caucasian (or light skinned female) brunette curly hair, with some type of clamp-clip holding your hair back, maybe bangs all off to one side of your face.

Emotional state, way too particular, lol I feel theres a stress that comes with that, you must have raised boys. Very motherly, like all the kids your children were friends with were always at your house, you love it being "full" the energy the fun and excitement of having many teens around, you can relate to them, as with anyone, thats where the intuit comes in. This is the part that gets me, while you love being there for everyone, you give a lot, from love, to food to an ear, but this is where there maybe a slight issue, while you give give give, its easy to be taken advantage of, not that its intentional of these people to take advantage, you just make it so easy. There is a healthy balance of give and take, its not is selfish to want to be appreciated. Its amazing because karma always has its way back around :)

Physical state, there is strain in your neck and back.

Now there is a elderly female sweet natured, motherly type. I am not good with relations so I dont guess anymore lol. She would be nearly in her 80s give or take, very soft spoken normally, helljva temper, dont make her disapprove, lol. She would be just shorter than you, very fine soft silver/white hair curly frizzy though, she has this stern look on her face. Like she is just watching, observing, her brows are inward, making a wrinkle on the top bridge of her nose. She has on a white cotton tank v-neck with light blue cottony shorts.

She reminds me of my grandma, very opinionated about everything! You are a lot like her, I notice, loving and would do anything for anyone. Loves kids, While I was connecting, I left the connection open for a while. When I began mentally seeing this elder woman, and describing her to you. I had to pause and make some lunch, and while my daughter was siting in her high chair I see a darker mass next to her, I believe this to be the woman.

It's been very nice connecting to you, thank you.

Hi Dawnie,

Thank you so much for the reading. I will break it down.

I very much prefer cursive over print, however, it seems I'm always having to fill out something in print. No, I don't mix cursive and print. I am particular about my writing to a certain extent, if anyone else is going to be reading it. If it is a note I am making for myself, I'm not as particular. I like to make sure my handwriting is ledgable. Sometimes, I have so much trouble reading others' handwriting, and I find it a bit frustrating.

I am caucasian with brown curly hair. I wear reading glasses, and when I'm not using them, I push them up on my head and they hold my hair back.

I am particular about some things, but not everything. I raised a son and daughter and am now raising a boy and girl. Although I didn't give birth to the younger ones, they are my children, they own big pieces of my heart:)

My kids used to have their friends over a lot. Yes, I have been taken advange of a lot too. I always fall for a sob story:) Now I have Grandkids running around and I love it:)

I carry tension in my upper back, and it travels up the back of my neck and into my head. I'm a bit tense today. I need to schedule a massage:)

I'm assuming the older woman is in spirit? She kind of sounds like my Grandmother, except I never knew Grandma to have a temper or a stern look on her face. I never knew her to wear a tank top or shorts either. Perhaps she got a new look on the other side ;)

Thanks again DawnieK. It was a pleasure having you read me.

Aww very cool Jeanie that puts a lot of understanding into it. I definitely thought it was grandmother too, I try not to be biased and guess. She didnt necessarily have a mean stern look, you know how people squint when the sun is in their eyes or they are staining to see something, that would better describe it.

See that makes sense of why I was seeing older "kids" and younger too, both sets male and female, little girl has lighter colored brown and the boy would be a darker brown in hair color, its the same way with the older two huh?

It was confusing me lol.

As for the pain it is caused by not only by physical strain; but physical stresses manifesting into physical pain. With your permission I will like to meditate on you, it should pull some of the mental stress away and lessen the pain. I am not sure if you have time to introduce meditation to you schedule, I believe its something that will really benefit you.

Thanks Jeanie

Dawnie,

I was almost finished composing a reply to you when it just disapeared, no reason. It happens sometimes when I am trying to ask for a reading or I'm replying to a reading. Once, I had someone do a reading for me, and as they were typing it up to send to me, it disapeared. When I requested that same reading, my request kept disapearing. I think it took 3 or 4 tries before I was successful in making my request. Coincidently, I had asked for a connection with my Grandmother. Guess someone didn't want me to tell you what I was about to tell you. I will try again, this time re-wording my reply.

The older woman was probably my Grandmother. She did kind of have a squint sometimes.

As for the children's hair colors, my son's hair is lighter than my daughter's. The little girl's hair is lighter than her brother's, but his is lightening up a bit. His was almost black when he was born, but now their hair is close to the same shade. All of them have brown hair.

I would love to have you meditate on me and I would appreciate it very much. Thank you so much for your kind offer! Just last night, I tried to meditate after the children went to sleep, but fell asleep myself. I don't have a lot of quiet alone time at this point in my life. I really do need to figure out how to make time for meditation, as I know it will do wonders for me. I know my aches and pains are caused by stress, and I know meditation will take it all away:) I have been through a very stressful period, but feel things are getting better. I took you not picking up on it as a sign that I am doing better:)

Thanks again Dawnie. Sweet dreams tonight

Hi Jeanie!

How do you feel today?

Maybe Grandma didnt like how you worded it lol,

Thats happened to me a few times. I think it does it to me if I dont explain things right, its happened with just paragraphs too, odd.

I am really happy you had requested a connection to your grandma, Its amazing, she came through for you. Hopefully with practice I can pull more energy, and better understand what they are trying to say, to better relay messages.

As for the hair colors that was a whole lot of confusing for me lol

I did notice the stress building into strain, but I think youre right, I didnt feel you worring as much, I think youre in the clear now.

Are the children Grandchildren? Or are they adopted? just curious

One thing I love to do, if I get enough sleep, is get up before my daughter, where I have about two hours before she awakes, do my meditations and Kundalini variations, my readings. It sets the tone for a really nice peaceful day.

One type of meditation I really think everyone would benefit immensely from is the thought monitoring, basically through the day you just monitor everything that comes to you, I notice the random outof nowhere thoughts are usually energies around me manifesting. The thoughts that lead up to further thoughts, usually is your mind filing blanks. With daily practice you'll begin to see what are your thoughts and what are not, Tibetian Buddhists texts state that

"Moreover, Lord Buddha, when a budhisattva, a great being, practices the perfection of wisdom, the budhisattva does not take pride in what he has learnt. The reason for that is that the original source of the thought, that a thought is no thought, is obvious."

I like to contemplate on the teachings of enlightened beings, because their source of information, is not only contradicting, but has a lot of true meaning in it. Excerpt taken from Sanskrit Perfection of Wisdom. You can find the whole translated text online. Its odd really, they make you comprehend by thought, not by reading and understanding soley, through contemplation.

Try and keep your mind blank as possible.

When I meditated on you its important for you to know, your chakras are pretty active

root moderate

sacral moderate

plexus fairly strong

heart very strong

throat very strong

third eye moderate

crown moderate

the ones that are moderate need a little extra attention, by googling and finding their "about" location you can focus your attention at them.

Have a great day!

Hi !

Could you do me one too please ?

Name : Vy ( pronounced as Vie )

Thank you very much ! :)

Hi Dawnie,

I had a great day today, busy. Hope yours was good. I tried to reply this morning, but responsibilities demanded my attention, then I was on the run the rest of the day.

When my message to you disapeared, I was typing something about the children. . With Grandma, it only happened once. I've had it happen several times when trying to send a message about the children. I've had it happen to email too. The children are my Grandchildren. Their parents are both in spirit. It's been almost 3 years now. I'm surprised neither of their parents popped in, especially their mother, my daughter.

I did manage to get in a meditation this morning. It felt good. I will check into the thought monitoring you have suggested. I work real hard at monitoring negative thoughts, and some days I lose the battle. There are people who have caused us (especially the children) great harm. It is hard not to think about it.

I will work on my chakras:) Thank you for the report on their condition.

Thank you for everything Dawnie. I hope your day is wonderful and blessed.

Hi Jeanie,

Aww I am glad you had a wonderful day, I did as well my nephews came over and we all went swimming.

That explains why I thought of you doing chairty work like a toy drive or soup kitchen, I dont know if I ended up taking that part out, That makes tons of sense, They did come to me but it was when I requested to see your children, they popped in first then the two youngest. Then grandmother came in. They could have tried to show me they were all together, I just didnt get it, This is only the second time I've tried a medium connection, Hopefully with more practice I will be able to pull more energy. Be more accurate and on point.

There is a very lovely lady on here, whom is experienced with mediumship, she had read my brother for me, and it has helped me tremendously. Her name is Gracie Hatch (she knows Im talking about her lol) Lately she hasnt been feeling well, but I am sure when she does get back and at it, you may ask her for a reading. She has a membership here as Hatch, also a site named Hatchway, she takes requests through there too.

Jeanie have a great day, I'll continue to meditate for you. It was truely a pleasure reading for you. :)

Zara Glynn 19

I was tested for depression, I got 28 out of 30 on a 'how extreme' scale. Heal me. Please.

Hello Dawnie,

Never thought I'd show up in this forum of UM and ask for a reading.

Anyway, here I am.

I'm Rob, male, and almost 55.

I'd like to know, amongst many other things, why the Gatherer Prime (an anagram) is trying to offer me a Do-It-Yourself package and for how long.

Hi Heidi!

Nice energy there Missy, Alright, You write you name in a pretty cursive, nice legible.

When I request you appearance I see a Caucasian (light skinned) female, light hair, straight and fine texture, I believe I am seeing you from a much younger age. Unless you just take extremly well care of yourself. no smoking, alcohol, nothing, well now that is, not sure about then lol.

Haha, When I first pulled your energy I got a rush of excitement, and ran around with my 2 yr old, acting goofy. Kid at heart but very intelligent, you love making light of a situation.

I get a song stuck in my head thinking of you "hey now you're a rock star, get you game on, go play, " lol you can keep up with that song can't you? or maybe its the very upbeat tempo that symbolizes your attitude.

Even though your screen name says "suddenpsychic" you have been working with energy for years, and the manner in which you developed seemed sudden. Wow you're a very genuine person, you dont get worked up over the little things, and when everyones running around crazy you'll be walking around calming people down.

Indigo Adult for sure.

Aww looking back on past situations you were dealt a sad hand, you family life seems nice and normal but the experiences you have dealt with on your path have been terribly hard.

This may be you learning from friends lives, you always where the one they could run to if they ever needed advice, or someone to vent to.

There is however a female, I am thinking shes passed, she looks similar to you light hair, straight about shoulder length, the ends are curled inward, but the relation I am not sure of. There is a lot of love there, between you two, makes tears swell up. Its interesting, as I ask how you handle the loss, you are doing very well, you have accepted life and passed the grieving process, you know you will be together again. That belief keeps you very happy and content.

Physically I feel no real problems, your legs though need a rest, feels like I just ran a mile or 5 lol. You are a people pleaser, not a suck up lol theres a difference, you dont tell people what they want to hear but what they will benefit from hearing, you would do anything to help someone, and make their life easier, I see you do charity work, like maybe a toy drive or soup kitchen.

You suffered depression, and nothing has alleviated it besides what you do everyday to help others, it in turn really helps you.

Very beautiful energy there missy, It was very nice connecting to you.

Thank you :)

Dawnie,

Thank you so much for the reading! Been thinking about it ever since you sent, this is my first chance to respond while feeling human at the same time. What a week!

I write my name in a mix of cursive and print, and my hair is brown, fine texture but thick and naturally curly so humidity commits unspeakable atrocities upon my coiff. I love the way my hair is turning gray, and when you responded to Elizabeth I thought you were talking to me!

I wouldn't be surprised if I appeared at a younger age, but I do look about 7-8 years younger than my actual age. Not because I abstained from nicotine, just lucky with some Sicilian genes (that found other ways to curse me).

That was definitely my playful energy that came in. Dogs love me and so do kids (esp. 2-6 years old), and I can't seem to focus on another adult until I've had a good play with any little ones or furry beasts I come across. I have a great sense of humor and know very well how to bring a much-needed moment of levity to heavy times. I live to to laugh and I am also, as you alluded to, the calm, assertive one in a crisis. I'm also the friend who people come to when their isht goes to isht, they're always amazed at how I understand just where they're coming from and don't judge. So yeah, I've been using energy for years in emotional healing and bumping up other people's frequencies, I just didn't realize it. When I established energetic boundaries I learned that I'm a healing empath, how to tell when someone's draining me, and when I should be focusing on my own healing rather than trying to work on others'.

The song totally fits my energy and personality and after your response I realized it goes through my head from time to time, quite often in fact - I never thought of it as an anthem but it very much is!

About the female around me, the only one I know of is my mother's sister, who died of TB when she was 16 or 18 and my mom was a baby. As I've been working on healing from childhood traumas, she's stepped in as an ancestral guide. She's very perky, funny, had curly auburn hair. I only see white silhouettes in my 3rd eye so I have a hard time telling who/what is there, but she always waves her arms back and forth to get my attention, like she's yelling, "Hey! Over here!" :clap: I adore her energy and think she's so cute! I really look forward to meeting her on the other side and love having her in my life now.

Helping others? Have to. Makes me all smiley and bouncy when I bump up others, and smiley and bouncy is one of my three preferred states of being.

Thanks for the lovely reading, Miss Dawnie! :nw:

Namaste,

Heidi

Edited by SuddenPsychic

You are a people pleaser, not a suck up lol theres a difference, you dont tell people what they want to hear but what they will benefit from hearing, you would do anything to help someone, and make their life easier, I see you do charity work, like maybe a toy drive or soup kitchen.

Forgot to mention this part was word-for-word true, and I worked for a non-profit until just this year.

Hi Dawnie,

Sorry for the slow reply. I've been on the run the past couple days. Gracie has visited with many of the spirits around me:) She is a wonderful lady and I am blessed to have been led to her.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful gifts with me, and thank you for your continued meditation. It is much appreciated. Hopefully someday, I will be able to do the same for those in need:)

Many Blessings!

Hi Dawnie,

Sorry for the slow reply. I've been on the run the past couple days. Gracie has visited with many of the spirits around me:) She is a wonderful lady and I am blessed to have been led to her.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful gifts with me, and thank you for your continued meditation. It is much appreciated. Hopefully someday, I will be able to do the same for those in need:)

Many Blessings!

It's amazing how things work like that I was led to her too, and I adore her :)

You have many good things coming for you, patience practice love :)

• Like 1

Awww, you guys are making me blush!!!! Thanks to both of you. I am feeling better, have a bit left to go though.

Hugs to you both!!!

Gracie.

• Like 1