Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

DawnieK

Awww, you guys are making me blush!!!! Thanks to both of you. I am feeling better, have a bit left to go though.

Hugs to you both!!!

Gracie.

Whoops, you caught us talking about you:) I meant what I said:) You are a blessing to many! Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. I hope you are back to feeling 100% very soon!

Hugs and Blessings Gracie!

Putting in for my mum, she's sitting close to me, take your time :)

Irene 45

Hello again DawnieK

I would

I've another reading. Cristal 22. If you would like you can let me know when your are going to do it and I can try to open my energy to you or go to bed welcoming you into my energy or something. Might help for a clear reading.

Thanks again.

Xx

Hi Cristal!

I've made it to you!! lol

How are you meditations going? And your readings? I pop in every once in a while to your thread, youre doing very well hun, keep practicing, NEVER be discouraged you cannot read everyone.

You have been meditating more, nice energy, Finally get your purple worked out?

Your progress is great but why the doubt still? I still feel silly telling people what I "know" about them, you get more comfortable trusting yourself, but only by pushing for self to continue.

You have been working through somethings lately, trusting is your word to remember and embrace, as its time to stop trusting others over yourself.

You are doing awesome, I am not feeling any saddness, discontentment, nothing physical. So tell me this question you have.

:) Have an awesome day girly

Hi April,

That is a very unique name, very beautiful, are you named after someone? <<just a guess

Alright, Your signature would be beautiful cursive, while all other words would be print,

Im seeing a naturally brunette (on the lighter side) possibly you dye your hair lighter.

For some reason I feel as though I know you, not necessarily in person but have talked to you before over the internet, or Im not sure.

Id put you at 5'4'' -5'5''. Im not always so good with height. Medium build, Caucasian, or at least lighter skin

I keep seeing you in this wayy over sized blue hoodie, faded darker side of blue.

As I ask what brings you here, I begin to feel the hoplessness almost confusion, Have you lost someone recently? Thats really the only way I can describe the dread.

Physically I do notice you have some upper back pain in between your shoulders, sharp strain? You get headaches often?

Im going to stop here, make sure I connected, thank you April.

thank you. yes it's a nice name. i agree too.

yes that's right cursive.

yes you could say i'm a brunette. i have brown hair. i guess that would be a brunette..

yes i go online alot so maybe we've met.yes correct medium build.

yes you are right i'm confusion about life.. yes i did lose a lot of people recently.

yes i do have upp back pain. yes headaches! thank you . you are very good!

Hi Teresa,

Alright, You write your name print, Short dark hair? I m actually feeling a bit blocked for some reason, I tried to pull your energy friday and got blanks, very strange.

Your energy isnt very high in vibration, are you suffering from depression?There are a lot of emotional blocks, these could be things you've experienced, negatively in your life, and you havent come to forgive and accept the things you can not change, driving your self insane by constantly reminding yourself is very unhealthy, can cause physical damage, I am worried for you, If you perfer we can move this to PM. I will love to guide you further in letting go, Its time to stop reliving that pain, revenge gets one no where.

Thank you Teresa, I will meditate for you hun.

How do we pm?

Hi Teresa,

In everyone's profile, after clicking their name, on the profile page there will be a "send me a message" link Those are PMs

Forgot to add, they're on the top right.

Edited by DawnieK

Hi would enjoy one :yes:

Charlene 49

thank you

Hi Charlene!

How are you today?

Alright a mix of print to cursive in your name, not signature.

Medium to dark skin tone. Grew up in a Christ conscious household, Mother is very religious with Christ spirituality. Father religious man. Good parents, strict but loving.

I ask why you are here, I understand you are wanting to learn more, as most pieces of information you have received didnt quite explain things where they made true sense to you. You felt things were left out, beginning to realize there is a lot left out lol. Intuition is a strong virtue for you, have minimal problems listening and understanding the higher self. This is the point where you do need to start meditating other wise you will continue to feel theres more to the big picture, could cause emotional distress, Very strong will, as I feel you wont ever give up with out a fight. The answers you need at this point in your life are only questions you can ask yourself, through meditation and continuing to listen to your intuition, you should have no problems, you just need a push in the right direction. Its time to completely stop all random thought processes and monitor them, very soon you will get the answers straight from thoughts or dreams. Trust what you know

Have a great day, I hope I connected well.

Hiya Dawniek

Hope all is well with you.

Correct ... mix of print & cursive togeather. :yes:

My parents ...I wouldn't know what religion or even if they was...father died when i was teen... mother has been in a mental state since I can remember so ...don't know her ither... grew up in foster homes.

as for Intuition ... correct...constantly getting info and learning how to deal with it.

meditation...I try to..but my mind is constantly processing stuff.. but will keep working on it..

thank you so much for the read

life blessing to you and yours

Hi Charlene,

I am very sorry to hear that you never really got to meet your parents, Life has its reasons in why it does what it does, it may not seem a positive thing, but it will all become clear soon enough for you.

Its odd when I saw your father he gave no clues to his passing, sometimes they do this to show they have never left.

Meditation teaches one to stop processing, you know what to do :)

Have a wonderful day sister, thank you for the blessings.

Chasity Shutae, 22.

hi there kim 34 f

Kim Helen May Brown,

Hey there, wow you have many middle names!

Alright, Your writing style would be a nice print, tall letters but not wide.

You have darker hair (almost a strawberry tinge to it), curly, short you keep it back most of the day, I see little curls coming out the front as if they are too short to tie back.

I ask why you are here, and I get a few answers, mainly just because you're just interested.

You know theres more to life, but the traditional methods dont satisfy you. It could only keep you content, something seems to be pushing you to look into things more.

Im seeing a female, but she has long since past, as the wounds dont seem emotionally fresh. I am not sure of the relation to you, as love and blood relations are identical to me now at this point. I am thinking shes a good friend though. She has much lighter hair than you, diferent texture, fine, but a bit of frizz, near shoulder length. I ask why shes coming forward, I am thinking shes the one pushing you to look into things lately. You still project good thoughts to her. She only smiles. Very smart woman, down to earth. My attention is directed back to you. You do have kids, but I dont think they are babies anymore, one male one female, same darker hair, not seeing the stawberry tinge though.

You are an artist, a crafter as I call them, very creative, are you having issues enjoying the things you used to?

Sometimes when we, as souls, dont do what the soul wants of us, it will go to extreme measures to get our attention. Not doing what we need to for our body mind...will lead to feelings of forgetting something, or feelings of urgency. It begins to get frustrating.

I think its time to start working on your developement as an energy being. You have the ability to be very sensitive to energy, cutting it out isnt the way.

now that the kids are older, and those lessons are learned, you may have more time to start meditating. May I also suggest the thought monitoring, Its absolutely my favorite, as it, over just hours shows you the state your mind is functioning in. After seeing thats its so easy to pinpoint what you need to work on. Doing this exercise for as long as you can, and I am talking like a week or more, you'll definately begin to understand how readily people use the energies around them, and interpret them into thoughts. Its really amazing.

Good luck hun, answers are always within you, need anything, or or guidance I am here :)

also noticing a strain between your shoulder blades.

Kim Helen May Brown,

Hey there, wow you have many middle names!

Alright, Your writing style would be a nice print, tall letters but not wide.

You have darker hair (almost a strawberry tinge to it), curly, short you keep it back most of the day, I see little curls coming out the front as if they are too short to tie back.

I ask why you are here, and I get a few answers, mainly just because you're just interested.

You know theres more to life, but the traditional methods dont satisfy you. It could only keep you content, something seems to be pushing you to look into things more.

Im seeing a female, but she has long since past, as the wounds dont seem emotionally fresh. I am not sure of the relation to you, as love and blood relations are identical to me now at this point. I am thinking shes a good friend though. She has much lighter hair than you, diferent texture, fine, but a bit of frizz, near shoulder length. I ask why shes coming forward, I am thinking shes the one pushing you to look into things lately. You still project good thoughts to her. She only smiles. Very smart woman, down to earth. My attention is directed back to you. You do have kids, but I dont think they are babies anymore, one male one female, same darker hair, not seeing the stawberry tinge though.

You are an artist, a crafter as I call them, very creative, are you having issues enjoying the things you used to?

Sometimes when we, as souls, dont do what the soul wants of us, it will go to extreme measures to get our attention. Not doing what we need to for our body mind...will lead to feelings of forgetting something, or feelings of urgency. It begins to get frustrating.

I think its time to start working on your developement as an energy being. You have the ability to be very sensitive to energy, cutting it out isnt the way.

now that the kids are older, and those lessons are learned, you may have more time to start meditating. May I also suggest the thought monitoring, Its absolutely my favorite, as it, over just hours shows you the state your mind is functioning in. After seeing thats its so easy to pinpoint what you need to work on. Doing this exercise for as long as you can, and I am talking like a week or more, you'll definately begin to understand how readily people use the energies around them, and interpret them into thoughts. Its really amazing.

Good luck hun, answers are always within you, need anything, or or guidance I am here :)

also noticing a strain between your shoulder blades.

hi there and thank you 4 the reading

ok....................

dark hair yup.

red tinge yup.

keep my hair tied back most of the time , the little hairs in front lol it bothers me i cant keep them down ,gud one i laugh at that :D.u picked that 1 up pretty gud.

yup im mostly just interested in readings but Id like to no if any of yous might pick up something im not aware of ,as in phsical health mostly.

I no theres more to life and the traditional ways im living are keeping me content , hmmmmmmmm how do i explain this, threw my entire life it seems i need to be going ,going ,going.

as 4 the woman ? not sure bout that one i havent had anyone close to me pass away yet . i always try to make people smile :)

i do have 2 older kids girl and boy yup, i have family that help me raise them. i actually have quite a bit of freedom .

yes yes yes im am definately a crafter lol jewlery ,paint, clothes but not really into them as much seeing how i want to go go go .

feelings of urgency,ive always had that feeling most my life ,and the forgetting and frustrating ive felt those about 6 yrs unless i didnt notice them before lol

meditating hmmmmmm never done it before , whats the monitoring youre talking about ? dont belive ive ever heard that one . sounds interesting .

well i must be doing something like that already because peoples energies and iterpreturping them into thoughts YUP. i dont no if i wanna meditate to open up my mind even more............ some people YIKES lol

the strain between my shoulders definately yup but it only bothers me every few yrs . i do streches and excersise seems to help im thinking it might be a stress thing .

well well well thank you so very much for youre reading really appreciate it . and i hope my feedback helps you out :) ps i waited patiently lol

have a great day

Hi dawnie.. I requested a reading a few Wks ago, and since I've had some bad news about my ten yr old daughter, when u do me, can you try to see what could be in store for her? Thanks a bunch

Anxiously Waiting,

Emmzmum

Hey Kim, I am glad I could connect...yeah you definitely need to learn to practice meditating lol, your feedback definately helped me see that it wasnt me jumping around mentally back and forth lol.

The thought monitoring, I had learned a while ago one night while sifting through tons of info online. A woman, I am not sure what her name is, had mentioned it in a book, and I thought what could it hurt.

She explained how catching yourself before you complete any thought will open a lot of doorways to understanding. At first it is absolutely annoying, You'd be surprised if you knew how much your mind throws thoughts in the blanks. Once you try at least a few moments a day you can try more time, like a whole day. I still monitor my thoughts as there is always new energy around me. Some times its still easy to get stuck in a thought pattern. First thing you need to monitor and remove are bad thoughts as they do harm and not good. Bad memories can be removed like this too, take a deep breath and let it go with the breath.

Meditation is a fancy word for clearing your mind, or focusing on one thing, This teaches one discipline, you control your thoughts not your thoughts control you, as then if they did, it would be too easy to act on emotions and do something you could have thought through, and made a better decision.

Once you get into it a bit you will really "see" how energy is interpreted by your emotions and thoughts, allows youto better understand yourself as an energy being.

Once you begin tending to your energy that Urgent feeling will subside.

Yes pain is caused by stress, I believe,

Have a great day you need an pointers to any good site with nice meditations feel free, or just google Chakras, you have to start somewhere :)

• Like 1

I'd be really grateful if you'd do a reading for me :)

Diana C, 15

Hi Diana.

Alright you write nice small bubbly print letters. You have dark hair, light skinned female, you hair is short style cut above your shoulders.

As I ask why you are here; people in your family kind of open your eyes to whats really around you? I am actually having a tough time pulling your energy, Are you okay? I feel there are emotions being suppressed. You lost some one dear to you recently?its hard to accept the idea of not seeing them anymore.

On that note I dont know if this has anything to do with you but I keep seeing a male, tall like 5'11'' dark hair, a little graying on the sides, He seems to be a fatherly figure.

I dont know why I cant pull any other info from you. Hopfully with a little insight on your end I'll be able to pull more.

Sugarplum??? I dont know lol

well i must be doing something like that already because peoples energies and iterpreturping them into thoughts YUP. i dont no if i wanna meditate to open up my mind even more............ some people YIKES lol

I kept thinking about this line, all morning, and thought I really need to clarify things for people. Not wanting to open yourself through meditation because of others, and beings energy you may be aware of.

Theres one thing you all need to know, Emotions....ALL are interpretations of people and energy around you. Having emotions means you already interpret energy, every one does, one difference is they dont know they are doing it.

How about this, have you ever been upset at someone for their actions and they act defensive and get mad back at you? Why is that, when you are the one who was hurt, or disappointed?? Easy the one you confront feels your emotions, and not being able to interpret them correctly, and notice they are your emotions, not theirs,. They take them as their own to make sense of them. We all do that, we dont understand why we feel a certain way, so we make an excuse. (Just like when some of you see actual beings (spirits)here, you rather believe you are nuts than believe what you saw lol.) Whatever happened to seeing is believing lol?

Everyone and thing vibrates some a low vibration others are higher and finer vibrations, When you think of anyone, you will automatically pull their energy.

On my profile page is the Tibetan Law of One; we are all one conscious. ^^thats why that happens

The law states "set forth the vibration" which means through thought,

"by law you will go there" by thought, mentally there

"by law it will come" when you think of anything its energy will come

Thats why its important to remain positive, as if you set out negative only the negative will come back. This includes all situations, emotions thoughts and opportunities.

How many of you know someone who has a sad life that always seems to target them? Take a nice look at their mentality, Are they positive or do they tend to be negative about things. You create through your thoughts we all do, positive thoughts create positive opportunities to arise here physically, same with negative.

A dear friend of mine, I knew all my life, she always seemed to have the worst luck. When things are going good for her, she says "everything is going too good, somethings about to happen" , all the stress and worring and the what if's, eventually creates a situation here to manifest itself. This can happen within days.

BE positive.

You dont have to take my word for it, try it out yourself, next time you want to accomplish something or you may want the bad situations to go away. Give it a try be positive that they will go away. Put positive emotions into these thoughts.

Keep in mind everything has consequences, keep love in your mind and you will have no problems.

And for the skeptics, I havent forgot of you :) Check out the numerous scientific experiments documenting the power of positivity. Its amazing how trained we are to trust nothing not even our selves, its sad, and its time you all begin to trust your self for the powerful energy beings we all are.

Vibration be......

:)

I hope this helped

Have a great day, thank you all for being awesome as usual, and I am slowly making my way through the list in chronological order, Thanks for being patient!