Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

DawnieK

Hi DawnieK, I would like a reading because I feel that I would need some healing myself. I will PM you my details.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be really grateful if you'd do a reading for me :)

Diana C, 15

Hi Diana how are you?

So I connected to you a few days ago while in meditation, and it was odd but I could smell two separate things, one was a rush of hairspray...then yogurt like strawberry. lol I have no Idea but it was strong.

Alright you write in pretty cursive, you take the time to make it neat. Smaller letters not big and bubbly. Your hair is a lighter chestnut brown, shorter length, lighter skin color.

As I ask why you are here, I get indications you have been through some pretty traumatic situations in life. Involving a male, I am not sure where he comes in. I feel like there has been a loss of someone you love, I am not so good at relations but he would be somewhat of a father figure.

You live in a rural area? I see a lot of fields.

You have a lot of questions regarding how this all works. But we'll start here, you're a crystal child, you may want to look that up to see the correlations. Its a good place to start learning who you really are.

Ask away.

Here pretty soon I am going to start a Thread that teaches everyone how to read people, this may be something that may interest you.

I am going to stop here, we may move this to PM if you prefer, Have a wonderful day!

wow just realized I read you a while ago, I couldnt really get anything then. so I guess this is try two :)

Edited by DawnieK

I would love a reading. Donna, 36. thank you

Hi Donna is there anyway I could have your middle name or initial?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Diana.

Alright you write nice small bubbly print letters. You have dark hair, light skinned female, you hair is short style cut above your shoulders.

As I ask why you are here; people in your family kind of open your eyes to whats really around you? I am actually having a tough time pulling your energy, Are you okay? I feel there are emotions being suppressed. You lost some one dear to you recently?its hard to accept the idea of not seeing them anymore.

On that note I dont know if this has anything to do with you but I keep seeing a male, tall like 5'11'' dark hair, a little graying on the sides, He seems to be a fatherly figure.

I dont know why I cant pull any other info from you. Hopfully with a little insight on your end I'll be able to pull more.

Sugarplum??? I dont know lol

Sounds exactly like my handwriting, actually :) And I do have dark hair and very light skin, but it's curly and I'm growing it out longer.

Recently I've had a lot of stress, and depression that I haven't felt in a long time is coming back, and I've been trying to hide it, so I'm not sure if that may be what was making the reading difficult. I've also been trying not to relive difficult experiences from my past, being outcast from school and made to feel worthless, etc. May be what you picked up on.

I haven't lost anyone recently, but I've really been missing my old dog I lost 2 years ago around this time.

Also, the man you saw sounds familiar... sounds like a friend of the family that I am very close with and I do look up to.

Thank you very much for your time and for the reading :)

Niki, 31...I private msgd you a week or so ago and I know you are pretty busy but I really hope to hear from you soon. Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't mind and are still doing these I'd like a reading please. My name is Marcus I Dancy and I'm a 17 year old male.

Name: Corey David Hemingway

If you know almost everything about me because you're psychic, why do I have to give you clues in the form of my age, gender, and real first name? I take it you're familiar with the terms "cold reading" and "Barnum statement"? Seriously, it says on the sticky for this thread that I may have to talk to "psychics" personally on the phone because they need to hear my voice to get an "energy signature", and if I don't oblige them by giving them enough clues, they can't be expected to know amazing things about me by magic! Yet I'm pretty sure that many of the people who believe this also believe that "remote viewing" is possible, even if the viewer has only something as abstract as a map reference to go on.

So: no clues at all, except that my avatar isn't really a photo of me. If I get any response whatsoever, I give you my solemn word that I will admit anything you got right. And if you get my first name without me telling you, I will be very impressed indeed, and I'll say so right here.

• Like 1

Validation purposes?? I am always willing to give it a try, why not :)

And I dont know almost everything lol, thats funny, its all energy, if you have something weighing on your mind it will come to mine, Just because I think of you.

Here is a nice try...and I am not good with names lol, only thing I could probably do is tell you if its common lol.

Oh and no such thing as "Magic" just energy...as is light and sound and everything else that makes this "physical" world possible. Ever look into quantum physics, although they are just theories so are the assumptions of gravity, relativity, and big bang. Interesting nonetheless.

I am going to take this challenge as because lately, I have been stuck as to where to go from here.

Just keep in mind, just as dreams things can come in the form of symbolism and literal imagery.

You're young about 30, light skinned male, brunette red tinged hair, just a bit.

I dont know what this has to do with but I instantly saw a white boat, one with a indoor cabin, lines going down each side I believe two. Just sailing with the water flowing on either side. I am not sure why but getting the notion you worked or had someone dear to you working in a hospital type place. City worker, I keep getting....

You are a very mentally stably person, whom isnt easily pushed over, not over emotional, a bit distant of it. Mommas boy to the extreme, but dad was a very respectable man, did you not really see him much, like his job kept him away from home.

So when I asked why you even come to me for a reading...I keep thinking theres a female trying to open you to these possibilities, and at first you shut that thought right out, and now theres some acceptance... but why now??

Siblings? one male one female?

I ask of children and I get a young male dark brown hair...not yours.... emotionally he is.

Your name is common.....3-4 letters at best, this name was passed to you?

Do you not dream anymore, or not remember them?

You are very stubborn and bold in your thoughts manners and actions.... I see this is your step to become less of these things. Intuition is urging thoughts.....

Are you wearing a gray t-shirt today like fruit-a-loom

Dont know why But keeping getting the name Sam.... important somewhere. With a little feedback I can pull more energy, and continue

Thanks for the challenge I do appreciate it :)

For everyone else, I do apologize I will get back to reading everyone whom has posted, I just needed a personal break. :)

Seriously, it says on the sticky for this thread that I may have to talk to "psychics" personally on the phone because they need to hear my voice to get an "energy signature", and if I don't oblige them by giving them enough clues, they can't be expected to know amazing things about me by magic!

Please point out to me where it states that. A link or screenshot will do thanks.

Daughter of Nine Moons: I may have phrased that badly, but here is the actual quote:

Reason 3: You are faceless, nameless, and voiceless.

Even if you are talking to a reader over the phone, they get a chance to hear your voice. That is a piece of you that contains your energy signature. On this website, most people have an screen name, an avatar that is not your photo, and no way to listen to you. Post a picture of you or the person you are talking about, upload a sound file or your voice, or simply tell us your name. The more of the person (human-ness) we see, the easier it is to tune into you and offer a reading.

You can read it in context here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=177624

See also my next post on this thread.

Please point out to me where it states that. A link or screenshot will do thanks.

haha yeah I didnt see it either, but I thought he may have been referring to the ads? lol Someone once posted in here that they clicked on the pay per minute psychic link paid and then the lady told him she couldnt connect...so ehh spam I think. Refused to refund him....poor guy

I always think its funny when people come for validation just as I had at one point and they sometimes accuse of the cold readings and fraudentcy when really what do we as senstives gain...we do not ask for money, we dont ask for credit card numbers, we ask your name lol, and some how people think we havent the life, besides to trick poor people, and gain nothing? Last time I saw someone who tricked people into believing they were something with nothing to gain, WAS never.... normally to be so manipulative and egotistical would mean they do only for theirself, why would one trick and gain nothing...ego does nothing for free from what I've seen.

I try to explain it is possible for a soul to do just out of pure love and want of a better life for everyone. Just because one reading for one person wasnt life changing doesnt mean all whom have been read feel the same. I am sure numerous people could vouch for the fact that certain things that are picked up by just reading a name and age, this information cannot be found anywhere, and to be so accurate each time? I am not saying I am always accurate or right all the time, I am saying I know many gifted people just in this site alone who are. It doesnt hurt to be open to it :)

Daughter of Nine Moons: I may have phrased that badly, but here is the actual quote:

Even if you are talking to a reader over the phone, they get a chance to hear your voice. That is a piece of you that contains your energy signature. On this website, most people have an screen name, an avatar that is not your photo, and no way to listen to you. Post a picture of you or the person you are talking about, upload a sound file or your voice, or simply tell us your name. The more of the person (human-ness) we see, the easier it is to tune into you and offer a reading.

You can read it in context here: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=177624

If you read the whole thread, you would see that it was more about individual readers giving their opinions and tips on their do's and not do's. It's a guide discussing why people don't get readings in general, not a guide of what you need to do in order to get a reading here on this site.

No one on this site has ever dealt with or asked for phone readings or sound recordings. Perhaps that one person likes to work from sound vibration, just as the next person likes a name or a photo to work from. So what ???

Other readers prefer nothing at all, i am one of those that the less info the better. But each reader is an individual and has their own way of connecting so I suggest you read the full thread in its entirety to get a grasp of what it's purpose is for.

• Like 1

Those are reasons in which people wouldnt want to read you, because unfortunately many people come here once ask for a reading and leave to never return, for a reader it can be frustrating.

More or less doing a voice file or photo is your way of showing us you want this, and will be back to comment further.

Now that I think of it I have connect to people by just hearing of them, not knowing an age or sex or name, I'd have some one tell me "my one friend is very spiritual" From just that I can pull energy and info based off of that. Its all about asking oneself the right questions and knowing when its answered, and not trying to bring your own understanding into it as that can get biased.

Just in the effect we all interpret and perceive differently, like the word cat, personally I love them, you may not, so the meaning of me seeing one changes to how you view them and their symbolism to you.

Although all readings are different the methods are different, from person to person, some may need more to connect. it just depends on how well one understands the thoughts and emotions they feel when connecting. If someone needs your voice to pull energy, they just have their own way... personally I have never needed a voice, however I could describe your voice without ever hearing it.

From my own experiences...could have nothing to do with how others see this, I notice nearly every thought I have is my way of interpreting energy, rather past present future, emotioal states of loved ones or someone you may not even know.

You beat me Blue lol, I was typing that lol thanks :) in my own words lols

I always think its funny when people come for validation just as I had at one point and they sometimes accuse of the cold readings and fraudentcy when really what do we as senstives gain...we do not ask for money, we dont ask for credit card numbers, we ask your name lol, and some how people think we havent the life, besides to trick poor people, and gain nothing? Last time I saw someone who tricked people into believing they were something with nothing to gain, WAS never.... normally to be so manipulative and egotistical would mean they do only for theirself, why would one trick and gain nothing...ego does nothing for free from what I've seen.

Hey there dawnie, I know you're legit :)

Technically, someone coming into your thread like this and challenging you to validate and prove them something is something you don't have to do, if you don't want to. Your thread and other readers own threads are not about that. This guy should have set up his own thread in another section to pose the challenge if that's what he wanted.

You can read it in context here: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=177624

Thank you for your prompt response. Yes you did "phrase it badly". Your implication being that that was somehow required in order for you to have a reading. To me there was even an unspoken insinuation of "paid psychic"

That is not the case. It is simply an explanation on why some people don't receive readings. Please take the time to read the whole thread in context.

• Like 1

I do agree Blu3, I figured why not :) He wasnt being overly rude lol, just curious I suppose, Ill humor us all :) He's very bold and stubborn I dont think he was trying to be they way his words perceived him.

Lol I know where he's trying to come from, more or less, he doesnt know how these things work, I remember before I began meditating and doing these things my ideas on what was possible and how these things happen. I did at one point think that to be a psychic you would know everything in a second of looking at them, but its not like that at all much more subtle than one could imagine.

I know you remember thinking like that, especially if you werent raised into these beliefs, but rather develope over time by oneself.

There is a confusion in many that they cannot seem to fathom what "energy" is and why it is.

DawnleK, I do not doubt your sincerity. The fact that you responded to a clearly skeptical and perhaps adversarial challenge to the best of your ability proves to all of us, even me, that you are not a cynical fraud who is just in it for the money. People like that would ignore challenges like mine which they couldn't possibly get right unless they genuinely had psychic abilities, or at least believed that they had.

That being said, you are almost completely dead wrong. I am a light-skinned male aged 48 with dark blond hair - no hint of red whatsoever. I am not wearing a gray T-shirt - I am wearing a black full-sleeved shirt, not made by Fruit of the Loom. I was not persuaded to conduct this extremely informal experiment by a hypothetical female - I just happened upon it all by myself. I have no siblings at all, nor any children - certainly not some boy who is emotionally but not biologically mine! The references to boats mean nothing - neither me nor anyone in my immediate family has anything to do with the sea, or has ever owned a yacht. Likewise, the phrase "city work" doesn't apply to anyone close to me in any meaningful way. Also, the name "Sam", though fairly common, has absolutely no place in my life whatsoever. And I have never worked in any capacity in a hospital.

My real name is Michael. I was not given this name because anyone in my family ever had it before - I was named after a gold medal portraying the Archangel MIchael won by my grandfather on World War One. If you had hinted at this in any way I would have given you full credit for it, but you missed it completely.

I probably am "stubborn", and "bold" is a matter of opinion. But unfortunately I have a lifetime's history of mental instability. which we needn't go into here. The point is, you are describing me as the exact opposite of what I am. Hey, I said I'd be honest - it would be more flattering to lie about that bit! You also claim that I was much closer to my mother than my father, who was frequently away from home due to his work. In fact, my mother was mentally unstable and not easy to like, and was sometimes away from home for long periods due to mental illness. I was much closer to my father, who was never away from home outside normal working hours. Though he was certainly a very "respectable" man in every respect - he was a senior mathematics lecturer. If you'd mentioned that my father had something to do with numbers, or science, or that my name was somehow angelic, or connected with the Great War, I might have been impressed. But you made exactly zero statements with any kind of emotional resonance for me.

Oh, and that addendum regarding my military connection? My uncle, who I never liked at all, seldom saw, and who dies about 20 years ago, was moderately senior in the British Army. If that's a connection, I'll give you that - but I'd call it tenuous.

I'm NOT saying you're a fraud, because that implies dishonesty. I am fully persuaded that you think that you have these abilities, and you use them as best you can to make the world a better place. Well, good for you! I personally think you're mistaken in your assessment of your own psychic powers, but then, you have faith, and I do not. And many reasons exist why you may be utterly wrong about me, yet not basically wrong about many other things. That's religion, and I simply don't get it at all. However, I've been absolutely candid regarding the accuracy of your reading. If you'd been more accurate, I would have given you full credit. And I hope you will believe that it's beneath me to lie just to make a complete stranger look bad.

Oh, by the way, I don't really see the point of "working" with you to figure out who Sam is. Thinking back, the most significant "Sam" in my entire life was a cat called Samantha who I briefly owned about 30 years ago before she died of a rare cat disease. I would be struggling very hard to find a profound meaning in that.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic - it's merely that, like all non-believers, all I ever get from any manifestation of the alleged "Spirit World" are trite homilies and broad generalities that anyone could have guessed. I mean. my grandfather wasn't famous, but he was extraordinarily talented in his own field - do you have the slightest idea what he did? Or what his name was? I'm not James Randi. I'm not rabid. Tell me something specific and I may very well be impressed. But until then, I think you're clutching at straws. I've been honest with you, and I think you've been honest with me. So what's wrong with just one psychic giving us all just one piece of information that's actually impressive? I promise you that if you tell me something about myself that you couldn't possibly have known, I will admit it, no matter what it is. I make this potentially embarrassing promise because I do not think for one moment that you can. But f the joke's on me, I will keep it.