Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phoenix - Flares Debunked

Don't you think it's possible the US government has been trying to contact aliens all along,

Yes, I do, and not only the U.S. government.

Hey surely with all this alien technonlogy the governments and military are keeping from us, there must be some sort of non invasive fix all medical device! after all the aliens have mastered gravity and faster than light travel to come here and shoot the 5hit with the US government! but then i guess why would anyone want to make all that money from such a device, its better to take all that time and millions developing pills and potions eh?

I recommend doing some research. Look at the most popular cases, particularly those of the 1960's and 1970's. There are other very good later UFO waves, such as the Wytheville VA, Hudson Valley, and Phoenix. The UK also has seen many very famous individual incidents and UFO waves. My name is Zoser btw.

Depends on how far back you wish to go with your comparison. Evidence does exist to the effect that men used to live longer than they do today if you care to search for the evidence.

I know this is wandering greatly from the subject of the Phoenix Lights, but like in the Old Testament, you mean, when Noah and Moses and so on lived to about 450? I'm not sure how reliable that is as historical documentation. :-/

then I am sure you will make for some interesting conversation....

why do people assume aliens contacted the governement? what has this got to do with anything???? The government is better equipped to find these things out, suggesting that proving (although impossible to do) that aliens could not have contacted the government then this means that the Government must have been contacted......I know Lions exist.......doesnt mean a Lion would have had to phone me up and introduce himself.

...Im am just a fantastical believer.

Military and Governments are stupid....ok thanks for confirming your opinion there.

why do people assume aliens contacted the governement? what has this got to do with anything????

well being as we are talking about GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY it has quite a lot to do with it

AS for the comeback...it wasnt really a comeback more advice for you...as I know McG has been through quite a bit on this sit and there are certain walls he is seemiingly fed up of banging his head against

well i guess that McG being in the army and all he must have all the answers! because people in the military are good at keeping secrets, they would not post on internet forums hinting that the military know more than they are letting on, after all that would surely shoot down in flames (like the usaf have doubtless shot down in flames many alien craft!) your argument that the military keeps lots of world changing secrets from us!

The government is better equipped to find these things out

well of course because the government control everything and everyone dont they!?

Military and Governments are stupid....ok thanks for confirming your opinion there

hey you ASKED for my opinion i gave it - remeber opinions are like a55holes everyones got one

Military and Governments are stupid....ok thanks for confirming your opinion there.

No disrespect Quill, but surely you wouldn't argue with that assessment?

I recommend doing some research. Look at the most popular cases, particularly those of the 1960's and 1970's. There are other very good later UFO waves, such as the Wytheville VA, Hudson Valley, and Phoenix. The UK also has seen many very famous individual incidents and UFO waves. My name is Zoser btw.

Be sure to suggest that he ignore and avoid any counter evidence which is brought to the table as well. That's the best way to go about validating your beliefs and sheltering them from possible danger. You know, like what you're doing re: the Phoenix Lights right here in this thread.

• Like 1

yes there have been many UFO waves i agree, however it does not mean they are aliens!

I know this is wandering greatly from the subject of the Phoenix Lights, but like in the Old Testament, you mean, when Noah and Moses and so on lived to about 450? I'm not sure how reliable that is as historical documentation. :-/

I will wisely refrain from commenting on the Old Testament, although back in my youth I can recall how we were forced to memorize large parts of it, back there in the Good Old Days.

Anyhow, I always thought the "Phoenix Lights" case was a total misnomer because whatever they really were, they were seen in other places and for a much longer duration than is generally recognized. They weren't just "lights" and they weren't only in Phoenix, which makes a lot of the discussion about flares redundant in my opinion.

I wasn't even in the country at the time so I can claim no firsthand knowledge or information about any of it, only that I suspect there might be some connection with Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas.

Don't you think it's possible the US government has been trying to contact aliens all along, have better equipment and haven't had any success with it?

Are you not willing to accept that possibility?

of course I am.

Anyhow, I always thought the "Phoenix Lights" case was a total misnomer because whatever they really were, they were seen in other places and for a much longer duration than is generally recognized. They weren't just "lights" and they weren't only in Phoenix, which makes a lot of the discussion about flares redundant in my opinion.

For all of the times that it has been pointed out, I can only assume that this is the result of willful ignorance. I'll try one more time though.

The flares were at 10 PM.

The other sightings that you are referring to happened earlier, and nobody is suggesting that they consisted of flares.

Is that really such a difficult thing for people to grasp and acknowledge?

The kind of blind devotion and willful ignorance displayed in this thread is the very reason that UFOlogy is the big joke that it is today.

why do people assume aliens contacted the governement? what has this got to do with anything????

well being as we are talking about GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY it has quite a lot to do with it

AS for the comeback...it wasnt really a comeback more advice for you...as I know McG has been through quite a bit on this sit and there are certain walls he is seemiingly fed up of banging his head against

well i guess that McG being in the army and all he must have all the answers! because people in the military are good at keeping secrets, they would not post on internet forums hinting that the military know more than they are letting on, after all that would surely shoot down in flames (like the usaf have doubtless shot down in flames many alien craft!) your argument that the military keeps lots of world changing secrets from us!

The government is better equipped to find these things out

well of course because the government control everything and everyone dont they!?

Military and Governments are stupid....ok thanks for confirming your opinion there

hey you ASKED for my opinion i gave it - remeber opinions are like a55holes everyones got one

There are many words being put into my mouth, but lets put that down to misinterpretation due to typed conversation....

I do not think every conspiracy can be used against me, the governments believe they have seen evidence of ET and keeping this secret is far different from ET stopping by the whitehouse to say hello as suggested.

I never said all the military can keep secrets, and to suggest that McG talking over the net about things he has investigated and found out versus secrets he was told...

as for governments controlling everything and everyone....once again this sums up your arguments weakness, you are needed to throw every conspiracy at me (in the form of strawmen arguments), although I am not sure why you feel the need to do this.

yes I did ask for confirmation of your opinion and thanked you for it without further comment.

• Like 1

No disrespect Quill, but surely you wouldn't argue with that assessment?

sadly I do 747400.....

Boo

What do you think the first sighting was?

:huh:

If you haven't figured that out yet, I don't know what else to say.

Tell you what. Read through my responses in this thread and see if you can come to some kind of conclusion about your question.

I mean, honestly? Jesus.

and again sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

Hey surely with all this alien technonlogy the governments and military are keeping from us, there must be some sort of non invasive fix all medical device! after all the aliens have mastered gravity and faster than light travel to come here and shoot the 5hit with the US government! but then i guess why would anyone want to make all that money from such a device, its better to take all that time and millions developing pills and potions eh?

LMAO.

• Like 2

If you must invoke the name of Jesus, then I'm wasting my time.

Ask a simple question, and get an evasive reply. I must admit Boo, you do stay in character. That's the downside of attempting to defend the indefensible.

If you must invoke the name of Jesus, then I'm wasting my time.

Ask a simple question, and get an evasive reply. I must admit Boo, you do stay in character. That's the downside of attempting to defend the indefensible.

Keep telling that to yourself all you want. I told you how to find the answer to your question. You're only making yourself look bad.

There are many words being put into my mouth, but lets put that down to misinterpretation due to typed conversation....

I do not think every conspiracy can be used against me, the governments believe they have seen evidence of ET and keeping this secret is far different from ET stopping by the whitehouse to say hello as suggested.

I never said all the military can keep secrets, and to suggest that McG talking over the net about things he has investigated and found out versus secrets he was told...

as for governments controlling everything and everyone....once again this sums up your arguments weakness, you are needed to throw every conspiracy at me (in the form of strawmen arguments), although I am not sure why you feel the need to do this.

yes I did ask for confirmation of your opinion and thanked you for it without further comment.

sadly for you your post doesn't make much sense, you seem to be getting quite confused, i am not throwing arguments at you merely responding to your 'critique' perhaps we should just agree to disagree. I live in the real world and have plenty of mundane down to earth (pardon the pun) things to attend to now, perhaps another time!

LMAO.

well if ya cant beat em!

It is off topic, I agree, but just to say that ancient texts have a lot to say about this. The Ancient Egyptians, Perisians etc. Not simply religious texts.

yes there have been many UFO waves i agree, however it does not mean they are aliens!

It don't matter what you call them, they ain't from around here :alien:

How can you claim to know that if you don't know what they are?

• Like 1

zoser please, i dont mean to be horrible but really? you do yourself no favours son

zoser please, i dont mean to be horrible but really? you do yourself no favours son

Well I guess we are all learning eh?

Edited by zoser

I can't believe so many people are still going on about this........

Just goes to show that hysteria wins out over facts and logic everytime.