Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Decoding crop circles

Saru

If it is possible to completely rule out a hoax then this must be an actual response. Clearly the large areas of fields make a perfect canvas for anyone trying to reply.

Crop circles of this type are to elaborate for human intervention. The effort and time needed to create them would expose hoaxers they represent off world contact

I truly feel sorry for people who believe the crop circle myth. The evidence is overwhelmingly against it. In England GM crops that are protected by security fencing never have crop circles in them. Perhaps the fencing is to high for the UFOs to fly over! We never see these "alien" pictogram's in the snow or on sandy beaches, but of course that would leave traces of little ET footprints.

• Like 4

I found the segment from the 1.00 minute mark to 3.00 minutes fascinating. Any thoughts about this "potentially possible" answer by ETs being a genuine message in the crop circles?

If the evidence is overwhelmingly against it how has no one ever been observed creating one in places that are near

people ever !! out of the hundreds created.The much smaller number of fenced off areas mean nothing .Their technology

obviously works on crops with height and where are the human

traces of being present.The fact in this day and age of no

record of any observation is lack of evidence

I found the segment from the 1.00 minute mark to 3.00 minutes fascinating. Any thoughts about this "potentially possible" answer by ETs being a genuine message in the crop circles?

I think someone just looked at the Arecibo message and changed it a little bit to make it seem alien like.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_message

Imagine some advanced race out there... "Hey guys! Let's go visit some of the less intelligent species light years away to make doodles in their corn!"

Seriously though... I think that crop circles are man-made. Heck, I even know how to make a pretty decent crop circle, and I haven't ever tried hard.

Well, i know one thing, Doug and Dave didn't make them all. Some of the extremely complex ones , especially involving curves, make me wonder. .. quite a bit. Alien? . . i'm rooting for something more immediate :)

I knew they were codes of some sort. The circles that had the three discs in the ground was a time warning. Rather they were put there so that when a certain magnetic anomaly as in we went through a certain area of space they would react. Since they were put in the ground thousands of years ago.

If the evidence is overwhelmingly against it how has no one ever been observed creating one in places that are near

people ever !! out of the hundreds created.The much smaller number of fenced off areas mean nothing .Their technology

obviously works on crops with height and where are the human

traces of being present.The fact in this day and age of no

record of any observation is lack of evidence

For the same reason that nobody as ever observed a UFO or an alien creating one (ever!!)

MacMathghamha said:

"We never see these "alien" pictogram's in the snow or on sandy beaches, but of course that would leave traces of little ET footprints."

How about

? I think they're chalked up to natural forces. Interesting just the same, and no tell-tale footprints.

For those that refuse to believe these are man made, please spend about 20 minutes on below site....

http://www.circlemakers.org/

These guys made the below crop circle, and many, many more.....Firefox, GM, etc.

Look at their site...

The second video is a time lapse of them making a circle....

[media=]

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

MacMathghamha said:

"We never see these "alien" pictogram's in the snow or on sandy beaches, but of course that would leave traces of little ET footprints."

How about

? I think they're chalked up to natural forces. Interesting just the same, and no tell-tale footprints.

Yes they're natural. Nothing UFO related to them at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_circle