Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Mickey Mouse' spotted on Mercury

Saru

Move over Face on Mars - Disney's beloved mascot has been photographed by the Messenger probe.

The mousy shape comes from three overlapping craters in Mercury's southern hemisphere, northwest of a larger crater known as Magritte. The biggest crater in this scene, which serves as Mickey's head, measures about 65 miles (105 kilometers) across.

arrow3.gifRead more...

When they find something like this it's considered funny, but if someone were to find something that sort of resembled 'Jesus' then it's a 'sign from above'.

• Like 4

So what? I have a soccerball that is round, IT MUST MEAN THE MOON!

-_-

Looks like an in utero foetus. See the head hands cord etc.

Haha yeah I can see that now.

Now looking at it again I can sort of see a monkey sort of face. Cheeky smile, nose in middle and two large comical eyes.

When they find something like this it's considered funny, but if someone were to find something that sort of resembled 'Jesus' then it's a 'sign from above'.

Or proof of an ancient extraterrestrial civlisation with a sense of humour.

Looks like some MIB aliens decided to dedicate it to Will Smith and those ears. At least they didn't find Mickey on Pluto, that'd just be wrong.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3
  • Like 2

Here we go again.It's like looking at clouds,You will see something sooner or later if you keep looking hard enough.I cant wait till someone spots Elvis or Mr M.Jackson some where.But it better than seeing the image of Jesus though,Someone might start to worship it.

So what? Michael Jackson's face was formed in my Honey Nut Cheerios the other day, but you don't see THAT making headlines.

Time to start a Mickey Mouse religion!

Great idea!!!

But wait,... Isn't that spot already taken by the DisneyStore©? :lol:

Edited by Khaleid

Didn't L. Ron Hubbard already do that ...

:innocent:

• Like 1

Has to have been an unknown alien society living on a planet which has almost 600 degrees C change from day to night. Seriously, how could anything else create that image?

Oh yeah, random meteor strikes. Dang, I thought we had proof of alien civilizations living on mercury.

I think some people are running out of things to do, LOL. Hail Mickey!

Going to Mercury was a smart move on the mouse's part. So much easier to access all the delicious green lunar cheese.

Going to Mercury was a smart move on the mouse's part. So much easier to access all the delicious green lunar cheese.

The obvious destination of choice of Mickey Mouse has to be Pluto.

• Like 1