Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uri Geller on private island 'UFO hotspot'

Psychic Uri Geller believes that his island in the Firth of Forth has become a hotspot for UFOs.

Celebrity psychic Uri Geller is hoping to prove that his private island in the Firth of Forth is a UFO hotspot.

arrow3.gifRead more...

A 'Psychic' buys an island that he believes has hidden Egyptian treasure and now is being visited by UFOs. That's too much crazy in one for me. :wacko:

• Like 3

Uri Geller saying something,... Now THAT is a red flag right there. :tu:

• Like 1

Uri Geller - agree with Hazzard on this ****witt -

Uri Geller, full of ****, always has been, always will be.

Mr look at me

******* weirdo!!

This is an interesting story and until I see proof, it will remain a story.

Reminds me story of David Copperfield when he bought a few islands and claimed the "Fountain of Youth" is located on one of them. Its all for publicity.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/david-copperfield-discovers-the-fountain-of-youth-literally/20064460.php

Uri Geller is IMO mentally unsound and no one should listen to his waffle.

Uri Geller is IMO mentally unsound and no one should listen to his waffle.

He looks serious to me.....

uri-geller1.jpg

• Like 1

He's all mystical until you try to get him to bend spoons he hasn't prepared.

BTW James Randi is my hero. :tu:

• Like 5

He's all mystical until you try to get him to bend spoons he hasn't prepared.

[media=]

[/media]

BTW James Randi is my hero. :tu:

Exactly, this guy was proven to be a hack 40 years ago - why he still gets mentioned in the press is beyond me.

Uri Geller, what a bender!!

Uri Geller saying something,... Now THAT is a red flag right there. :tu:

lmfao! If that's not the truth I don't know what is! lol

Bring me a straight jacket and a baseball bat and i shall cure this man of his maladies and ills....

If ever there is a case for assisted suicide then Uri is it....just dont tell him though..!

Edited by BrianPotter

A 'Psychic' buys an island that he believes has hidden Egyptian treasure and now is being visited by UFOs. That's too much crazy in one for me. :wacko:

He has to get his moneys worth.

I live not far along the coast from this area, and I can attest to seeing many lights in the sky y'know. Mark you, it might have something to do with a very boring fact that there's a main flight-path nearby, plus the area has a good few small aircraft knocking about....

Is this Geller fraud ever going to shut his mouth and back away from the limelight? He is an embarrasment to himself. He has zero credibility, I am surprised anyone is giving him any air time whatsoever.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Is this Geller fraud ever going to shut his mouth and back away from the limelight? He is an embarrasment to himself. He has zero credibility, I am surprised anyone is giving him any air time whatsoever.

From what I have seen here at UM resently I have no doubt that some people still believe in this clown. Simply because they choose to believe in him. Embarrasing really. :blush:

I am surprised anyone is giving him any air time whatsoever.

I wouldn't worry too much about a story from Scotsman.com under 'Odd News', stirring up a whole lot attention.

why you guys saying that he is a fraud? i think he really can bend spoons ..

His island is directly in the flight path. and very close to, Edinburgh Airport so there will be lights above it from aircraft most times of the day and night if they are landing from the east, or taking off towards the east. I also have a family member who lives and works very close to where Mr Geller's island is and in over 30 years of being there, he has never reported seeing anything unusual.

so that 1 family member of yours counts for the entire place >? oh he never seen anything so there cant be anything?