Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help me find a lost item

paperstars

Hi everyone!

I have a quartz crystal pendant that is lost. It's classified as a herkimer diamond but it's not a real diamond, just a fancy name for the clear crystal. It's wired wrapped in sterling sliver wire, and has a few iolite beads on it. It might have been on a pink cord or silver chain or not on anything at all. May have been in a white plain box, maybe not though. I have other gem pendents wire wrapped/made from the same person that I bought it from and I always kept them near each other majority of the time, but that's the only one that is missing. I probably took it out to admire it at one point and then just forgot I took it out. In any event, I haven't thought about it in months, possibly since last year, but then when I went to look for it, it's gone. I know I didn't lose it out because I never wore it. I do have a bad memory and sometimes don't pay attention to where I put things.

Any thoughts on this because I am going out of my mind looking for it and I have plans to rip the house apart.

thank you :st

Edited by paperstars

I used to have a bunch of Herkimer Diamonds when I was a kid. My parents used to take me to the Herkimer Diamond mine at least once a year and we would hammer a way for those things. It was always a lot of fun going there.

I wish I could help you find your missing diamond but I don't have that ability. I just wanted to say thanks for the great memory by mentioning the Herkimer Diamond. :tu:

• Like 1

I used to have a bunch of Herkimer Diamonds when I was a kid. My parents used to take me to the Herkimer Diamond mine at least once a year and we would hammer a way for those things. It was always a lot of fun going there.

I wish I could help you find your missing diamond but I don't have that ability. I just wanted to say thanks for the great memory by mentioning the Herkimer Diamond. :tu:

aww, thanks so much! That sounds like a lot of fun, I would of loved doing that! I am glad I helped revive the memory for you :)

Assuming that you have already gone through every nook and crany of your bathroom (taht would be my first bet :D :D ) why dont you search your cabinets?

When I read in the index that something was lost, the thought spontaneously came to me 'look in the laundry hamper', even before reading the details. I know you said you didn't wear the piece of jewelry, but seriously, look carefully in whatever basket or container you keep soiled clothes in before you launder them.

Edited by bison

When I read in the index that something was lost, the thought spontaneously came to me 'look in the laundry hamper', even before reading the details. I know you said you didn't wear the piece of jewelry, but seriously, look carefully in whatever basket or container you keep soiled clothes in before you launder them.

Thank you bison!

It's not in the laundry basket, we only have one basket, but, I do have clothes that are stored in bags in the basement. Maybe some upstairs too. Anyway, when my son goes to bed, (I have a toddler), I am going to go hunting through bags and see if I can find it and I will let you know. Thank you so much for your reply!

It could be a curse (not in the witchy or voodoo sense). I just posted this for someone else who lost something and, being a crystal lover myself (esp iolite), felt drawn to share this with you as well; think of this problem and locate where you feel it in your body. Point to that spot in your body, put your fingertip on it and say, "I call on the power of (insert higher power name or names here), you arr bound and defeated, leave me now and go to the light forever." As you verbally send it away, point it out if your body to the light - toward a window is good. Repeat for every place you felt this in your body if more than one. Then ask your angels and guides to fill you in with healthy tissue and ask them to help you recover the lost crystal. Then just be patient.

Also focus your energy on the belief that it's already been found rather than stressing that it's lost. "Where attention goes energy flows."

Warm thoughts to you!

Check your windows, where sunlight hits. Or somewhere there is water it could be in and sunlight.

This is really interesting that you said that because someone else on another site told me that they see it near water/pipes. I looked in the kitchen and bathroom but it wasn't there but maybe I am missing it, like it fell somewhere I haven't looked? There is water in the basement, that's where we have the washing machine. I looked in bags of storage there but I am going to continue looking. hmm, but there is no sunlight there, well there are small windows but not much light gets in there. They told me I will find it before the end of the year. I will update this thread at some point towards that time frame. thank you for your post and thank you to all that replied!

Edited by paperstars
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

This is really interesting that you said that because someone else on another site told me that they see it near water/pipes. I looked in the kitchen and bathroom but it wasn't there but maybe I am missing it, like it fell somewhere I haven't looked? There is water in the basement, that's where we have the washing machine. I looked in bags of storage there but I am going to continue looking. hmm, but there is no sunlight there, well there are small windows but not much light gets in there. They told me I will find it before the end of the year. I will update this thread at some point towards that time frame. thank you for your post and thank you to all that replied!

Just wanted to update. I found it!

Just wanted to update. I found it!

Good! Thank you for letting us know. Where was it if you don't mind me asking?

Good! Thank you for letting us know. Where was it if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you! . It was at my parents' house on my dresser in my old room. The room is next to the bathroom, I wonder if the person who told me it was near water/pipes sensed that. In my old room, you can hear water running through the pipes when someone was using sink. Anyway, I could of sworn I took it to my house. I even looked when I went to visit and I didn't see it but there is a lot of stuff on the dresser because the room is being used for storage. I don't know why it bothered me so much when I lost it. I had more expensive jewelry that I lost in the house and it never bothered me like how it bothered me when I lost the crystal. I really like it and I only wore it once if that. I guess I liked looking at it instead of wearing it, lol! I am so glad it's found now :)

Edited by paperstars