Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

E = mc2

SunGod

Albert Enestine found this equation from egypt. Ancient Egyptian had this knowledge. They used this for material and metaphysical purpose .

Albert Enestine found this equation from egypt. Ancient Egyptian had this knowledge. They used this for material and metaphysical purpose .

I see, and now you are going to tell us where and when Einstein was in Egypt before 1907, right?

there is this show called america's got talent, sungod, you should audition for stand-up comedy LOL.

no i get it, you would steal other cultures or individual's history from them in the name of afro-centrism, yeah we get it, those damn Europeans history thieves.....

Ofcourse, he visited them with his time machine.

I think Sungod is trying to get a rise out of us. Lets see the proof my friend. :whistle:

Is God light as scriptures tell us , electromagnetism ? Is he MATTER when he is slow in his moving at wilderness with the children of Israel and rest ? Is he SPIRIT when he is fast in his moving before the children of Israel with fire in night and cloud in day ? Is the universe created by E = m c 2 Ancient equation ? Is ankh the Egyptian / Cushitic cross means E = m c 2 ? Is it Phi came out of this equation ?

http://onthewayofman.blogspot.com/2012/03/god-is-the-light-is-universal-constant.html?m=1

I beg your pardon?

Sy ch e 101 wat du u min h'wen u se'd 'I beg your pardon '? Are you insulting SunGod instead of making tribute.

Don't you he has special place in time and space ? Because he ' restores the heart of children to the fathers and the fathers' heart to the children ' like prophet Elijah ?

If the OP made any sense at all, it would be possible to make some sort of reply. As it is however, I cannot make head nor tail of it, so I wont reply :)

edit....oooops,,,I just did :)

Edited by Englishgent
  • Like 1

When I first say this post in the lists of the forum.. I thought.. hmm this might be interesting..

*bangs head on desk* Guess I got Trolled..

• Like 1

can you point to any evidence that something like the Theory of Relativity existed before Einstein? Anything?

Sy ch e 101 wat du u min h'wen u se'd 'I beg your pardon '? Are you insulting SunGod instead of making tribute.

Don't you he has special place in time and space ? Because he ' restores the heart of children to the fathers and the fathers' heart to the children ' like prophet Elijah ?

Are you trying to make sense?

you see this is why i hate the internet.

anyone can claim anything they want without even a scrap of evidence then get whingy when asked to explain themselves.

thanks for wasting 4 minutes of my life im never getting back.

Einstein studied the Vedic texts.

Ancients knew every thing , " there is no new thing under the sun " There is a potential connection between ancients and modern day, or influenceing this time after thousand generation . And this is natural ,not super natural. Do you remember second commandment of Moses , which says " . . . Bless Who loves me for thousand generations " this is natural and scientific.

Hello SunGod,

In order for this thread to remain open I will have to ask you to be clearer on what you wish to discuss.

~Dot

• Like 2

SunGod, I will ask you one more time, what is it specifically that you wish to discuss.

• Like 1

Ancients knew every thing , " there is no new thing under the sun "

So why didn't they cure every disease?

Rlyeh what do you mean they didn't heal cure disease ? They were best healers. There healing was scientific , sometimes based on like 2+2= 4 mathematical . There was rule of healing . It must be revive again on our time. For example Ankh was the power of life love truth . And this symbol is encoded as the Cross of Jesus Christ in the Bible.

Rlyeh what do you mean they didn't heal cure disease ? They were best healers. There healing was scientific , sometimes based on like 2+2= 4 mathematical . There was rule of healing . It must be revive again on our time. For example Ankh was the power of life love truth . And this symbol is encoded as the Cross of Jesus Christ in the Bible.

I mean what I said.

An effective treatement for leprosy has only been developed relatively recently.

"If we take Einstein’s equation E=mc2 equation and define it in the following manner, it explains how spiritual energy is released. The formula now becomes SE=mc2. SE is now defined as "spiritual energy." This will then replace the physical energy "E" part of the equation." http://www.prayer247365.com/Learningcenter/Articles/articles7.htm

Einstein wasn't as big a genius as most people think. He did have a curious mind, however, and he wasn't afraid to think differently than other people around him believed.

Around the time Einstein became interested in physics (1895), electricity, magnetism, and the phenomenon of light were all under intensive study. A number of scientific theories and mathematical equations had already been worked out. There was even a type of relativity theory in existence, called the relativity principle, which had been formulated centuries earlier by the astronomer Galileo.

Most scientists at the time were completely satisfied with these prevailing theories. There were a few situations these theories couldn't satisfactorily explain, but these exceptions were considered insignificant and no one really paid much attention to them.

No one, except Einstein, that is.

Einstein was intrigued by these "holes" in the prevailing theories. In fact, he enjoyed posing "mind riddles" to himself, just to see if present theories could satisfactorily explain them.

One such riddle he posed to himself was this: If a person was flying in space at the speed of light (ala Superman) with his/her arm fully outstretched holding a facial mirror, what would ... "see" in the mirror? Would ... see ... face? Would it be bigger or smaller than if ... were stationary? Would it be distorted in any way? Would light waves have time to bounce off ... face, hit the mirror, and bounce back to ... retina which was also moving at the speed of light? And what if an observer was watching all this from the ground. What would he or she see?

This was the riddle that eventually led Einstein to E=MC2. http://www.stresscure.com/hrn/einstein.html

I like most 3D dimension world than 4D or . . . dimensions . This is heaven . I like also 4D dimension healing experiences on this 3D dimension world , even though 4D experiences are lawlessness in their behaviours. The law of physics , gravity . . . IS BEST FOR US HERE .

So how does E=mc2 relate to ancient Egyptian psychic abilities?