Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

E = mc2

SunGod

"If we take Einstein’s equation E=mc2 equation and define it in the following manner, it explains how spiritual energy is released. The formula now becomes SE=mc2. SE is now defined as "spiritual energy." This will then replace the physical energy "E" part of the equation." http://www.prayer247...s/articles7.htm

And now it's complete crap, because the idiot who wrote this has no way to verify their pseudoscience babble.

Idiot ?! LOL Einestin was not idiot , and was not also too genius. But he was smart and rediscover the equation . That was scientific not pseudoscience. So open your eyes , Blind !

"Jacob was ALONE , wrestling with error , - struggling with a mortal sense of life , substance , and intelligence as existent in matter with its false pleasures and pains , - when an angel , a message from Truth and Love , appeared to him and smote the sinew , or strength of his error , till he saw its unreality ; and Truth , being thereby understood , gave him spiritual strength in this Peniel of divine Science. Then said the spiritual evangel : " Let me go , for the day breaketh ;" that is , the light of Truth and Love dawns upon thee.

Idiot ?! LOL Einestin was not idiot , and was not also too genius. But he was smart and rediscover the equation . That was scientific not pseudoscience. So open your eyes , Blind !

No one is calling Einstein an idiot because he didn't write it. Completely clueless. Edited by Rlyeh

OP,

although e=mc^2 has its own fallacies

http://www.circlon-theory.com/HTML/EmcFallacies.html

which can itself hinder the proof of any superiority of ancient egyptians over einstein if he did plagiarize as per your claim....

but ignoring that for a while, how do you convert the physical mass of man (m) to spiritual energy when the factor for conversion is velocity. so there is a spiritual velocity now? velocity of God??? :w00t:

and if for argument sake it happens (which you have been unable to demostrate), then it is a conversion, for God's sake, and the physical mass will remain no more.

did you even understand the article you have been quoting?

can anyone else here make any sense of all this? OR have we been trolled?

OP,

how do you convert the physical mass of man (m) to spiritual energy when the factor for conversion is velocity. so there is a spiritual velocity now? velocity of God??? :w00t:

ISRAEL= jacob(mass).wrestling angel(c^2)"

you can change jacob to israel as well as mass to spiritual energy. And there is a spiritual velocity NOW. "Nowis acceptedtime.Now is the day of salvation." Bible verse.

ISRAEL= jacob(mass).wrestling angel(c^2)"

you can change jacob to israel as well as mass to spiritual energy. And there is a spiritual velocity NOW. "Nowis acceptedtime.Now is the day of salvation." Bible verse.

oh dear god,

quoting the bible is not a good place to start.

i can quote books too but the relevance does little to change anything...

Let me give you, another ,ancient wise mythical instruction ,but for scientific purpose. http://ablemedia.com/ctcweb/consortium/ancientegyptiangodsmaat.html Matt feather and the soul weighing . Marvellous when you make your soul to weigh equal to the feather ( change the weight of MASS lighter and got energy ) you gain eternal life. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat

LIGHT has two meaning , ( English and Egyptian words had highly connected as Gerald Massey tell us .

In Oromo religious belief and tradition ,there are many resemblance to Maat teaching . You could say that , Oromo people are the Children of Maat. And I believe also ancient Oromos had Scientific experiment on spiritual energy.

Let me give you, another ,ancient wise mythical instruction ,but for scientific purpose. http://ablemedia.com...maat.html Matt feather and the soul weighing . Marvellous when you make your soul to weigh equal to the feather ( change the weight of MASS lighter and got energy ) you gain eternal life. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat

LIGHT has two meaning , ( English and Egyptian words had highly connected as Gerald Massey tell us .

this is just beleifs of ancients...

if anyone had eternal life i think we might know about it...

geez man come to the table with more than stories and quotes.

Eternal life - which is experience of 4D dimension experience , what you call it , Miracle

Both are good . Because life is like a circle . Birth maturity and decay. Sorrow and joy , tear grief and song happiness . These are life cycles . You don't believe these ? Like a kid , go to your crap ways. .

Both are good . Because life is like a circle . Birth maturity and decay. Sorrow and joy , tear grief and song happiness . These are life cycles . You don't believe these ? Like a kid , go to your crap ways. .

Ooops....showing your true colours now eh?

My ancestors And my people , Oromo people call their god Waaqaa guraacha. And ancient egyptian and Ethiopians. Leprosy is a lack of colour. But black is a beautiful colour , a colour of god.

Einstein wasn't as big a genius as most people think. He did have a curious mind, however, and he wasn't afraid to think differently than other people around him believed.

You say in one of your posts "Einstein just woke up one day with this idea" but here you say he wasn't a genius.

How exactly do YOU know what genius is? Who are you to define it?

I'd have to say that - asking a question someone else hasn't yet, which leads to seeking a remarkable answer - is pretty close to the damn definition.

OP, i will ignore your insult for now .....

but i am looking at the train of your discussion here and i am pretty sure now that its on a very random course.

nothing of what you said so far makes any sense.

and honestly i suspect that you are just thread bumping with your random comments to get more people to this thread so you get to enjoy their reactions.

• Like 1

Black Einstein

alright i know your a troll now

• Like 1

alright i know your a troll now

I wish as Einstein did - "experience the universe as a single cosmic whole".